Character Sheets

Geographically, Perearth is a world with some remarkable similarities to our own. But the similarities end there.
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Character Sheets

Post by patransom » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:23 pm

Current DM reviewed character sheets are here.

The following are older sheets:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by patransom on Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Re: Character Sheets

Post by patransom » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:35 pm

My calculations confirm that everyone has earned more than enough XP to reach 3rd level.

Please level up your characters and post them here. I'll drop in the XP additions and repost them above.

HPs are max at each level. Please remove any gear that was lost on the horses when you made your run to Defiant... sadly, you won't be getting it back, although there may be an opportunity to get replacements in a little while.

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:04 pm

As I review the leveled up characters, I'll update your XP totals. I'll note that and any other changes made on the Notes sheet of your character file.

So far, I've been through Bram, Jericho, and Tana. They are in the first post of this thread.

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Rurak's reviewed and up now.

Dink: figured out my problem with your sheet (I think we had the same one the first time). German "falch" needs to be changed to "false" for me to use it. You might need to change all the "false"'s back to German if you want to use the version I uploaded, but it's not that important. The only thing I changed was your XP total.

Hiroki doesn't benefit from Augment Summoning, unfortunately; he's not a summoned creature.

Return to “{PbP} Welcome to Perearth [ENDED]”