Dynamic "Did you know" section for TOS 2nd's Spell Planner!

Click HERE to request access to the FORUM if you have not already done so after subscribing
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Dynamic "Did you know" section for TOS 2nd's Spell Planner!

Post by admin »

Folks - I'm playing with the idea of adding a dynamic "Did you know" section for the Spell Planner in TOS 2nd PRO edition. Basically, this will be able to display many tips - very useful either for new users, or as a reminder of how things work on the Spell Planner!

This is the current list of tips - let me know if you have more to add! I will give you credit for it :)
  1. Use the NEXT button on the right to get tips about using the Spell Planner!
  2. The easiest way to add new spells to your Spell Planner is to use the Quick Pick icon, shown as a yellow lightning bolt found in the black column separator
  3. The Spell Planner is 3 pages long, but you do NOT have to print empty pages. In the Print Dialog of Excel, make sure to specify just the pages you need.
  4. Any words inside the {} refer to traits.
  5. The description is a reminder of what a spell does; it is by no means a replacement for the full text of a spell! <See Text> means you should check the original text
  6. Check the legend section for abbreviations used in spell descriptions or other sections of the Spell Planner
  7. You can track your spell slots used in the top section tagged, on the side, as "Spells"
  8. If you wish to tag as Spell as an Innate Spell, use a "Yes" in the left column! (column A) besides the Spell Name
  9. If you wish to give your character bonus Spell Slots or Bonus Spells in its Repertoire, you can do so in the Off-Print section
  10. Spell name is Red? Are you high level enough for that spell?
  11. Use the Notes column to write small notes for yourself
  12. The "(D)" notation found in the duration of a spell means you can Dismiss the spell
Post your suggested Tips below! I'll validate it and if it makes the cut, ass it to the pool above!

admin

Return to “The Town Crier [Public News]”