Goblin riders [Art, Auric, Galeth, Goratash]

Sharn, the City of Towers, is known as a place to find anything. As Night rises, this city's mettle will be put to the test.
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:31 pm

valinor wrote:Hesitantly, he places the ring, if only to appease their benefactor and help the rest survive to ends meet.
OUT OF CHARACTER
See you all in 1.5 weeks heading to Vancouver, Canada.

As Auric places the ring upon his finger, he feels a flux of divine power available to him. They are not focused in his mind as they would be if he prepared spells, but he feels that he possesses use of additional spells, almost as if he woke up refreshed (4 additional 1st level spell slots are available... since they are not prepared, they can only be substituted for Cure spells).
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:55 pm

So, let me know what preparations you are all making. Do you have any additional questions, or are you ready as soon as they are?

draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by draconas » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:50 am

Art is putting his ring on and aquiring a backpack but not making any other special preparations.

irdeggman
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by irdeggman » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:16 pm

[OOC - what is the status of the PCs now? Hit points, spell slots, pps after the "healing" and items /OOC]
Claim your Birthright!!!
http://www.birthright.net/

Image - Krunch the handsomest half-giant

draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by draconas » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:44 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Art as far as I know is on full HP (or will be by the fight due to his amulet). He has used 2 first level infusions (augmenting his battlefist with the chilling property and healing), 1 2nd level infusion (augmenting Galeths battlefist with the chilling property) and 2 3rd level infusions (infusing 2 rods into blast rods). This leves him with 2 1st level, 3 2nd level and 1 3rd level infusion remaining which he is trying to keep for healing himself and galeth.

irdeggman
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by irdeggman » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:19 pm

[OOC sorry draconas - I meant that as a question for the DM to clarify what has happened as a result of the items and actions taken by the NPCs. There is some healing being done (don't know how much or how effective), don't know if any spell slots or pps were restored as a result of the items. These are important when considering what can and can't be done by the PCs. /OOC]
Claim your Birthright!!!

draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by draconas » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:22 pm

Ok, Art is happy to let that information be known to the party given it increases the effectiveness of our planning for the next round. THough he hasn't heard anything about Githyanki so doesn't know if any of his infusions would be particulally effective.

irdeggman
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by irdeggman » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:07 pm

[OOC How much does Goratash know about Githyanki?

Knowledge (the planes) + 4 mod, but there could be justification, racially, for more I guess. /OOC]
Claim your Birthright!!!

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Info PMed

irdeggman
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by irdeggman » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Goratash says to the group, softly

"The Daelkyr enslaved races of other planes before delving into race-creation. The Githyanki are from one such plane. They are war-like and naturally psionic. This is all I know of them, but this is enough to make them very dangerous opponents. Combining that with the affirmation that killing the lesser ones is allowed while there was a concerted effort to preserve all previous combatants tells me that they are very dangerous and considered totally expendable.

We must be very careful with these foes. They will most likely target me whenever I try to manifest - as will I them."
Claim your Birthright!!!

Return to “{PbP} Sharn: The Rising Night [ENDED]”