A Call to Arms [Group 1]

From Ferris to Madragar
Locked
Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:51 pm

I'll take one of the Bags of Holding if anyone doesn't need it more than I do.

User avatar
Flinx
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO USA

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by Flinx » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:23 am

lol, oops. Ignore the cure minor wounds part of it, my bad :oops:
R.I.P. Ernest Gary Gygax, July 27, 1938 - March 4, 2008 - You will be critically missed

TOS+ - Crash, Minotaur Male Favored Soul
Image Marsaili - Human Female Bard
Image Emily - Human Female Scout / Fighter / Dervish
Image Valor - Warforged Knight
Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by marine7312000 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:56 am

Well I can check out any potions to figure out what they are and then dispense them as needed. Other than that I do have two wands that are capable of healing minor wounds. I'll take one of the maces. As for you Andreas, I can take of that damage for you. Doc will cast repair light damage on Andreas and then look for her crossbow. Then she will begin examining the potions using Craft: Alchemy to see if she can determine what they are.

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by klakxor » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:18 am

Doc identyifies the potions on the Doppelgangers as potions of invisibility. She also identify the 8 of the potions on the generals as CLW potions. The remaining 2 potions are Bulls strength.

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by draconas » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:21 am

Andrea will cast detect magic and look over everything.

Further post when i get home for character sheet

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by klakxor » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:35 am

Marsaili casts her healing, restoring almost everyone to full health.

Doc also attends to Andraes, causing its mechanisms to become fully operational again.

Current Damage Totals
Sammuel = 1
Armite = 1


Andrea casts Detect Magic on the collected items.

After a couple moments she can determine the following
One of the Bastard Swords and all 4 of the Composite Longbows glow with evocation magic
The Full Plate and the Chain Shirt glow with Abjuration magic.
One of the rings has a faint abjuration on it
The 2 bags show moderate conjuration (but these have been identified as bags of holding)

User avatar
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 6185
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by patransom » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:55 am

Samara will take out her magnifying glass to examine the gems (Appraise +3, +5 if the magnifying glass helps). Whatever the result, she will stash the gems in her haversack, giggling "The princess has to have her pretty jewels. My pack is full of rations right now, but someone should take the coins. It's always good to have some cash on hand." She will test out the bows to see if any are of the appropriate strength rating for her (+1).

I'll be out of town until Sunday
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

User avatar
TheGreenLabrador
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:14 pm
Location: Denton, Texas
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by TheGreenLabrador » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:00 pm

"If you do not mind, I would like one of the Potions of Healing to replenish the one I had to use. Also, I do not need a bag of holding. At least one of the bags should be used for the money."

Malsvirirlym reaches over and draws on one of the compound longbows, testing its strength. While doing this, Thraehysvear swoops down, landing on his back.

"Any idea what these are enchanted with? They don't seem strong enough to do as much damage as they were. At least from what I know of bows. And I do not think you're a princess, so how about we give those to the king that gave us this assignment as thanks for trusting us."
Image

User avatar
Flinx
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO USA

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by Flinx » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:10 pm

"I can identify what everything is, but I will need pearls to do so."
R.I.P. Ernest Gary Gygax, July 27, 1938 - March 4, 2008 - You will be critically missed

TOS+ - Crash, Minotaur Male Favored Soul
Image Marsaili - Human Female Bard
Image Emily - Human Female Scout / Fighter / Dervish
Image Valor - Warforged Knight
Image
Image

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by Phoenix512 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:36 pm

"I'll would like a couple of the healing potions as well. Mar, how long for you to figure out that the 'princess' isn't really one to begin with."

User avatar
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 6185
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by patransom » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:03 pm

Samara's appearance immediately changes back into her princess disguise, "I am SO the crown princess of Cromwell! Not like you're going to find anyone to tell you different." She cackles in an unladylike manner, and adds, "And I think the king would want us to keep the pretty jewels. They might help us on our mission. You never know who needs bribing. Or maybe Sammuel can trade them for some pearls."
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

Catalyst
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:47 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by Catalyst » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:42 am

"Thank you, Doc, that is much appreciated."

Andreas turns to Mal and Samara.

"I agree with Samara that the jewels should be kept. The king has his own jewels, and we are out here, soon to be in no-man's land... Who knows what, or who, we may encounter that cannot be swayed by coin alone. However, I do not recommend questioning her lineage, it's rude and insulting."

Andreas walks over to the deceased commanders and begins to inspect them for any identifying clan markings, or, if It's lucky, intelligence from the enemy.
Image Rain Talayan
ImageAndraes Grey & Kain Canterbury
Image Kal'Tathel
ImageNathan Snow
Image

User avatar
TheGreenLabrador
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:14 pm
Location: Denton, Texas
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by TheGreenLabrador » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:10 am

"I was not suggesting we turn around, but that we hold onto them." Malsvirirlym harumphs and begins talking with Thraehysvear, asking if there is anything warranting a look in the nearby.
Image

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by draconas » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Bugger, pearls... knew i forgot something

Andrea points out which items are magical. Sammuel nods, "we'll chuck them in one of the bags of holding. We put the coins and gems in the other, the party brought them down, the party gets the warchest. If we can find or trade for some pearls Andrea or Mar can identify them - they'll be handy if we need to barter."

He and Andrea travel quite light anyway so don't overly need the bags of holding.

"Now lets put some distance between us and this in case there are more of them out there."

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by Phoenix512 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
There are three bags of holding found unless you guys have taken out the one that I took.

 


User avatar
TheGreenLabrador
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:14 pm
Location: Denton, Texas
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by TheGreenLabrador » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:27 am

"Very well," looking across at Samara, Malsvirirlym stops for a moment, then begins moving forward, and up out of the clearing.

Circling the party at 400 ft up.
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by marine7312000 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:15 am

Doc will give Mal and Armite each 2 healing potions and give four of the potions of invisibility to Samara. The rest of potions will go in Bachs. Well is everyone ready to continue?

Phoenix512
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:54 am
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by Phoenix512 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:51 pm

"I'm ready to go. The sooner we leave here the better. Let's hope that no one else was going to meet up with these guys."

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A Call to Arms [Group 1]

Post by klakxor » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 am

Continued in new thread....................

Locked

Return to “{PbP} The Madragar Campaign - Game 1”