TOS+: Basic Tutorial ONLINE!

Archives of the Old News.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+: Basic Tutorial ONLINE!

Post by admin »

Folks,

I am happy to report that the first video of the basic usage of TOS+ is now online!! It will walk you through the creation of a simple character using The Only Sheet+. The video is best viewed within a LARGE window - use F11 in your browser to toggle the maximum viewing area!

Click HERE to watch (requires Flash)
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
leadjunkie
Peasant
Peasant

Re: TOS+: Basic Tutorial ONLINE!

Post by leadjunkie »

Link is broken.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

leadjunkie wrote:Link is broken.
fixed, thanks!!
admin
Bluedragon2001
Squire
Squire

Post by Bluedragon2001 »

Ok so I have just graduated from being newb using the free version to game play with TOS+.
I have to say that 'out of the box', it rocks!

I just spent the last hour building variants of my character from 3rd level up to 8th level and I found it really helpful to plan my character feats, skills and ability increases. Now I have a 5 level plan for my character and better understand how my options would have effected my character. I've never had this kind of insight before.

Good work!

:d100:
"Many evil things there are that your strong walls and bright swords do not stay."

Return to “The Lost Writings [Old News]”