Excel wrote:This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other programmability-related features.
You get this error because during the installation of MS Office 2007, "Visual Basic for Application" was not installed.
To solve this you need to change your installation of MS Office.
1. Close Excel if it is open.
2. In the Control Panel choose "Add or Remove Programs" (or Programs and Features in Windows Vista).
3. Select Microsoft Office in the list and click on the Change button.
4. Choose "add or remove features"
5. Select "Visual Basic for Applications" in the "Office Shared Features" list and set it to "Run from My Computer". Then click on the continue button.
6. After the installation is finished you will be able to use ASAP Utilities when you start Excel and see ASAP Utilities in the menu.