★★★ Advantages of being a Contributor ★★★

Click HERE to request access to the FORUM if you have not already done so after subscribing
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

★★★ Advantages of being a Contributor ★★★

Post by admin »

Adding features in TOS+/TOS FIVE/TOS 2nd, managing the forum, discord, the website and the email traffic takes all my time. I am doing this FULL TIME for you guys (YES, this is my Bread & Butter). I have purposefully kept the pricing of my work as low as I deem reasonable, yet I could really use some financial help.

Being a Contributor is an alternative for those who do not wish to become a Patron using Patreon.

Advantages of being a Contributor
Here are the advantages of maintaining your subscription as a Contributor, once you have a Personal Key to TOS+, TOS FIVE or TOS 2nd:
  1. Gain MORE time on your subscription (see the Donation link at the bottom for details)
  2. No fee if you loose your Personal Key
  3. Free copy of the Loot Divider product and future updates
  4. Free copy of the Loot Divider Science Fantasy (Starfinder) product and future updates
  5. Free copy of TOS Caravan product and future updates
  6. Access to the Thou Shall Not Pass [Contributors Only] section of the forum
  7. Special Rank on the forum (with that orange nickname)
  8. Increase your Rank to level 20 (Epic Contributor) to gain a permanent subscription to the forums!!
  9. EPIC and DIVINE Contributors can request a secondary Personal Key to use a nickname and such (no profanity!)
Visit the DONATION page to become a Contributor!
(or the old donation page if you can only do PayPal)

EPIC and DIVINE Contributors additional Perks!
Starting in 2022, ALL EPIC and DIVINE contributor are granted the ability to GIVE free copies of any of the TOS managers to any of their gaming friends! This section details how.

What can you give away?
You can give away one of these packages:
  1. TOS+, with no forum subscription time (i.e. standalone)
  2. TOS FIVE, with a 1 month subscription (this is because much of the useful stuff is in Addons)
  3. TOS 2nd PRO edition with no forum subscription time (i.e. standalone)
Are there any restrictions?
  • Make sure the recipient has a PC (not Macintosh compatible)
  • Make sure the recipient has access to a recent edition of Microsoft Excel
  • Make sure your friend is actually playing the system you are giving him a manager for!
  • For the TOS FIVE package, the 1 month duration starts counting the moment the gift is sent. It is the responsibility of your friend to register an account on the forum and request access to be able to download the addons needed!
  • (optional) Aim for friends who you think are hesitant about purchasing the manager and become part of this community...!
HOW to proceed?
  • Send a Private Message OR email to admin
  • This message must contain:
    • The full name of the recipient (Must be the person's real name)
    • A valid Email for the recipient
  • You must indicate which package you wish to give to your friend (see above for packages)
HOW many copies can I give to my friends!?
The number of GIFT Packages you can give away is:
  • EPIC Contributor: 1 gift package to any one friend
  • Divine Rank contributor: 1 gift package PER Divine Rank, PLUS one for the EPIC level!
Example: A Divine Rank 3 contributor can give away 4x free Sheets (packages listed above) to his gaming friends!

Thank you for helping me financially!
admin
Last edited by admin on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 am, edited 7 times in total.

Return to “The Town Crier [Public News]”