Validation schedule

Sharn, the City of Towers, is known as a place to find anything. As Night rises, this city's mettle will be put to the test.
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Validation schedule

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:02 pm

Valinor had some surgury and is currently recovering. I have several questions that I am waiting for him to respond to, but we will have initial setup now and he will join in later.

I will be validating on Tuesdays and Fridays (same schedule as Patransom for his Brave New Perearth campaign). This schedule seems to fit for most people. Please make sure to have your posts in before the next validation. If you miss a validation, your character will not act except to defend themself.

If you know that you are going to be unable to check, give me some description of what you would like to do and I will allow your character to act, but only within the bounds of what you tell me.
Last edited by shai-hulud on Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:57 pm

To get things started, I have been fast-forwarding validations. During combat, I will only validate early if everyone gets in their posts. Otherwise, validation will stick to the schedule.

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:51 am

This game will be on hiatus for a week (unless I find some way of checking in from NJ). I will be spending the week there without internet access. If I do manage to find internet access, I may have some difficulty posting maps (as I would probably not download autorealm onto someone else's computer), so validations will probably go off of other maps if at all. I will be back on Sunday, December 30.

If Sunbolt and draconas are able to post before I leave, I will try to get in one final validation before my week of being gone.

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:30 am

Hello all, I'm back. Due to my goof in changing Sunbolt's action without asking, I have posted a correction. I will perform the validation tomorrow, as well.

Return to “{PbP} Sharn: The Rising Night [ENDED]”