Campsite Ambush

The original game
User avatar
Jayel
BARON
BARON
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:08 pm
Location: USA LI,NY
Contact:

Post by Jayel » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:52 pm

With W4 dispatched, Telan spins and targets MW2 with his bow.

Attack: +6 (+5 base, +1 bard song)
Damage: 1d6+1 (+1 bard song)
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.
Image

User avatar
Super Rats
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Langhorne, PA
Contact:

Post by Super Rats » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:51 am

Oskar yells, "Piss off you stinky beeyatch!" and 5-foots it to E12 and whacks W1.

Shillelaugh'ed Club +6 (+4, +1 bardic music, +1 spell) for 2d6+4

Mr.T will continue to attack W1, unless Oskar downs it, in which case Mr. Tadakichi will attack W3.

Bite +8 for 1d6+5
Those who accept their fate find happiness -- those who defy it, glory.

Oskar Huber -- Dwarven Druid and friend to Mr. Tadakichi in Madragar.

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by draconas » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:30 pm

"THIS IS A DIVERSION. Hanah help me with this one, the rest of you help the others!"

Sammuel will continue attacking MW2

Attack +2 for 1d6 damage. AC=18

User avatar
phoenixx
Knight
Knight
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by phoenixx » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:21 am

Defend the others, I fight with Sammuel!" Hannah yells to the others as she turns to turn sword to Sammuels aid.


Mstrwrk Bastard Sword +7 (1d10+3)
Forged in fire, wrought of steel.
Madragar- Hannah Jane, Human, Tough

User avatar
Jayel
BARON
BARON
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:08 pm
Location: USA LI,NY
Contact:

Post by Jayel » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:02 pm

Heeding the calls to help the others, Telan will target W5 instead (assuming 5ft squares).

If 10ft squares then move half movement towards M5 then fire.
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.
Image

User avatar
Flinx
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post by Flinx » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:28 pm

I sheath my rapier and get out my bow (and keep singing)
R.I.P. Ernest Gary Gygax, July 27, 1938 - March 4, 2008 - You will be critically missed

TOS+ - Crash, Minotaur Male Favored Soul
Image Marsaili - Human Female Bard
Image Emily - Human Female Scout / Fighter / Dervish
Image Valor - Warforged Knight
Image
Image

fcartag
Templar
Templar
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Quincy, MA
Contact:

Post by fcartag » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:28 pm

Casandra will take a 5' step away from the wolf and cast cure light wounds on herself.

OOC: If there's a second action (per the previous post prior to my missing the round of validation): she'll cast produce flame and keep it in front of me such that if the wolf attacks it will go through the flame and be damaged (d6+3 dmg)

Casandra's wolf Deimos will bite in defense of his mistress (+5 att; d6+2 dmg) and will continue to do so until she is no longer in danger.
--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong


Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:19 pm

Validation tonight, waiting to hear from guysorrow.

User avatar
guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:15 am
Location: WINNIPEG, CANADA
Contact:

Post by guysorrow » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:58 pm

Out of damger, Tromble sprints to K11 (double move).
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:38 pm

Sammuel calls out “THIS IS A DIVERSION. Hanah help me with this one, the rest of you help the others!"

Marsaili, realizing that the worgs are unlikely to get to her, sheathes her rapier and draws her bow.

You cannot see what happened to MW1 as it disappeared in the mist. Marsaili however does as MW1 appears out of the mist on the lower branches.

MW2 Bites at Sammuel and misses.

Cassandra backs away from MW2 and cast cure light wounds on herself.(+10 HP). Deimos bites at MW2 and misses.

W1 snaps at Mr T. (-4 HP)

W2 attempts to jump into the tree. And it appears to be floating in the mist as it gets to a lower limb by MW1.

W3 snaps at Oskar and misses.

Telan targets MW2 before hearing Sammuels call. Turning he looses his arrow at W5, dropping the animal.

Oskar moves over to W1 and yells, "Piss off you stinky beeyatch!" Cracking it in the head, it falls to the ground.

Hannah calls to the group, “Defend the others, I fight with Sammuel!" She swipes at MW2 with her sword, leaving a large gash across its side. (Another crit. I moved Hannah to within melee with MW2)

Tromble runs passed the fire towards the mist surrounding Marsaili and Oskar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by klakxor on Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fcartag
Templar
Templar
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Quincy, MA
Contact:

Post by fcartag » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:46 pm

That's better... now feel my fury...

She'll cast produce flame and keep it in front of herself such that if the wolf attacks it will go through the flame and be damaged (d6+3 dmg)

Casandra's wolf Deimos will bite in defense of his mistress (+5 att; d6+2 dmg) and will continue to do so until she is no longer in danger.
[/b]
--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong


Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

User avatar
phoenixx
Knight
Knight
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by phoenixx » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:25 pm

Hannah will continue her assault on W2.
Forged in fire, wrought of steel.
Madragar- Hannah Jane, Human, Tough

User avatar
Flinx
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post by Flinx » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:27 am

I will continue to sing, and fire an arrow at the closest worg (MW1 I believe).

+7 attack (+2 base, +2 Dex, +1 masterwork, +1 Bardsong, +1 Point Blank Shot if within 30 feet)
1d6 +2 damage (1d6 base, +1 Bardsong, +1 Point Blank Shot if within 30 feet)
R.I.P. Ernest Gary Gygax, July 27, 1938 - March 4, 2008 - You will be critically missed

TOS+ - Crash, Minotaur Male Favored Soul
Image Marsaili - Human Female Bard
Image Emily - Human Female Scout / Fighter / Dervish
Image Valor - Warforged Knight
Image
Image

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by draconas » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:14 pm

Kepp attacking MW2
Attack +2 for 1d6 damage. AC=18

User avatar
Jayel
BARON
BARON
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:08 pm
Location: USA LI,NY
Contact:

Post by Jayel » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:42 am

Move to S9, hoping to get better look at MW2 and fire arrow.

Attack: +7 (+6 as other bonuses, +1 within 30ft)
Damage: 1d6+2 (+1 bard song, +1 PB)
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.
Image

User avatar
Super Rats
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Langhorne, PA
Contact:

Post by Super Rats » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:37 am

OOC:
Isn't W1 KO'ed?

Mr.T's action wasn't validated.
Those who accept their fate find happiness -- those who defy it, glory.

Oskar Huber -- Dwarven Druid and friend to Mr. Tadakichi in Madragar.

User avatar
guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:15 am
Location: WINNIPEG, CANADA
Contact:

Post by guysorrow » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:55 am

Tromble moves to K15 and casts whelm against MW1.

(ooc: it really sucks onlt having a couple offense spells right now hehe)
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:09 am

Super Rats wrote:OOC:
Isn't W1 KO'ed?

Mr.T's action wasn't validated.
Correct. W1 is out, forgot to remove from map. Will update map as soon as I get a chance.

****: Map updated. Forgot to remove W5 from the map as well.

Mr T's action was validated, however I forgot to write it in, SO I will begin the next validation with his action from last round.
Last edited by klakxor on Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Super Rats
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Langhorne, PA
Contact:

Post by Super Rats » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:32 am

Oskar takes a five foot hop to F12 and pokes at the W3, but does so really hard.

Shillelaugh'ed Club +6 (+4, +1 bardic music, +1 spell) for 2d6+4

Mr.T will attack W3.

Bite +8 for 1d6+5 from previous round
Bite +8 for 1d6+5
Those who accept their fate find happiness -- those who defy it, glory.

Oskar Huber -- Dwarven Druid and friend to Mr. Tadakichi in Madragar.

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:03 pm

Sorry I missed the validation. Preperations for Halloween ran over and there was a water main break at work (which meant very long hours in the office). Will have validation on thursday.

*****I lied. Got validation today.

From last validation, Mr. T bites W3

Sammuel Misses as he jabs at MW1

W2 attempts to get further up the tree but slips of its branch an falls to the ground.

Marsaili hits MW1 hard and makes it lose it footing (Critical Hit)

Hannah hits MW2 injuring it further

W3 bites back at Mr T for 8 HP

Tromble runs down and casts whelm at W2 (You cannot hit MW1 because it is in the mist, but W2 is there and lost its concealment)

MW1 regains its footing and growls at Marsaili

MW2 bites Sammuel for 5 points

Oskar wacks at W3 and crushes it skull with his shillelagh club (critical hit with max damage)

Mr T looks at Oskar as to where he should go next

Telan moves closer and fires an arrow into the side of MW2

Casandra produces flames in front of her as Deimos attacks and finally drops MW2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by draconas » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:26 pm

"aaah.... To the others!" Sammuel shrugged off his wound and would move towards the other group


OOC: What can wee see? Need to know for if its going to be a double move to get there or a single move and sammuels last spell

User avatar
Jayel
BARON
BARON
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:08 pm
Location: USA LI,NY
Contact:

Post by Jayel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:37 pm

Move to M14 and see if I can find a target for next round in the mist.
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.
Image

User avatar
Flinx
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post by Flinx » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:39 pm

ooc: can I still see MW1?
R.I.P. Ernest Gary Gygax, July 27, 1938 - March 4, 2008 - You will be critically missed

TOS+ - Crash, Minotaur Male Favored Soul
Image Marsaili - Human Female Bard
Image Emily - Human Female Scout / Fighter / Dervish
Image Valor - Warforged Knight
Image
Image

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:53 pm

draconas wrote:"aaah.... To the others!" Sammuel shrugged off his wound and would move towards the other group


OOC: What can wee see? Need to know for if its going to be a double move to get there or a single move and sammuels last spell
MW1 is in the mist climbing the tree at Marsaili. Most of you cannot see it.

Line of sight to W2 for the majority of the you is also blocked by the tree that Marsaili is in. W2 can be seen in the mist because of the Glitterdust.
Flinx wrote:ooc: can I still see MW1?
MW1 can still be seen by Marsaili as it is climbing up out of the mist towards her.

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by draconas » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:34 pm

In that case

"aaah.... To the others!" Sammuel shrugged off his wound ran (full round action) to next to Tromble (K14)

fcartag
Templar
Templar
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Quincy, MA
Contact:

Post by fcartag » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:26 pm

Casandra, flame in hand, and Deimos will double move to I14 (Deimos will be beside her).
--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong


Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

User avatar
Super Rats
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Langhorne, PA
Contact:

Post by Super Rats » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:32 pm

Oskar will spend his standard action to dismiss the Obscuring Mist, now that he hears others coming their way and the concealing mist is no longer an advantage.

Mr T moves to D14 and attacks W2.

Bite +8 for 1d6+5
Those who accept their fate find happiness -- those who defy it, glory.

Oskar Huber -- Dwarven Druid and friend to Mr. Tadakichi in Madragar.

User avatar
Flinx
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post by Flinx » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:48 pm

Elated by the success of my previous shot, I will fire again at MW1, while I continue to sing.

+7 attack (+2 base, +2 Dex, +1 masterwork, +1 Bardsong, +1 Point Blank Shot if within 30 feet)
1d6 +2 damage (1d6 base, +1 Bardsong, +1 Point Blank Shot if within 30 feet)
R.I.P. Ernest Gary Gygax, July 27, 1938 - March 4, 2008 - You will be critically missed

TOS+ - Crash, Minotaur Male Favored Soul
Image Marsaili - Human Female Bard
Image Emily - Human Female Scout / Fighter / Dervish
Image Valor - Warforged Knight
Image
Image

User avatar
phoenixx
Knight
Knight
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by phoenixx » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:25 pm

Hannah will follow Sammuel toward the others.
Forged in fire, wrought of steel.
Madragar- Hannah Jane, Human, Tough

User avatar
guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:15 am
Location: WINNIPEG, CANADA
Contact:

Post by guysorrow » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:05 pm

Unable to see too much, Tromble will wait timidly at the edge of the fog waiting for his frieds before entering.
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

Locked

Return to “{PbP} The Madragar Archives”