Keycharm, keycharm, whose got the keycharm? [BG]

Join groups of warforged as they roam the Mournlands in search of proof of their God's divine hand in the creation of Eberron!
valinor
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Re: Keycharm, keycharm, whose got the keycharm? [BG]

Post by valinor » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:45 am

"I'd suggest for some needed rest and replenishments. Am sure our wolfen friends awaits for our return." states Yahjhank.

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:22 pm

The party heads to their wolf friends to rest before leaving the complex. Discovering that all of the dangers of the complex have been defeated, Rorsa is exceedingly pleased, and asks for the other keycharms. Perhaps in time, she will be able to build some form of ramp to the dome exit, allowing her and her pups to escape. But, she doesn't expect the party to remain behind helping her build it.

The party casts the remainder of their spells and the party is fully healed. While they spend the remainder of the day chatting with Rorsa about her plans and potential materials she can use for a ramp, Kaito and Yahjhank both are able to prepare spells again.

If there is anything in particular you want to do during this time, let me know. Otherwise, you have a choice to make. Do you want to level up to 3rd now, or wait until after you deliver the schema to Architect. There is a benefit to either, so it is your choice, and although the reason for waiting won't be immediately apparent, it will open up class options for you and your character if you wait. If you are happy with your current class selection, then feel free to take the level now. Either way, you will be at full health with enough XP for 3rd level when you leave the complex.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:32 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I like my current class selection, but love seeing new opportunities. I will wait to level until we have returned to Architect. :D

Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor

Post by Nargath » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:32 pm

Before we all leave, I take Rorsa, Wolf and the pups off to one side. We huddle around close, and the rest of the party can only hear mutterings for a few minutes. Finally Tracker stands up, motions to Wolf and walks back to the party.

Noticing their looks, he mentions:
I just gave Rorsa and her pups the land's blessing, and the blessing of the Becoming God. This is a dangerous land, and they deserve every chance to survive. I hope that my words will be enough.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Dammit Shai, dangle a carrot in front of us why don't you :) I'm happy with my class too, but new options just sounds too tempting! I will level before returning as well.

Image Xandos

shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
By the way, I found an awesome picture of the Creation Pattern you found:

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:01 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I would like to see what we have got from this mine before moving on. There could some stuff that we should take before moving on. I would prefer to level before going to the Architect since I would like to have 2nd-level spells.

Return to “FFE - The Becoming God [FULL]”