Charone

The original game
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom » Wed May 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Tanith responds to Hannah, "I agree, these town games are hardly a real test. But I assure you, The Tempest is warrior-born. Perhaps you'd care to test me?"
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Thu May 17, 2007 9:20 pm

klakxor wrote:As Oskar and Tanith have their discussion, Jessica goes about getting a pot of tea and cup for Hannah. She places it quietly on the desk. She looks to William, who has been standing quietly by.

"So, William. You said Paul and his family are doing well. That is nice. Thank you for sticking around while he meets with those others. I am not sure I like the look of this crowd. Especially with the conversation they are having", she looks towards Oskar and Tanith.

"Now that Paul is free, what do you plan to do next. Will you be staying in Charone? I am sure that the noble from where you were will not be appreciative of you coming back."
"Tell me about it. Though, for that, I don't know what trouble he can really stir for me now. I have no true ties there anymore... I suppose I'll see if the senator has any work for me, or else find someone looking for a guide and see what the next journey shall bring.
"I am pleased to stay for a spell and share some tea, but I doubt you have much to fear from anyone who comes to speak with the Senator. And the conversation is lively. I for one have never participated in the games, I find descriptions of such diversions from those that have interesting.

phoenixx
Knight
Knight

Post by phoenixx » Sun May 20, 2007 8:17 pm

Hannah goes about pouring herself a cup of tea and looking for a wedge of lemon. She looks back at Tanith and says, "Perhaps if time allows you could be tested."
Forged in fire, wrought of steel.
Madragar- Hannah Jane, Human, Tough

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Tue May 22, 2007 1:00 pm

Jessica starts to look scared, "See William. They sound as if they are going to fight right here."

Turning to Hannah, she grabs a lemon slice. "Please, ladies, do not fight here. The Senator has enough problems and really doesn't need anymore. I am sure that you could settle your differences elsewhere."

OOC: I pm'ed fcartag some info of what Cassandra is seeing outside

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Wed May 23, 2007 10:23 pm

"Now now, Jessica, it sounds more like warrior's banter, than a gauntlet slap. It's uncommon in an ante-room, but it's hardly the sound of imminent battle. I'm sure our guests wouldn't dream of having a fight in here - such close quarters would hardly make a fitting arena, anyway. If they do want to test each other, they'll want to do it in a proper place when no one can yell foul if they lose. Perhaps, this talk would lead to trouble in a tavern after several drinks - but, then you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

All the while he's talking, he gently guides her back to her seat, "hots" up her tea with more from the pot, and over her head, winks at the "ladies" talking. At the last, he comes around to face her directly again and smiles warmly to let her know he's not mocking her.

patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom » Wed May 30, 2007 1:33 pm

Tanith grins with amusement at Jessica's concern, but doesn't do anything threatening. She sits on the couch and begins running her fingers along the edge of her scythe. To Hannah, she says, "And when would be a convenient time to have a test? Maybe when you're done with your tea?"
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

phoenixx
Knight
Knight

Post by phoenixx » Thu May 31, 2007 11:28 pm

Hannah glances up in time to see Williams wink, and gives him her most charming smile. She glances back at Tanith and says, I really couldnt say Tanith, perhaps when I dont have anything else to attend to
Forged in fire, wrought of steel.
Madragar- Hannah Jane, Human, Tough

Super Rats
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Super Rats » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:05 pm

Seeing as the girl fight won't happen, Oskar sits back in his chair and relaxes. "So William, was it? Sorry if I heard not right, there was a bit of a commotion...what's up?"
Those who accept their fate find happiness -- those who defy it, glory.

Oskar Huber -- Dwarven Druid and friend to Mr. Tadakichi in Madragar.

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:56 am

Super Rats wrote:Seeing as the girl fight won't happen, Oskar sits back in his chair and relaxes. "So William, was it? Sorry if I heard not right, there was a bit of a commotion...what's up?"
"Yes, Sir, William. William Pathteller, at your service. Commotion? Could you be just a tad more specific?" William bows head and shoulder's slightly during the introduction, in a very deferential and respectful manner.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:13 am

Validation in New Thread

Return to “{PbP} The Madragar Archives”