The East Corridor

Geographically, Perearth is a world with some remarkable similarities to our own. But the similarities end there.
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom » Tue May 30, 2006 6:10 pm

[Now this seems to be a much better round for your dice, as you'll see below]

Sunny moves back closer to Lorn, hoping in some way to aid him with his aim should he launch another spell. Not that Lorn seems to need it this time.

Caladar stands silently.

Tana strikes at the spider above her again, and misses again.

Jase shouts, "HAH! Not so fiesty now, are you insect?" Even hampered by the webs, his swing connects and he carves the spider completely in two!

Kolan launches a quick series of blows at the spider above Tana. His very first strike hits and the spider falls off the ceiling, dead, and spilling more green ichor on Tana.

Both spiders now lie dead on the floor of the corridor. Jase is still tangled in webbing and Tana's clothes are a bit messed up, but you're really none the worse for wear.
Last edited by patransom on Tue May 30, 2006 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Icefire
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by Icefire » Tue May 30, 2006 7:34 pm

Sighs and tries to wipe off some of the green ichor then pauses to look at Sunny
Did you still want some of this stuff, I have a bunch on me?
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat

Jayel
BARON
BARON

Post by Jayel » Tue May 30, 2006 7:54 pm

Kolan looks into the room from where he is to see if the body is still on the floor.
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.

Icthius
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by Icthius » Tue May 30, 2006 8:43 pm

"Sif's blood! If I could, I'd bring back the spider just to kill it again for this mess!" Jase hacks at the webs on the ground and pulls what he can from his clothing and skin.

Escape artist +2

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Wed May 31, 2006 9:41 am

Icefire wrote:Sighs and tries to wipe off some of the green ichor then pauses to look at Sunny
Did you still want some of this stuff, I have a bunch on me?
I'm not sure it'll be of great use - but I'll take a couple viles of the stuff, just in case....

Sunny collects several viles of ichor and some of the webbing, using his rapier to carefully cut away a "clean" section from what was blocking the enterance into the next chamber - careful not to get any on him, or to get him or his weapon stuck.

We can burn the rest of this stuff, or just cut it free. - but do be careful, it's very sticky, and even with the spiders dead - there's always the chance that something else is alive.

Once the opening is clear, sunny carefully enters the next room - and checks to see if anyone in those husks is still alive - Morning star out again, instead of rapier.

(If I've taken too many actions, just validate those that can be done in the time....)

Icefire
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by Icefire » Wed May 31, 2006 12:01 pm

After Sunny collects what he wants, wipe off as much as she can. Move toward the room careful of webbing and such. Shining the torch to allow everyone to see.
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat

Jayel
BARON
BARON

Post by Jayel » Wed May 31, 2006 3:40 pm

Kolan walks into the room and starts poking at the husks with his foot to see if any answer back.
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.

Return to “{PbP} Welcome to Perearth [ENDED]”