[All] Dice Roller

Home Sweet Shattered Home.
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

[All] Dice Roller

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:35 am

For those of you who want to roll your own dice, you may now do so! Here is how!

Once you have signed up, any time you want to make a die roll, go to that site, put in your character's name, for the campaign, put, "The Fight for Eberron", and then enter the dice that you wish to roll! It is that simple. For an example of what a roll looks like, check this link: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1553766/

From there, I can see all of the information about the roll. I can see the character name, the campaign name, the rolls, and if I want, I can check other rolls made by the character. This will help in keeping track of rolls that are made so that if I am forced to miss a few validations, I will be able to go back and see the previous rolls. This means that you are not to make rolls frivolously. If you are just experimenting, do not make rolls under your character's name. It will destroy the rolls record and be more difficult for me to maintain my game.

If you would like me to continue making your die rolls for you, I have no problem with that, either. It is your choice entirely.

To post your die roll, use the BBCode provided.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Re: [All] Dice Roller

Post by admin » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:32 am

Nice!

Note that I intend to install the Dice Mod directly here, once it becomes available!
In the mean time, this can be a nice work around!

R

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Re: [All] Dice Roller

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:01 am

Btw, here is an example of how the BBCode that is generated for you will appear:

1d20+7=27, 2d6+3=12
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Return to “{PbP} The Fight for Eberron [FULL][ENDED]”