Introductions [BG]

Join groups of warforged as they roam the Mournlands in search of proof of their God's divine hand in the creation of Eberron!
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:00 am

Shard moves to the creature's right (he moves left for all players) and swings with his spiked chain. The swing is wild and comes nowhere near the crustacean.

Tracker and his wolf run to attack the creature next, and the creature attempts to scratch Tracker's faithful wolf with his massive claw [12 hp]. Wolf yelps, but attacks anyway. Unfortunately, his bite misses its target.

Next, Tracker attacks (you didn't add a weapon to your character. You start with one weapon.) Whatever he attacks with, it misses (all melee weapons are at +2, and that misses.)

Yahjhank gets to the left side of the creature (to the right from the party's perspective) and gets in a lucky strike with his strange weapon (these things are MEAN when they crit. (AP used on the confirmation to crit). And this becomes one of the shortest combats ever. With a slice of his wicked-looking scythe, the crab-like creature is split in two, no longer moving.
OUT OF CHARACTER
That was rather anti-climactic! I have half a mind to say you did min damage with that crit :P Oh well!

Anyway, getting a closer look, Tracker realizes that the creature was a young Carcass Crab. It appears to have been injured and was probably protecting its territory from the warforged invaders (and the halflings and elves before that).

Anyway, looting the battlefield, the characters find the following items of interest over the course of the next 6 hours:

Double scimitar
Small Talenta Tangat
1 stick with strange symbols on it
A cloak with strange symbols on it
8 vials of unknown liquids
A suit of half-plate armor
An expensive-looking metal object
A piece of paper... some kind of IOU from a place called Kundarak. It appears to be for 400gp
A total of 250 sp, 38 gp, and 4 pp
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 am

Shard will look for sacks or bags that are still in usable condition and throw the items they recovered into them. "We will let Architect decide what will be befitting for our gods body."

Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor

Post by Nargath » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:41 am

Tracker is tending to Wolf, who was very badly injured.
"Is there anyone who can help Wolf? He is very injured, and needs healing."
OUT OF CHARACTER
Wolf is down to 1 HP after that :( [OOC]

Image Xandos

valinor
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by valinor » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:39 pm

"My healing is meant for construct type, like us. I can not heal your friend." states Yahjhank.
OUT OF CHARACTER
If your pet was a mechanical dog, I would be able to do light repair at it. Oh, sorry for the interesting fight, but I'm sure we'd take the kill, Shai. :D

Return to “FFE - The Becoming God [FULL]”