What have you brought?

Join groups of warforged as they roam the Mournlands in search of proof of their God's divine hand in the creation of Eberron!
User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6006
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: What have you brought?

Post by shai-hulud » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
I apologize for being gone for so long. It appears as though interest in this game is waning with my frequent barrages of real life work and subsequent absences. If at least three players want me to continue, I will replace a fourth, but I am going to likely remain busy in the foreseeable future, so these types of absences will likely occur again.

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: What have you brought?

Post by klakxor » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
I am still here waiting to continue

 


Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: What have you brought?

Post by Phoenix512 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Yeah same here.

 


User avatar
Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: What have you brought?

Post by Nargath » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 pm

I'm here too :)
Image Xandos

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6006
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: What have you brought?

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:58 am

Kaito's held action triggers as soon as it is proposed, and the mech lets loose a blast from its elemental gun for the first time. A metal sphere is propelled at the hulking creature at a very rapid pace. The blast hits the titan, blasting a chink in its armor. The titan begins rushing towards the group as Tracker and Yahjhank exit the vehicle. Wolf has been following dutifully behind and is available to aid Tracker, should the need arise. Tracker and Yahjhank successfully climb down the mech (taking 10s).

Attack and Damage results:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: What have you brought?

Post by Nargath » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Tracker and Wolf will move full distance off the to the left, with the plan of moving back in to the attack the titan from behind when he comes into melee with the mech
Image Xandos

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: What have you brought?

Post by Phoenix512 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Kaito won't move the mech and fires the gun at the titan again.

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: What have you brought?

Post by klakxor » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Still holding off dismounting the mech until they are closer in combat. Kaito, give it everything you can

User avatar
valinor
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Re: What have you brought?

Post by valinor » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Yahjhank climbs back in, so they are able to move once again if neccessary.

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6006
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: What have you brought?

Post by shai-hulud » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:46 pm

The hulking creature lumbers forward, entering the area of difficult terrain. Its massive steps seem unaffected by the rocky outcropping. Kaito lets loose another blast from the elemental gun, but the shot did not take into account enough of the creature's movement and flew far overhead. Tracker moves sixty feet to the west, ready to rush back in as soon as the situation requires. Yahjhank climbs back into the vehicle, assuming that it must require his presence to move. Shard waits patiently as the creature rushes forward.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Just a reminder: 1 square = 50 feet

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: What have you brought?

Post by Phoenix512 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:27 pm

Kaito will back up to 605 and fire again.

User avatar
Nargath
Level 14 Contributor
Level 14 Contributor
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: What have you brought?

Post by Nargath » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:09 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Aren't we on the bottom of the map? I got out of the mech last round, and now there is another marker next to the yellow symbol. I assumed that was me :)

 

Image Xandos

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6006
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: What have you brought?

Post by shai-hulud » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Nargath wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Aren't we on the bottom of the map? I got out of the mech last round, and now there is another marker next to the yellow symbol. I assumed that was me :)

 

Lol, I understood. Back up diagonally away from the approaching creature. Not an issue :D. The "back-up" will be to 1013.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6006
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: What have you brought?

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:48 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Full validation coming. In the meantime, since everyone seems to be either staying in the mech or shadowing it, Kaito will have four chances to attack before the titan will reach the mech.

Attack; Damage (1d20=17, 2d8=11, 1d20=2, 2d8=6, 1d20=16, 2d8=13, 1d20=3, 2d8=8)

Attacks 1 and 3 hit.

A new map will be available by the end of the week.

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6006
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: What have you brought?

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:30 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Change of plans everyone. Mech combat is too confusing without a point of reference, so these last two shots destroyed the Titan. On closer examination, it appears that the creature had already been injured, and was barely standing on its last leg.

A recap of where you were in the plot (for my own recollection, as much as everyone else's):
You are part of an assemblage of warforged living in the Mournlands worshipping a deity referred to as The Becoming God. The idea of the faith is that this deity saw to it that warforged would be created. The warforged are its chosen race, destined to build its own body.

During your travels, you came across a destroyed House Cannith lab where there was a schema that Architect was able to use to build what amounts to a mech. Additionally, the schema provided insight into additional uses for bound elementals. Combining their skills and ingenuity, the assemblage was able to create this mech and equip it with a basic weapon powered by a bound elemental, capable of firing projectiles at very long distances. They called the weapon an elemental gun.

Your mission now is to investigate a letter found in the possession of some adventurers who were killed at the House Cannith lab by the party. The letter indicated that the group discovered the location of the lab elsewhere, in a location outside the Mournlands. Architect asked that the warforged head to that location to see if any more information could be ascertained as to other locations where additional schemas may be.

A vampire named Garrow took a copy of the schema that the group recovered.

If there is anything else you would like to recap to help others remember where we are in the plot, please add it here. I'm going to continue in a new thread representing the party a few days later...

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: What have you brought?

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:38 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
The vampire Garrow was part of the Emerald Claw.

 


Post Reply

Return to “FFE - The Becoming God [FULL]”