Campsite Ambush

The original game
User avatar
phoenixx
Knight
Knight
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by phoenixx » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:45 pm

Hannah will attempt another arrow .

Mstrwrk Cmp Lgbow +6 (1d8+3\*3)
Forged in fire, wrought of steel.
Madragar- Hannah Jane, Human, Tough

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:59 pm

Missed from previous validation:
Deimos bites at MW1 and misses

Current validation
Tromble, although bleeding and on the ground starts to crawl away from the beast.
Hannah launches another arrow, hitting MW1 in the side.
Telan puts his bow away and draws his sword.
Oskar moves around the tree and heads towards the group
MW1 snaps at Sammuel as he tries to protect her dinner (10 HP)
Marsaili fires her bow from the tree at MW1, finding a vulnerable point and dropping the creature. (Max Crit)

Okay, you guys have killed off the attackers, I don't think I should need to update the map. Now it is time to worry about the damages. (poor Tromble looks pretty beat up)

fcartag
Templar
Templar
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Quincy, MA
Contact:

Post by fcartag » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:53 pm

OOC: Casandra's move was to give Tromble some healing (d8+3) per this round's action. Deimos will bite at the air then for fun. :-)
--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong


Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:07 pm

fcartag wrote:OOC: Casandra's move was to give Tromble some healing (d8+3) per this round's action. Deimos will bite at the air then for fun. :-)
I think you need an avatar for your profile. That is the only reason I can think of that I keep freaking missing your post.

Edit: Thanks for adding the Avatar. I really do think that is why I kept screwing up your moves.


Tromble healed for 7 hp. Deimos chews on MW1.

and unless Sammuel decides to protect Tromble from Cassandra, I'll say that he pokes at the dead Worg.

User avatar
Flinx
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post by Flinx » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:46 am

I will cast Cure Light Wounds on Sammuel (assuming of course that I have successfully climbed down from my tree.) (1d8 + 3)

"Are you okay, noble warrior?"
R.I.P. Ernest Gary Gygax, July 27, 1938 - March 4, 2008 - You will be critically missed

TOS+ - Crash, Minotaur Male Favored Soul
Image Marsaili - Human Female Bard
Image Emily - Human Female Scout / Fighter / Dervish
Image Valor - Warforged Knight
Image
Image

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by draconas » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:47 pm

Sammuel spat a great blob of blood onto the fallen Warg swaying visibly as he did so. "I've been better, there better not be any more of them."

He looked around wto where he had last seen Tromble, "where's the halfling? last I saw he was going down with a swipe across his belly. Urrrrgh... that last hit hurt."

User avatar
Super Rats
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Langhorne, PA
Contact:

Post by Super Rats » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:39 pm

Oskar goes to Mr. Tadakichi and recites the orison Cure Minor Wounds to heal 1HP of damage to Mr. T.
Those who accept their fate find happiness -- those who defy it, glory.

Oskar Huber -- Dwarven Druid and friend to Mr. Tadakichi in Madragar.

Locked

Return to “{PbP} The Madragar Archives”