Tutorial Video Scripting Help Needed!!!
Making these videos is hard enough. Writing scripts to follow for them is even harder. I'm looking for volunteers willing to write scripts for the following topics.
- Advanced Item Creation
Making a simple or complicated custom item, using both the quickfill and unique name field of the GearData/ItemData Sheets implementing forumlas. This is to give people new to TOS+ an idea of how to start making an item, and hopefully complete the item on his/her own.
- Class Creation (Beginner and Advanced User Version)
Step-by-step instruction to making a custom class.
- Race Creation (Beginner and Advanced User Version)
Step-by-step instructions to making a custom race.
- Template Creation (Beginner and Advanced User Version)
Step-by-step instructions to making a custom template.
- Applying Templates
How to apply templates to a race and to a character
- A sheet-by-sheet breakdown
Detailed explanation of what each sheet is and does.
- Anything else that a user of TOS+, new and experienced, may benefit from.
All Scripts MUST
have the following criteria met:
- File Name must start with TutVid- for my ease of finding in a folder.
- TOS+ version and Rule Set applied when writing the script.
- The script must be detailed. As line-by-line, cell-by-cell, step-by-step- as possible by the writer.
- Submitted as a text file.
If you can write it, I'll produce it. I will review each submission, and edit as needed for production. Thank you for your assistance. I will also make sure that credit is given to contributors.