Investigating the mine [BG]

Join groups of warforged as they roam the Mournlands in search of proof of their God's divine hand in the creation of Eberron!
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:23 pm

"We all are Yahjhank, and these lands are those our birth. Rorsa, these events all happened before our birth's and we have not been given much information on them. "

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:48 pm

"Wow, so much has happened! And you say you have been created here in the last year? I thought you said that this land was destroyed! Have they rebuilt so quickly? Which nation's army do you fight for? I have not heard of this Becoming God. Is he a part of the Sovereign Host?"
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor

Post by Nargath » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:17 am

Tracker steps in to the conversation.
"I do not see that this land has been destroyed, as so much as altered in a significant way, at a base level. There is nature here, vasts amount of life and energy that you would expect in other lands. But it operates in a lot of different ways.
Yes, the civilisation here crumbled and were destroyed, but base life goes on, as it always will. The land was merely, altered."

"We fight for no nation nor are there any new claims on the Mournlands by other powers. We are all loyal followers of the Becoming God.
He is not a member of the Sovereign Host. He is more akin to warforged stock than other races. He is our, or at least my, connection to our homeland, created during its rebirth, a god that is in need of its followers help.
As Shard has said, he has commanded us to seek out materials to aid in the construction of his material body.
That is why we are coming through this area, in search of rumoured materials for the Becoming God."
Image Xandos

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:16 pm

"As well, perhaps if you were to help us collect what we can from these caverns, Architect would be willing to fill you in on what has transpired in the years at the end of the Last War."

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:54 pm

Rorsa looks eager at this prospect. "Agreed." Looking at Tracker, she adds, "But first, would you be willing to aid my friends?"
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:29 pm

"I am sure Tracker would be willing to help your pups, as it would be in his interest in helping his own friend. Lead us to this supply closet. I would be interested in thes keycharms and how they work."

Return to “FFE - The Becoming God [FULL]”