Lets get the ball rolling

The original game
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Lets get the ball rolling

Post by klakxor » Thu May 04, 2006 1:49 pm

I thought it might be a good idea to start some type of interaction among the players. Here's the chance.

You guys will have been travelling with the caravan for some period of time now.

There are 3 parts to the caravan, the first part is lead by the owner of it. Aros is an Armand (in MM3), and is a well trained monk. This part contains most of the merchants and all of the administrative areas of the caravan.

The second is the entertainment part of the caravan, that carries performers, bards, and other entertainers.

The final part of the caravan consists mostly of the animals and their trainers.

Perhaps you can let the other players know a little bit about the part you play in the caravan. Most likely all of your characters will have met at least at some point in time.

Jayel
BARON
BARON

Post by Jayel » Thu May 04, 2006 4:23 pm

I guess I'll start it off.

As far as character introduction, the name is Telan Barindar, trained in the ways of the rogue. I have a reputation of helping my party members to the best of my abilities.

As far as the caravan goes, you'll probably find me hanging with the entertainers because of my intentions of incorporating acrobat abilities into my rogue training. Also, I am a little uncomfortable inacting with the upper social classes.
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.

draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by draconas » Thu May 04, 2006 6:01 pm

Sammuel Garrison is a human warmage, usually outriding on his warhorse or with the frontal part of the caravan - merchants and administrators arn't much different from his superiors in the miliary - just less organised and even more pompus.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Thu May 04, 2006 10:17 pm

I'll add in, too.

Aros is a chubby little creature. He appears to be part armadillo. He trained many years as a monk, but did not feel that he wanted to continue on that path.

In the last 15 years, he has taken to travelling and entertaining. He worked some good connections and soon had many performers working with him. In order to keep all the performers with him fed, he hired some merchants to travel with him. These merchants learned that by selling at his shows, they were able to make a large profit.

He is generally a happy guy, and wants very little to do with actually running the show. He has several administrators that do this for him and he prefers to spend more of his time with the entertainers, learning tricks or assisting others in coming up with new acts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by klakxor on Fri May 05, 2006 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by guysorrow » Fri May 05, 2006 1:30 pm

Tromble Kimerry is fun loving Hafling and performer of sorts. He has just joined the caravan in the last few months, and spends most of his time conversing with anyone who will listen. He is likeable and charming, but is starting to get known for his laziness around camp. Most eveings he spends time gambling with anyone willing to loose coin.
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

Super Rats
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Super Rats » Fri May 05, 2006 10:11 pm

My name is Oskar Huber and I'm a tree loving Dwarf. Yeah, I know I'm supposed to have a buzz going before lunch and off talking about granite and marble and women with facial hair, but eh, I like the outdoors. A cool breeze feels nice...if you know what I mean. My albino saint bernard over there is Mr.T, which is short for Mr. Tadakichi. Why, what did you think it stood for?

Anyway, I'm just traveling with the circus. If you ever want to kick back, you can find me and Mr.T at the back of the caravan with the lions and tigers and bears. Oh, and I'm also looking for an elven woman, a master artist whose paints never fade or grow cold. Ever hear of her? Yeah, didn't think so. Catch you later.

jameswllorimer
Horseman
Horseman

Post by jameswllorimer » Mon May 08, 2006 7:10 am

Jelard Heilman is ranger of a many seasons as well as a cleric of Bahamut. Having converted to follow the Lord of the North Wind, he now travels the land of Madragar trying to find Draconic evil as a message of Bahamut's welcome intervention.

Jelard is a tall man, with flowing wavy hair, tied back in a ponytail, he has a trimmed beard and tanned features from his time in the wild. He travels with the caravan at the moment as one of its paid protectors but he finds it a good way to dipsense his message. He is usually found towards the rear of the caravan studying the animals there.

Flinx
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by Flinx » Mon May 08, 2006 12:22 pm

Well met all. I am Marsaili, a simple entertainer traveling as part or this caravan.

Marsaili is a female human, standing 4' 8" tall, with long flowing black hair and grey eyes. A gypsy well know for her song and dance, she is one of the entertainers traveling with the caravan
R.I.P. Ernest Gary Gygax, July 27, 1938 - March 4, 2008 - You will be critically missed

TOS+ - Crash, Minotaur Male Favored Soul
Image Marsaili - Human Female Bard
Image Emily - Human Female Scout / Fighter / Dervish
Image Valor - Warforged Knight

fcartag
Templar
Templar

Introducing...

Post by fcartag » Mon May 08, 2006 10:23 pm

...well... I'm still figuring a few things out... but I promise to get an intro out soon...

However, I keep to myself. I'm not that talkative. There's a chance you think I don't like you but you may find yourself somewhat attracted to me despite my shunning of your advances.

My name... Casandra.
--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong

Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

phoenixx
Knight
Knight

Post by phoenixx » Tue May 09, 2006 12:55 am

Hannah Jane Tremont is a human fighter. The merchants use her as a guard. She is somewhat physically intimidating, but attractive and fairly warm and friendly unless angered.
Forged in fire, wrought of steel.
Madragar- Hannah Jane, Human, Tough

fcartag
Templar
Templar

Re: Introducing... Casandra

Post by fcartag » Tue May 09, 2006 7:35 am

fcartag wrote:...well... I'm still figuring a few things out... but I promise to get an intro out soon...

However, I keep to myself. I'm not that talkative. There's a chance you think I don't like you but you may find yourself somewhat attracted to me despite my shunning of your advances.

Almost always in some sort of head scarf and flowing jet black hair, she usually appears elven, but sometimes you almost think he looks a bit human... if only her ears were exposed...

My name... Casandra.
Forgot...

My role on the caravan is ensuring the well-being of the animals in Aros' keep.
Last edited by fcartag on Thu May 11, 2006 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong

Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Wed May 10, 2006 3:14 pm

I am only missing one character sheet but I think we can begin. Initially there will be three threads, one for each section of the train. The thread title will have your character's name in it.

I have no plans to do a validation until monday, so no hurry.

Return to “{PbP} The Madragar Archives”