Meeting the Mayor ... and a few others

Geographically, Perearth is a world with some remarkable similarities to our own. But the similarities end there.
Post Reply
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5832
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Meeting the Mayor ... and a few others

Post by patransom » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:45 pm

Sunny: "Yasmin, is it? Do you know? Was there a band of entertainers that made it here? They should have been here a couple of weeks ago - before your quaranteen began? Are they trapped within? If so - have they ... survived?"
Yasmin answers, “Yes, Jon and his troupe arrived here eight days ago, just before the Lord Mayor ordered the roads closed. They, and the foreigner who arrived with them, have been staying at the Crossroads Inn and helping tend the sick. I do not know who among them still lives. So many have died.”

“Bik,” she says, “take the monks and their companions to the Lord Mayor. He can decide how best to utilize their skills. Hald and I will remain here to watch the road.” Bik nods and leads you around the barricade. As you pass Yasmin, you notice Caladar giving her a wry half-smile. She glares back at him.

The road, which is really just a dusty wagon track, leads into the town. Walking east along the road, as you enter the town, you observe large buildings to either side, with smaller buildings, houses, and then shacks scattered behind them. Only a few of the larger buildings are stone, the rest wooden. With the exception of the larger buildings next to the road, they are arranged in a rather haphazard pattern, as if they were constructed without much of a plan for streets in between.

You observe absolutely no one out on the street. Bik is quiet as you walk, except that, at one point, he looks curiously at Lorn and says, “Sir, are you aware there is a bird on your shoulder?”

At the center of town another wagon track branches off north from the east-west way you are on. At the intersection is a large open area that would be a town square, if it were square. To the south of the intersection is a well, surrounded by various low stone buildings. The well is sealed off by a pile of large stones and two guards, with uniforms similar to Bik’s, stand next to it, holding spears.

On the northwest corner of the intersection is a larger stone building with the sign "Crossroads Inn -- Lodging, Food, Drink, and Merriment for All." Parked beside the Inn are three brightly colored wagons. On the northeast is a large wooden manor house, surrounded by a low stone wall. Bik leads you to the manor house. A guard at the door look oddly at Bik, but opens the door and you enter.

The main room of the house is nicely appointed with fine furniture, and, although it is large, you find that it is already a bit crowded. A blonde, middle-aged man in aristocrat’s garb seems to be the center of attention. Around him are five people: a hawk-faced, angry-looking man also in fine clothing and four priests – a half-elf with the symbol of a fat woman around his neck, a large man whose symbol displays a book and carpenter’s hammer, a squinty-eyed woman with a symbol displaying a gold coin at the center of a spider web, and a Viridian. The Viridian has a symbol very similar to what Sunny described the other day – a u-shaped potion bottle, stoppered at both ends. This one isn’t green and glowing, however.

You overhear the group’s conversation before Bik introduces you:

The hawk-faced man says, “… you see, Lord Mayor, I finally have enough men to send back to work, but they can’t get past the dammed goblins! You have to send in the militia!”

The blonde man, obviously the Lord Mayor, answers, “I simply don’t have the manpower, Stefan. It’s all they can do to maintain the quarantine and keep people from rioting. Your goblin problem will have to wait until more of the guards are healthy.”

The half-elf priest interjects, “Mayor Cristof, there is more at stake here than Stefan’s silver. Archil the Druid has discovered that the source of the our water supply lies within the mines.” He gestures to the other priests, “We suspect that the source of this unholy plague rests there as well. We simply must resolve this problem before people start dying of thirst.”

The Mayor answers, “Father Samual, the quarantine was your idea! I don’t have enough guards to maintain it and fight goblins at the same time. You say things are getting better, so once I’ve got enough able-bodied men, we can deal with the source. Until then, we’ll just have to trust the gods send us more storms like the one the other night.”

Bik, at this point, has worked up the nerve to address the Mayor, “Yer lordship, I gots some folk here who says they’s willing to help out …”

The Mayor replies, “Bik, what are you doing! You’re supposed to be keeping people out, or sending them to Durham for aid, not bringing them to my house!”

Bik looks confused and frightened, “But yer lordship … Yasmin said to bring them here, sos that’s what I did …”

The Mayor puts his hand to his forehead, “By the flail of Anhur, that girl always did have a mind of her own!” He turns to look at the group of you, “Well, I am Cristof Sendars, mayor of Duvik’s Pass. I guess you are stuck here now with the rest of us. What are your names and how do you propose to help? Did you bring buckets of water?”

DM Note: I will be out of town tomorrow until Monday the 17th, so the NPC won’t be able to answer your questions until then. However, the Viridian priest, played by Klakxor, may be able to fill you in on some details. Of course, there’s the matter of how much you trust him … what with that holy symbol he’s wearing :shock:
Image

User avatar
Jayel
BARON
BARON
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:08 pm
Location: USA LI,NY
Contact:

Post by Jayel » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:13 pm

"Hello Lord Mayor, my name is Kolan Torndar. I have been sent here with my fellow monk Tana Lattia from the Order of St. Cuthbert. Sister Lenore has sent us to talk to you about the proposal to build a shrine to St. Cuthbert here in Duvik's Pass. Sorry we do not have buckets of water but we can help rid you of the goblins and find the source of the polluted well water. When we succeed in these tasks, will you consider the building of the shrine? Oh, we are in possession of some holy water.", looking at Tana, "I'm not sure if you will be able to purify enough water to help many people with it but it is a start."
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.
Image

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:46 pm

Greetings Mayor, Father. I'm Sunny. My gifts of a healer in the service to Lady Bes are at your disposal, meager as they are.

From what we overheard as we entered - you believe the well water to be poisoned? And poisoned at the source - in these mines?

I see that you also have Viridian here? Are you an expert on plagues and diseases as your symbol suggests, Sir?

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:20 pm

"My name is Jericho, and yes I do follow Ugtargnt, but I am by no means an expert. I arrived here last week with the entertainment troupe and have been working with Father Samual to try and cure the illness since then."

Jericho looks at Sunny's holy symbol and muses, "I have not seen that specific holy symbol before. Bes you said."

He then continues
"As father Samual said, the druids have defined the source of the well to be in the caves. The plague seemed to subside with the closing of the well, but as the Lord Mayor said, water is becoming more difficult to find or create. Without it, I don't know how much longer we can continue to help the patients."

User avatar
Icefire
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:43 pm
Location: Santa Clara, California
Contact:

Post by Icefire » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:29 am

"Assuming our companions" she turns to look at Sunny, Lorn, Jase and Caladar "are willing to help, perhaps we all," this gesture includes herself and Kolan, "can check out the mine?"
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:02 am

klakxor wrote:"My name is Jericho, and yes I do follow Ugtargnt, but I am by no means an expert. I arrived here last week with the entertainment troupe and have been working with Father Samual to try and cure the illness since then."

Jericho looks at Sunny's holy symbol and muses, "I have not seen that specific holy symbol before. Bes you said."

He then continues
"As father Samual said, the druids have defined the source of the well to be in the caves. The plague seemed to subside with the closing of the well, but as the Lord Mayor said, water is becoming more difficult to find or create. Without it, I don't know how much longer we can continue to help the patients."
I hadn't heard of Ugtargnt until recently either. I suppose that doesn't mean much more than our dieties favor different locals. If you come to help, then welcome. How is the troupe you arrived with? Did they all survive so far?

As for the well - Why have efforts to purify the water failed so miserably?

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:10 am

Sunbolt wrote:I hadn't heard of Ugtargnt until recently either. I suppose that doesn't mean much more than our dieties favor different locals. If you come to help, then welcome. How is the troupe you arrived with? Did they all survive so far?

As for the well - Why have efforts to purify the water failed so miserably?
"The troupe also suffered from the illness, but most have recuperated and have been helping me at the Inn.

The well was sealed off when I arrived. My understanding is that the source needs to be purified before we can clean the water."

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:37 pm

klakxor wrote:
Sunbolt wrote:I hadn't heard of Ugtargnt until recently either. I suppose that doesn't mean much more than our dieties favor different locals. If you come to help, then welcome. How is the troupe you arrived with? Did they all survive so far?

As for the well - Why have efforts to purify the water failed so miserably?
"The troupe also suffered from the illness, but most have recuperated and have been helping me at the Inn.

The well was sealed off when I arrived. My understanding is that the source needs to be purified before we can clean the water."
Couldn't we pull up water into cisterns or waterbarrells and purify small amounts at a time - that way, with rationing, no one goes thirsty - noone gets sick. - until the main source can be properly maintained.

Icthius
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:37 pm
Location: Irving, Texas
Contact:

Post by Icthius » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:24 pm

"My name is Jase. I...well, I have a really big axe. It may not help with the citizenry as much as the others, but I am more than willing to help with this goblin problem. I've spent some time in mines, you see, and I really really hate goblins."

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:46 pm

Icthius wrote:"My name is Jase. I...well, I have a really big axe. It may not help with the citizenry as much as the others, but I am more than willing to help with this goblin problem. I've spent some time in mines, you see, and I really really hate goblins."
Not for nothing - but he's really good with that axe. If he says he doesn't like Goblins - it's a good bet that when there are goblins about you don't want to be between his axe and them....

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:29 pm

Sunbolt wrote:Couldn't we pull up water into cisterns or waterbarrells and purify small amounts at a time - that way, with rationing, no one goes thirsty - noone gets sick. - until the main source can be properly maintained.
The clerics and I have been creating water, however even with the water purification and creation of water, more and more fall sick. As some of the clerics fall ill, we lose some of the capability to create or purify the water. By stopping the contaminent at the source, we should be able to restore the well and put some of our clerical abilities to better use.

If your group is willing to go to the mines, and the Lord Mayor gives his blessing, then I will join you. If your friend with the axe dislikes goblins as much as it seems, we should at least have an interesting journey.

User avatar
Icefire
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:43 pm
Location: Santa Clara, California
Contact:

Post by Icefire » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:33 pm

"What else can you tell us of the mines? Maps anything like that before we go?"
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5832
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:09 pm

Father Samual and the other two priests nod their agreement as Jericho explains the problems with the water supply. They also look hopeful as various members of the group volunteer to investigate the mines.
Kolan: "we can help rid you of the goblins and find the source of the polluted well water. When we succeed in these tasks, will you consider the building of the shrine?"

Jase: "I am more than willing to help with this goblin problem. I've spent some time in mines, you see, and I really really hate goblins."

Tana: "Assuming our companions" she turns to look at Sunny, Lorn, Jase and Caladar "are willing to help, perhaps we all," this gesture includes herself and Kolan, "can check out the mine?"
Caladar chimes in when Tana includes him in the suggestion, "I can't speak for the others," indicating Sunny and Lorn, "but solving problems is my specialty, assuming you're willing to make it worth our while." He looks directly at the hawk-faced man called Stefan as he says this.

Stefan turns a bit red in the face and looks to the mayor, as if for assistance. The mayor simply smiles quietly back at Stefan, gesturing for the man to answer Caladar.

"Fine, fine. I can offer a reward in silver if you get my mine operating again -- 5,000 silver pieces to the lot of you, or a like amount of ore." You overhear him mutter something about taxes and mercenaries under his breath.

Father Samual adds, "You would be doing our community a great service if you can discern the source of the contamination while you are within the mines. Jericho, I agree with the suggestion that you should accompany these brave adventurers. You are familiar with the nature of this plague and you seem to have your patients mostly under control."

Caladar addresses Stefan familiarly, "It seems you'd have seven of us working for you. Maybe you should make it 1,000 each, for a nice round number?" Stefan sputters some more, but ultimately nods.

Caladar then turns to Father Samual, "I'm sure we can solve your problem too, but we're a little tired from travelling and a few of us are a bit beat up from some previous ... issues. Maybe you could help with that, if you're serious about needing our assistance?"

It is the mayor who answers this question, "I'm sure Samual and the others will do what they can to aid you. Might I suggest you all move to the Inn to discuss whatever preparations you might make. I have other business to attend to this evening." He address Kolan specifically, "And, yes, young man, I will consider your Order's proposal once the current crisis is averted." He gestures the group of you toward the door dismissively.

Father Samual bows politely to the mayor and invites you all to follow him across the town square to the inn you saw on the way in.
Tana: "What else can you tell us of the mines? Maps anything like that before we go?"
Stefan answers, "Meet me in the morning at the mining camp. I can have my men make up a map for you and fill you in on the goblin infestation. I want those buggers out of there!" With that, he storms out the door of the mayor's manor house.

Once you've all posted your general agreement with this plan or any other questions you have for the mayor, I'll pick you up with the next validation at the Inn.
Image

User avatar
Icefire
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:43 pm
Location: Santa Clara, California
Contact:

Post by Icefire » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:45 pm

Follows to the Inn. "That we can do, I believe." Get a room at the inn, a bath if possible. She doesn't need healing.

OOC I'm going to be at Comic-con starting tomorrow, Tuesday thru next Monday. I will have access, just not consistent.
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:41 pm

"If you are to be staying at the Inn, perhaps we should use the side entrance. Most of my patients are in the common area. They are all doing well, but I would not wish to subject any of you to the pain I have seen in them."

User avatar
Jayel
BARON
BARON
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:08 pm
Location: USA LI,NY
Contact:

Post by Jayel » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:44 pm

"Thank you Lord Mayor."

Kolan then follows to the inn.
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.
Image

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:04 pm

The inn then, for preparations, and then the mines... If we're leaving tomorrow morning - then perhaps tonight, I can aid the clerics and healers with their efforts to purify what water is at hand - or at least heal some of the worst off.

Icthius
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:37 pm
Location: Irving, Texas
Contact:

Post by Icthius » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:35 am

"Sounds good. Lead the way."

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5832
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:50 am

Going to assume Lorn is going along with the plan ...

Father Samual and Jericho lead you across the town "square" to the Crossroads Inn. At Jericho's advice, you enter through a side door that leads to the kitchens. Inside, you are met by a tremendously fat halfling. "What's this, Father?" he asks, "have you brought me some healthy customers?"

Father Samual answers, "Yes, Wundle, these adventurers have agreed to help us with our water problem. I believe they plan to rest the night before starting their task. The Temple of Illmater will pay for their food and lodging, just as we have for the sick."

Wundle the halfling smiles, "Excellent, excellent. Of course, the common sleeping area is filled with Jericho's patients, as is the dining area, so I'll have to charge you for private rooms. And they'll have to eat here in the kitchen."

Father Samual replies, "I'm sure that will be fine. But first, it appears some of them have wounds that need tending to." He begins casting healing spells and soon all of you who were injured are feeling much better. [/i][everyone's at full HP now]

"Now, unless you have further questions for me, I should return to the temple to care for the sick there. Young Jericho here has been here long enough that he may be able to advise you on anything else you need after I've left. You will want to meet Stefan at the mining camp in the morning. It is directly up the road to the north. Wundle can direct you if there is any confusion."
Image

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:02 pm

Jericho turns to the group, "I don't think the mines are far from here. Stefan would know better than I. I have been quarantined to the town since I arrived. Most supplies will be hard to come by, as the clerics have need for any healing supplies, and most of the shops are still closed."

Turning to Wundle, "Wundle, do you know how far the mines are? I would think that they should be less then a days travel. I know I have imposed quite a bit so far, taking over your Inn, but perhaps when we leave in the morning to meet with Stefan, you could have some travel meals prepared for us."

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5832
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:36 pm

Wundle answers, "Oh the mining camp is just up the north road, you can see the buildings from the hills overlooking town. Not far at all. I think the mine entrance isn't much farther from there. Probably won't take much time to get there, but I'll gladly pack each of you a lunch. Father Samual did say he was paying for food, after all!"
Image

User avatar
Jayel
BARON
BARON
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:08 pm
Location: USA LI,NY
Contact:

Post by Jayel » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:00 pm

Kolan turns to Wundle, "Looks like you have your hands full with the sick here. If it is alright with you, I could handle the preparation and cooking of our meals."
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.
Image

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5832
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:04 pm

Wundle answers Kolan, "Oh, I'm not a healer, so I don't have much to do, other than the usual cooking and cleaning. But if you want to help out with the cooking, be my guest. Now, what do you all want to eat before I show you to your rooms?"
Image

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:26 pm

Sunny puts in his order for a modest meal - something with fresh chicked and fruits - and accepts the offer for a packed lunch for tomorrow.


When we're all alone again he asks:

Caladar - there seems to be a level of, let's call it discomfort, between you and some of the leaders of this town. What are we getting into here?

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5832
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:19 pm

When you are all alone, Caladar answers Sunny, "Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've been here before a few times on business. The last time I passed through, that girl Yasmin accused me of some wrongdoing or other. I was innocent, of course, and I think she's still angry that she couldn't prove her misguided suspicions."

"I've had dealings with the mine owner, Stefan, before. He's got plenty of money, that's why I suggested the reward. He's a greedy sort ... probably why he seemed so angry about the idea."

"The rest of them, I don't think they know me other than by sight. No reason to think they've got any alterior motives. We do their job, get handsomely rewarded, and that should be that." He shrugs.
Image

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:15 am

patransom wrote:When you are all alone, Caladar answers Sunny, "Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've been here before a few times on business. The last time I passed through, that girl Yasmin accused me of some wrongdoing or other. I was innocent, of course, and I think she's still angry that she couldn't prove her misguided suspicions."

"I've had dealings with the mine owner, Stefan, before. He's got plenty of money, that's why I suggested the reward. He's a greedy sort ... probably why he seemed so angry about the idea."

"The rest of them, I don't think they know me other than by sight. No reason to think they've got any alterior motives. We do their job, get handsomely rewarded, and that should be that." He shrugs.
So.. what type of wrong doing is it exactly she's accusing yoy of having comitted? Don't get me wrong, I'm no lord martial.... Just want to know if she manages to set up a proper frame - what I'm going to be guilty of by association.

As for Stefan - how you choose to antogonize the local miser is entirly your concern - although, I have to say, I was quite entertained with how well you were able to rub it in.... "nice round number" indeed.

::sunny chuckles::

I don't know you well, but seeing as how we're in this together, I'm willing to throw in with you - so as they say in the assasin's guild, "I've got your back."

Or is that, "Don't turn your back?" Which would be the opposite of what I mean... odd that? But truth be told, I only know of the assassins guild from one play, and I was dead at the beginning of act one and laying on the stage through most of show....
What? Someone had to be the body.

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5832
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:51 pm

Sunbolt wrote:So.. what type of wrong doing is it exactly she's accusing yoy of having comitted? Don't get me wrong, I'm no lord martial.... Just want to know if she manages to set up a proper frame - what I'm going to be guilty of by association.
Caladar: "First, it was smuggling, which was silly, because I didn't have anything on me other than my personal belongings, then it was 'spying for unsavory elements.' I don't even know what she meant by that. I admit, I didn't do much to discourage her suspicions. She's a fine looking woman, so I didn't mind the attention at first. But it got to be a bit much."
Image

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:53 pm

patransom wrote:
Sunbolt wrote:So.. what type of wrong doing is it exactly she's accusing yoy of having comitted? Don't get me wrong, I'm no lord martial.... Just want to know if she manages to set up a proper frame - what I'm going to be guilty of by association.
Caladar: "First, it was smuggling, which was silly, because I didn't have anything on me other than my personal belongings, then it was 'spying for unsavory elements.' I don't even know what she meant by that. I admit, I didn't do much to discourage her suspicions. She's a fine looking woman, so I didn't mind the attention at first. But it got to be a bit much."
chuckles..

Nothing wrong with a woman's attention, I suppose, but do they all have to get to be "a bit much"?

Sunny tries not to blush as he tries out his bravado... (bluff +3)

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Welcome to Perearth [ENDED]”