[Droaam] The critique

Sharn, the City of Towers, is known as a place to find anything. As Night rises, this city's mettle will be put to the test.
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

[Droaam] The critique

Post by shai-hulud » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:12 am

Laha'ar does not come down to greet you. Once you are healed back to the point of being able to stand (with Auric and Art at full health), your items are taken back, and you are each paid 200 gold for the battles. The medusa who was running the show comes forward and says, "You have done well! Perhaps if you learned to work together, you would have survived longer, but still, much better than I anticipated. You must be quite disappointed with your reward. Well, there is much more to be earned here in Droaam. I wouldn't worry. With your skills, you will do fine."

After hobbling out of the arena, Laha'ar meets up with you. "Well, you did just as I expected. You have a name for yourselves here in Droaam. Only the toughest combatants can make it through two battles. I know the pittance that you are paid for those battles, but what you have gained in reputation is far greater than gold! Am I right? Now, let's get you cleaned up and back on your feet. Tomorrow, we will head to the Great Crag. That is where our true mission lies, after all."

Something about what Laha'ar was saying just doesn't seem right. He is clearly holding something back. Most likely you were supposed to be paid for those fights. Breland is a rich nation. Surely some of its treasury would be at your disposal here in Droaam.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Re: [Droaam] The critique

Post by draconas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Art will see what the living members have to say about the goblin.

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:56 pm

draconas wrote:Art will see what the living members have to say about the goblin.
Everyone is living here. Do you mean active? Cuz so far, you are the most active member in this group. I am thinking of disbanding it and offering to anyone who wants to remain a chance to create another character if it doesn't pick up soon. That character can join in on the Sharn party.

draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by draconas » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:35 am

I was looking for a polite way to say "fleshy squishy", but active can also work

valinor
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by valinor » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 am

Auric looks at the Laha'ar quizzically.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Using Sense Motive on him.

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Tue May 13, 2008 10:17 pm

And this group fades into obscurity! Will they have an impact upon the fate of Eberron? Who knows! Perhaps adventure awaits the warforged in Xen'Drik. Perhaps Goratash will stop Night in Frostfell. And perhaps Auric will be a benevolent spirit that achieves deathlessness! May Chronepsis guide them to their fate!

Return to “{PbP} Sharn: The Rising Night [ENDED]”