Worrel fails to avoid the washes of flame from the spells cast by the robed figures [20 hp damage applied]. Still, he makes a short step and tries to dispatch one of the casters. Worrel's attack ends with the foe's body so torn apart that it looks as if it had been raked over by some ravenous beast [9 hp damage kills C1].
Cyrius manages to evade the full brunt of the burning hands spell [4 hp damage applied]. With his planned target (C1) dispatched, he moves around the corner to confront C4. Although moving the additional distance means he doesn't have time to charge his mind blade with psychic energy, Cyrius is still able to perform an agile maneuver that places him in the perfect position to perform an execution [7 hp damage kills C4; took the liberty with your action here. Let me know if this isn't what Cyrius would have done].
Seeing the masked figure, Marcus summons a pit beneath the Faceless One's (F1) feet. The masked man plummets to the bottom of the pit [7 hp damage, 2 of which are nonlethal].
Avoiding one of the grabby pillars, Lola moves north. With F1 now out of sight at the bottom of a pit, she brings down her lightning on C2. Crackling loudly towards its target, the bolt silences the enemy [11 hp damage kills C2].
As the crocodile clings to Tex, it tucks in its legs and rolls rapidly, twisting and wrenching the dwarf. This energetic burst of movement overwhelms Tex's defenses [9 hp damage and Tex is prone].
From the bottom of the pit comes the sound of a spell being cast. Although no results are obvious, it is apparent that the fall didn't finish the Faceless One.
With a burst of effort, Tex manages to get free from the crocodile's jaws, finding himself prone in front of it. Nevertheless, he drops his bow and draws his axe, hoping to fight the thing off from the ground.
| ACTIVE EFFECTS |
|Spells in effect:|
1. F1's Flaming Sphere at 1104: ? rounds left
2. Marcus' Created Pit at 0204 to 0305: D16 Reflex save at +2 required at the edges, 5 rounds left
Due Up in Round 6
1. Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, Smite Evil 1 left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 48.2 min left, Divine Bond 4.2 min left, 28 hp damage
2. Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: uncharged mind blade longsword readied, 23 bolts left, 7 hp damage
3. Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 2 elemental rays left, 84 bolts left, 7 hp, 3 Wisdom damage
4. Lola: unloaded heavy crossbow readied, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 3 channel energy left, 79 bolts left, call lightning 3 bolts left over the next 0.8 minutes
5. Fiendish Crocodile (Big C)
6. Masked Man in Green Robes (F1): 7 hp damage (2 are nonlethal)
7. Purple Robed Man (C3)
8. Evan Prost: loaded slingstaff readied, 3 regular bullets left, 40 crossbow bolts left, sunrod in boot, Elixir of Vision 58.7 min left, comatose, cannot act
9. Texudus TreeBender: dwarven waraxe readied, longbow dropped at 0706, 26 arrows left, prone