[Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

A game that seems to change settings every couple of years; currently following the Age of Worms Adventure Path.

Moderator: patransom

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:51 pm

I have sensed evil to the north, so I suggest dealing with that first, states Worrel. Once all of you are ready, I will open the door and advance.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Provided that he can open the secret door, Worrel will do just that.
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby CGM3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Might want somebody to check for traps first... :roll:
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
User avatar
CGM3
Divine Rank 9
Divine Rank 9
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Atlanta, GA (USA)

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:51 am

Lola will keep the lenses, take a sunrod and 11 bolts.

She then agrees to going north, only after someone checks the door.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:14 pm

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Traps? No delay in the pursuit of evil!
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Prost moves to the door to the north and checks for traps...
Perception check to find traps: show
+2 to perception to locate traps(Trapfinding):
smeltdm rolled 1d20+13 and got a total of 18:
5
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby Duniagdra » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:31 am

Marcus will take the feather, necklace, and the illusion potion to identify again now if possible or later when able. He'll also take the wand. If no one else claims any of the remaining bolts he'll take them to hold for when needed. The alchemists fire also.

He's ready when everyone else is to move on. He ask permission to cast light on Worrel's weapon again and stick by his side. His plan is to use up his rays before turning to the wand of mm.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
 
Posts: 6798
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:50 am

Marcus refreshes the light spell on Worrel's weapon. After Prost confirms there are no traps, Worrel opens the northern secret door. He finds a small chamber with another, non-secret door leading north, which he also opens.

Ahead is a larger chamber. Although the room is well lit by braziers on the walls, Worrel can see only a portion of it from his vantage point. What he can see, though, is mildly disturbing. The floor here consists of square, bone white tiles that measure about a foot across. The walls are made of a dull gray marble covered with strange, circular bulges in an irregular pattern. Of particular note is a slender marble column in the middle of the area he can see. Strange patterns of wispy green veins writhe and undulate within the stone of the column.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Here's a last shot at the list of equipment collected. I've assumed Prost will add the coins to the party loot in his haversack. Is no one taking the Elixir of Vision?

  • Eyes of the Eagle [Lola]
  • A wand of magic missile with 38 charges remaining [Marcus]
  • An Elixir of Vision
  • Another potion (faint illusion, but skill check to identify failed) [Marcus]
  • A necklace with two red beads (moderate evocation, but skill check to identify failed) [Marcus]
  • A long feather in the shape of a coil (strong conjuration, but skill check to identify failed) [Marcus]
  • 328 gold pieces [Prost's Haversack]
  • 5 sunrods [1 to Cyrius, 1 to Lola]
  • 4 small masterwork light crossbows
  • 4 small suits of masterwork studded leather armor
  • 4 vials of alchemist's fire [Marcus' Haversack]
  • 51 crossbow bolts [8 to Cyrius, 11 to Lola, 32 to Marcus' Haversack]
  • Some dirty bedrolls, crates of food, and a barrel of water.


 ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS   
Evan Prost: unloaded slingstaff readied, 3 regular bullets left, 40 crossbow bolts left, sunrod in boot
Lola: loaded heavy crossbow readied, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 4 channel energy left, light on readied crossbow bolt 44.8 min left, 80 bolts left
Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: charged mind blade longsword readied, 23 bolts left, 3 hp damage
Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 49.9 min left, 4 hp damage
Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 5 elemental rays left, 84 bolts left, 7 hp damage
Texudus TreeBender: longbow readied, 28 arrows left

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5738
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby Duniagdra » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Marcus will take position next to Worrel. If he enters, Marcus will follow.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
 
Posts: 6798
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Prost will take elixir of vision and one sun rod...
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby Duniagdra » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Marcus will take the elixer. He suggests selling the small armor and crossbows.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
 
Posts: 6798
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby CGM3 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Cyrius will bring up the rear.
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
User avatar
CGM3
Divine Rank 9
Divine Rank 9
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Atlanta, GA (USA)

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Worrel will wait until his companions are ready before advancing. He steps to the threshold of the small chamber and spends enough time to determine the strength and number of evil presences in the room.

Unless, of course, there is an immediate threat that requires cleansing.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Free - 5 ft step to 0811
Detect Evil - up to 3 rounds to determine number, power and location of evil auras
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Lola will step into line in the middle, crossbow at the ready.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:02 pm

Worrel waits until his companions form up behind him. Then he steps to the threshold of the chamber ahead and spends enough time to determine the strength and number of evil presences in the room. He continues to detect an aura of moderate strength evil to the north, but cannot pinpoint its location, suggesting it remains beyond a wall or door. From his new vantage point, Worrel can see that the room is more of a wide corridor than a small chamber. The strange, circular bulges on the walls and the slender marble columns with strange patterns repeat all along it.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
The following have been recorded in my DM sheet and, where relevant, in the party loot list. I don't think there's enough room in anyone's inventory to keep the crossbows and armor for later sale...

  • Eyes of the Eagle [Lola]
  • A wand of magic missile with 38 charges remaining [Marcus]
  • An Elixir of Vision [Prost]
  • Another potion (faint illusion, but skill check to identify failed) [Marcus]
  • A necklace with two red beads (moderate evocation, but skill check to identify failed) [Marcus]
  • A long feather in the shape of a coil (strong conjuration, but skill check to identify failed) [Marcus]
  • 328 gold pieces [Prost's Haversack]
  • 5 sunrods [1 to Cyrius, 1 to Lola, 1 to Prost]
  • 4 small masterwork light crossbows
  • 4 small suits of masterwork studded leather armor
  • 4 vials of alchemist's fire [Marcus' Haversack]
  • 51 crossbow bolts [8 to Cyrius, 11 to Lola, 32 to Marcus' Haversack]
  • Some dirty bedrolls, crates of food, and a barrel of water.


 ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS   
Evan Prost: unloaded slingstaff readied, 3 regular bullets left, 40 crossbow bolts left, sunrod in boot
Lola: loaded heavy crossbow readied, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 4 channel energy left, light on readied crossbow bolt 44.4 min left, 80 bolts left
Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: charged mind blade longsword readied, 23 bolts left, 3 hp damage
Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 49.5 min left, 4 hp damage
Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 5 elemental rays left, 84 bolts left, 7 hp damage
Texudus TreeBender: longbow readied, 28 arrows left

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5738
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Worrel speaks quietly over his shoulder to his companions to describe what he sees and senses. “There is evil to the north, probably beyond the door. But I don't like the looks of this corridor.Can someone examine it?”

Worrel remains in place, ready to allow someone past him or shuffle back out of the way.
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:21 pm

“I got this...” Prost chimes in and quietly moves forward...after downing Elixir of Vision and loading his Sling Staff he moves forward to 0810.
Perception Checking for traps..: show
Trap finding +2 & Elixir of Vision +10 1hr
smeltdm rolled 1d20+23 and got a total of 26:
3
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:49 pm

smeltdm wrote:“I got this...” Prost chimes in and quietly moves forward...after downing Elixir of Vision and loading his Sling Staff he moves forward to 0810.
Perception Checking for traps..: show
Trap finding +2 & Elixir of Vision +10 1hr
Original post: smeltdm rolled 1d20+23 and got a total of 26:
3


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Prost should add a stealth check and a will save :devil:
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5738
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:23 pm

patransom wrote:
smeltdm wrote:“I got this...” Prost chimes in and quietly moves forward...after downing Elixir of Vision and loading his Sling Staff he moves forward to 0810.
Perception Checking for traps..: show
Trap finding +2 & Elixir of Vision +10 1hr
Original post: smeltdm rolled 1d20+23 and got a total of 26:
3


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Prost should add a stealth check and a will save :devil:


Prost Stealth Check: show
smeltdm rolled 1d20+18 and got a total of 22:
4

Prost Will Save: show
smeltdm rolled 1d20+4 and got a total of 5:
1


:shock: :d20: :shock:
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:02 am

After downing his Elixir of Vision and loading his slingstaff, Prost quietly moves into the wide corridor and begins a careful search for traps. The rest of the party watches as he examines the pillar next to him. They see his eyes go wide and his mouth drop open. Prost quietly reports “That's...” but nothing more. He remains standing, staring at the pillar, mouth agape. He makes no further motion or effort to continue searching the area.

 ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS   
Evan Prost: loaded slingstaff readied, 3 regular bullets left, 40 crossbow bolts left, sunrod in boot, Elixir of Vision 59.9 min left, apparently stuck in mid-sentence?
Lola: loaded heavy crossbow readied, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 4 channel energy left, light on readied crossbow bolt 44.4 min left, 80 bolts left
Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: charged mind blade longsword readied, 23 bolts left, 3 hp damage
Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 49.5 min left, 4 hp damage
Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 5 elemental rays left, 84 bolts left, 7 hp damage
Texudus TreeBender: longbow readied, 28 arrows left

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5738
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby CGM3 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Worrel, can you grab his collar and pull him back? Cyrius asks.
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
User avatar
CGM3
Divine Rank 9
Divine Rank 9
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Atlanta, GA (USA)

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Worrel reaches out to grab Prost and pull him back into the corridor, gradually shuffling backwards.

“It appears that I was correct. Can anyone tell what happened to him?,” asks the paladin.
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby Duniagdra » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:44 am

Seeing Prost's reaction Marcus uses detect magic to scan the area.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
 
Posts: 6798
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:36 pm

JPetherick wrote:Worrel reaches out to grab Prost and pull him back into the corridor, gradually shuffling backwards.

“It appears that I was correct. Can anyone tell what happened to him?,” asks the paladin.


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
If Worrel is trying to do this quietly, he should add a stealth check
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5738
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:29 pm

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Worrel's valiant attempt at being quiet:
JPetherick rolled 1d20-5 and got a total of 7:
12
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:38 am

Worrel reaches out to grab Prost and pull him back into the corridor. Although he makes a valiant attempt to be quiet about it, there is a bit of a grinding sound that echoes through the chamber as Worrel drags the comatose halfling backwards.

Marcus casts Detect Magic and concentrates for a few rounds. He detects auras of strong transmutation on the pillars throughout the wide corridor and of strong abjuration on the strange circular bulges that are interspersed along the walls.

Before Marcus has a chance to announce his results, however, a spectral figure (A) emerges from the wall to the north (at 809). The ghostly form appears to be clad in wizard's robes, but there is only a black void where the creature's face should be. It is accompanied by the sound of an insane babble that fills the hall and the room to the south where the party stands.

Round 1 Begins

Shaking off the effects of the babbling (made Will save), Tex is quickest to act. What the hell is that? he asks, but does not wait for a response before shooting an arrow at it. Although the arrow makes contact, it passes through the creature without any obvious effect.

The spectral figure floats up next to Marcus, reaches out, and touches him. Marcus gets a small glimpse of the creature's terrifying insanity [3 points of Wisdom damage], and the creature seems to grow ever so slightly larger [gained some temporary HP].

 ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS   
Babble: Everyone except Marcus (who was attacked), Tex (who made the save), and Prost (who's comatose) needs a DC15 Will save or they are facinated and cannot act.

Round 1 Continues
Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 49.2 min left, 4 hp damage, Requires a DC15 will save or cannot act
Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: charged mind blade longsword readied, 23 bolts left, 3 hp damage, Requires a DC15 will save or cannot act
Lola: loaded heavy crossbow readied, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 4 channel energy left, light on readied crossbow bolt 44.1 min left, 80 bolts left, Requires a DC15 will save or cannot act
Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 5 elemental rays left, 84 bolts left, 7 hp damage, 3 Wisdom damage
Round 2 Begins
Evan Prost: loaded slingstaff readied, 3 regular bullets left, 40 crossbow bolts left, sunrod in boot, Elixir of Vision 59.6 min left, Comatose, cannot act
Texudus TreeBender: longbow readied, 27 arrows left
Spectral Figure (A)
---> Validation

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5738
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby CGM3 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 am

Cyrius' Will save vs DC 15 to avoid fascination: 1d20+5
CGM3 rolled 1d20+5 and got a total of 16:
11


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Whew, made it :thumb1:


Cyrius moves to 0913. Worrel, get Marcus back into this room! If we can't close the door, step back and let it in so we can all attack it!

If the apparition moves to 0813: Mind Blade Attack 1d20+9
CGM3 rolled 1d20+9 and got a total of 16:
7

Mind Blade Damage 1d8+3+1d8 psychic
CGM3 rolled 2d8+3 and got a total of 10:
5, 2
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
User avatar
CGM3
Divine Rank 9
Divine Rank 9
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Atlanta, GA (USA)

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:57 pm

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Note: Worrel has an additional +2 racial bonus vs enchantment effects

Will save -
JPetherick rolled 1d20+10 and got a total of 22:
12


Worrel will move to the side of the secret door to allow Marcus to enter the room. If Marcus cannot move, Worrel will reach and drag him back. Otherwise, he will prepare to attack the creature when it enters the room.

The undead slayer also tries to identify what this creature.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Knowledge (religion) -
JPetherick rolled 1d20+4 and got a total of 7:
3
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:43 am

Lola's WIll Save:

kabkal rolled 1d20+8 and got a total of 11:
3


Wow, look at that thing.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:25 am

As Lola stands there, you hear her humming a haunting tune.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby Duniagdra » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Marcus will take a 5' step back and move to 0714

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
 
Posts: 6798
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA

PreviousNext

Return to {PbP} Brave New Worms {Pathfinder}

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest