Character concepts here.

The barmaids are easy and the NPCs give quests. Anything can happen... as long as it's funny. Beware of gazebo.
Lachesis
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Re: Character concepts here.

Post by Lachesis » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Moriss: I'll let you decide if the others know what you are and the others can decide how they react.

Everyone: As soon as get character sheets I think we can start.

"Blame yourself, or God."

MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Haughty, mead swilling, ass slapping primate paladin...

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:17 am

He'll be pushing the limits of legitimate authority.
His mount, being partly dragon, demands a portion of the treasure.
They both smell terrible and have fleas, and never take off their armor or bathe.

Meet...
Squirrely.tos
-Alpha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:37 am

As poor as Marvin's attitude is as a ghost, there is general agreement that he is better off dead. He's much less annoying that way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by LinusMundane » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:51 pm

I never could come up with a decent concept for this, though I will be reading along because this looks very interesting to me. Hope it turns out great.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:41 pm

I have my character on my PC at work, I will finish it up monday and post it

Edit: Here he is. Jackie is a hadozee who I will attempt to give the feel of Jackie Chan.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey Lachesis, can we get a list of who you have on your radar for this game?

Lachesis
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Lachesis » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:18 am

List so far:

MonkeyAlpha- Squirrely the palladin
Patransom- Marvin the Mostly Harmless ghost
Klakxor- Jakie the chaos monk
TheGreenLabrador- Morris the Wurm
Dink- Gen
Rednetra- warforged
Shai-Hulud- reduced halfling were-cat

Unless someone cancels or I just didn't see it we're missing the last three. I'm still open to new additions.

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:12 am

Marvin sighs, "Here I am, brain the size of a planet, but I'm surrounded by monkies and worms ..."

MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:36 am

Squirrely turns to Marvin and puffs out his cheeks then grins showing his teeth (a threatening manerism in most primates). With just a hint of texan twang in his voice, and a look of total ignorance in his eyes, "I may not be a kobold, but I am the decider... and you'd better hope I don't decide to get nuclear on you next time you call me a monkey. Cause I'm not, see? Ha, the stange hairless thing doesn't even have a body. Maybe, I'll form a coalition and get rid of everything that's not like me, starting with bodiless kobold pincushions and ending with, uh, uh everything else, then we can do what we want, where we want. Dad'll be so prouda me." Suddenly his half dragon-chicken (think rooster) mount bucks him off, and onto the ground where he lands with a loud clatter as his fullplate clad body skids across the floor. "Appologiesssss, sir. He doessss not intend dissssresssspect, once he sssstartsss on an idea he followsss through with no regard for how poorly planned, executed, or idiotic it isssss. Best to ssstop him while you can. If you ever need" He starts to shudder and "BRAWK!" squelches out furios with embarassment, he politely nods to Marvin and excuses himself. Then, using his beak he grabs the paladin, still scrambling to stand, by the foot and carries him off.
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Marvin just shakes his head, "I can't believe all those senior citizens in south Florida voted for Pat Buchanan. Typical of the awful state of the world."

MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:38 pm

As Squirrely is dangling by his foot being carried away by a half-dragon dire chicken (rooster), "I heard that! Now don't go sticking your nose into the Florida electoral process, what happens in Florida stays in Florida. Things are running just fine, who likes to actually count anyways? I've never needed to, and looka me now... the decider, speaking from his gut. HA! Don't need reason, when you got instincts like mine. And my instincts tell me there's treasure to be had and rights to be wronged." He's now out of sight but you can still hear him talking, "You don't look like anykind of legitimate authority to me, the only authority I recognize is that good lookin fella int he mirror over there, HA! Lemme down so I can buy him a beer, that's how we do it in in the Lonestar State."

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:41 am

Concept: Aberrant Lesser Aasimar, Aubrey Keegan

Aubrey is a cleric of... well... everything. Worshipping every deity has its benefits, and its drawbacks. The biggest drawback, of course, is having to remember all of the deities she worships, as she is not very bright. Thankfully, she remembers how to read occasionally, and she has marked all of the deity names on their respective holy symbols. Rather than spending a single hour in prayer to a single deity, Aubrey must spend five minutes in prayer to a different deity once an hour for every hour that she is awake. Being awake 22 hours means twenty-two different deities. (She still spends a full hour in prayer in the morning for the sake of mechanics).

Everyone knows that there is something wrong with Aubrey. She has TENTACLES! WHAT?!? Her eyes bulge out of her head, her skin is rather scaly, she has large membranous wings, she has four arms, and yet she is somehow almost supernaturally beautiful! It must be all that pep! No matter how bad things get, she is always unrelentingly chipper! She never seems to notice the bad side of things.

Of course, what peppy cleric would be complete without her entourage?!? She is joined by her three friends, Logan, whose skin is rotting from his flesh, Gary, who is always ablaze, and Felix, who is an extremely odd-looking fellow to say the least!

Here are pictures...

Logan:

Gary:

Felix:

All three are loyal friends to Aubrey. In fact, they do anything she says, almost as if she has complete control over their actions! They spend most of their time singing the only song Aubrey knows: John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt (which Aubrey constantly mispronounces a different way each time she sings it)!

Of course, Aubrey is quite famous! She is a Shadow Apostle of Pelor's Shadow Guard! How did she manage this? On five separate occassions, she happened by the Temple of Pelor, and somehow, each of those times, she interrupted, and then scared away, attacks by priests loyal to Vecna! Upon this most recent event, she was honored with their most sacred of titles (and secrets). Now, she spends her time invisible, yet sings loudly nonetheless.

What is the Shadow Guard you ask? It is an elite force of crusaders against evil who specialize in the stealthy arts, sneaking in to the dens of evil, rooting it out! How then did the clumsiest cleric in the world manage to become one of their greatest leaders?!? The world may never know!
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Catalyst
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by Catalyst » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:13 am

Rob, Undead Bard

Rob is a tall, gaunt looking fellow with long, scraggly hair and clothes that look like they've been dug up... A bard in life, somehow death just couldn't keep him from rocking out. At his funeral they played his favorite songs, and along he came, crawling out of the grave. Caked in dirt and mud and grime, with his hands in a symbol much like this ====> \m/ >_< \m/ He rocked out hard, and then ate the mourners. Knowing him, and knowing his friends, he was sure they didn't mind.

Fortunately for the rest of the living world, he found he didn't like the taste of living flesh and decided that he'd just stick with steak and the occassional unlucky, undead passerby. Unlike the typical zombie, which will fall apart after a significant period of time, Rob was well preserved by a funeral director, so though he is rotting, it is significantly slower than the average corpse, where as a corpse will be dirt in a year, he's looking at least another 50. Then again, in his line of work, it's not too difficult to find clerics charged with the care of the dead.

Since his unfortunate death and subsequent return from the dead, he wanders, his Axe strapped to his back, spreading the "word", as it were, to all who would be metal, or wish to be metal, but not those that wish to be metal and suck at it, because those are just posers.
Image Rain Talayan
ImageAndraes Grey & Kain Canterbury
Image Kal'Tathel
ImageNathan Snow

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:16 pm

Marvin might remember Rob from another unlife ... as Hotblack Desiato!

Lachesis
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Lachesis » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:25 am

0.0 Marvin get 42 bonus exp.

MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:58 am

42? That's the answer to life the universe and everything.

patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by patransom » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Only if your living computer comes up with the wrong question.

MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:06 am

"hrmf, Wrong is just a matter of perspective."

Return to “{PbP} The Adventure Club [CLOSED]”