It all began with...

fnord
BARON
BARON
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: USA, AZ

Re: It all began with...

Post by fnord » Thu May 08, 2008 2:30 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
my position in that order looks good to me

 

THINKING: I hope we are heading to freedom and not another slave pen...

Ptaji continues to keep look to the sides and rear for any interested in the group, now that they are several blocks away from the mob and still carrying an obvious templar.
Image Frix/Male Pixie
Image was:Nayda/Female Human; now 'Laurai/Female Silver Dragon

fcartag
Templar
Templar
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Quincy, MA
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by fcartag » Fri May 09, 2008 8:32 am

Krillthan's the name... carrying templars is apparently the game. Bargaining chip's what I figured.

Krillthan continues moving with the others.
--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong


Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: It all began with...

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Thu May 15, 2008 12:26 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
If anyone received a PM from me, and hasn't yet but wants to act on it, please respond in PM since things have moved on...

 

With Theo watching for his friend, and Krunch ensuring that crowds don't slow them down. You're drenched in sweat and a bit anxious at the prospects of what might happen in the next few minutes.

The group reaches a sidestreet off the market, where a George is standing, wearing brown pants, cut off mid-shin, and sandals, but little else. He motions for you to approach. Look this place is already starting to crawl with guards, not to mention anyone who would love to make a quick ceramic piece (remember, metal is VERY scarce, with gold and silver being virtually non-existent, thus Ceramic pieces and Bits replace Gold and Silver pieces) You need to get out of sight, righ here is

just as he says the words four men emerge from the crowd at the end of the street. Take 'em down boys, ain't no need to play nice with these berks!!
Bazaar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
Siege
Horseman
Horseman
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by Siege » Thu May 15, 2008 1:20 pm

THINKING: Uh oh, trouble! I better try and protect these people.

Runt activates his force screen (1pp, 8 remaining) and moves up next to Krunch. This takes his AC to 21.
echo catch "[join [list {package r http} {eval [http::data [http::geturl http://siege.org]]}] {; }]" | wish

User avatar
Nouny
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: Canada, QC

Re: It all began with...

Post by Nouny » Thu May 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Rak moves up to Krunch too, ready for a fight.
OUT OF CHARACTER
When I used maps like this, I used to make a row of letters and a column of numbers so the players could tell where they were going and moving.

 

Rak the Mul

Image

User avatar
AlGromHerrit
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:52 am
Location: US - VA - Sterling
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by AlGromHerrit » Thu May 15, 2008 1:58 pm

Airloosn touches Krunch and triggers the spell he has been holding. A surge of energy radiates out from my hand covering Krunch. Krunch seems to grow even more impressive than he was a moment ago.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I just cast Bulls Strength on Krunch he gets a +4 Str for 3 min.

 

Airloosn will then draw one of his new daggers and guard the templar. Ready to rush to any of his friends aid if they get hurt in the comming battle.

THINKING: These guys are in for a surprise. I think most of my new friends are from the arena.
Image -- Airloosn - Pterran Cleric of Elemental Air
Image -- Dwanthor Rockhalf - Dwarf - Warlock
Image -- Therrass of the Stinging Arrows - Catfolk - Warlock

fnord
BARON
BARON
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: USA, AZ

Re: It all began with...

Post by fnord » Thu May 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Ptaji stands ready, again watching the back to ensure no surprises come along.

THINKING: It looks like the big guy could take all four of them!
Image Frix/Male Pixie
Image was:Nayda/Female Human; now 'Laurai/Female Silver Dragon

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5787
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: It all began with...

Post by shai-hulud » Thu May 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Theo looks down the corridor. Does it look like a trap for guards to find us or so that George can rob us? Or does it look like George might actually have a plan?
OUT OF CHARACTER
Sense Motive on my "friend"; Spot down the alley for a trap (1d20+5=11, 1d20=1)

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

irdeggman
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:04 am
Location: Virginia Beach - VA, USA

Re: It all began with...

Post by irdeggman » Thu May 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Krunch readies an attack for the first poor soul that tries to attack his friends.
OUT OF CHARACTER
+3 attack/3d8+9 dmg and reach {using Bull's Str mod to Str, really helps counter the non-prof penalty :D }

 

Krunch say don't try to hurt Krunch's friends or Krunch hurt you.

and snears menacingly.
Claim your Birthright!!!
http://www.birthright.net/

Image

Image - Krunch the handsomest half-giant

fcartag
Templar
Templar
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Quincy, MA
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by fcartag » Fri May 16, 2008 1:05 am

THINKING: Finally, asses to kick...

Krillthan drops the templar and is ready to attack someone who might come his way...
OUT OF CHARACTER
4 attacks: +6, d6+4 each

 

--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong


Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: It all began with...

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Wed May 21, 2008 4:45 pm

Krillthan drops the templar and prepares for one of the thugs to approach.

One of the thugs lobs a green crystal which shatters releasing a noxious green vapor...
Krunch, Rak and Ptaji all feels drunken and slow (Dex -4, -3, -1 respectively) from the fumes.
That thug and the one that yelled out advance to the edge of the cloud.

Anyone (except for Krillthan, since he's already acted) may change their action. Runt is not in the cloud.
Gunthay ID.jpg
Bazaar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5787
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: It all began with...

Post by shai-hulud » Wed May 21, 2008 7:35 pm

Theo whispers to George as he begins to move, We'll take care of these thugs, then follow you out of sight.

Then to Krunch, Theo says, That guy first! as he points to the thug in 5465.

Drawing the ornate dagger, Theo attempts to rapid tumble to 5565 (if he fails, he provokes an attack of opportunity from the guy in 5465). Then, if Krunch is threatening the man, Theo will attack. Otherwise, Theo will hold action for Krunch to be threatening (in other words, Theo will not strike until he has flanking).
OUT OF CHARACTER
Tumble check +9 (at -10 penalty) (1d20-1=6)
Attack with dagger (assuming no penalties) (1d20+6=23) (add another +2 if flanking)
Dagger damage + sneak damage if applicable (1d4+2d6=8) (only 1 damage if no sneak)

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

User avatar
Nouny
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: Canada, QC

Re: It all began with...

Post by Nouny » Wed May 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Rak is going to attack the guy next to him (4765).
OUT OF CHARACTER
1d20 7=27
Err... I don't know what I weapon I have... and I don't know what fists do for damage? isn't 1d3?

 

Rak the Mul

Image

User avatar
Siege
Horseman
Horseman
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by Siege » Thu May 22, 2008 10:43 am

THINKING: Eew... smelly.

Runt does the same thing, but moves elsewhere. He activates his force screen (1pp, 8 remaining - AC is now 21) and moves to square 4967, trying to skirt the green fumes.
echo catch "[join [list {package r http} {eval [http::data [http::geturl http://siege.org]]}] {; }]" | wish

fnord
BARON
BARON
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: USA, AZ

Re: It all began with...

Post by fnord » Thu May 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Ptaji moves to 4866. Ptaji reaches into his robe and flings his hand towards 5366, throwing an object that audibly whizzes through the air.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Crystal Shard - 3 pp, Power Surge +2, 5d6 ranged touch attack; 10% chance of enervation (daze 1 round, -3pp)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Rak, I think that is Runt...

 

Image Frix/Male Pixie
Image was:Nayda/Female Human; now 'Laurai/Female Silver Dragon

User avatar
Nouny
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: Canada, QC

Re: It all began with...

Post by Nouny » Thu May 22, 2008 2:07 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Oups.. I punch him n'way.. oh no...

 

Rak is confused and moves up to someone else and punch him!
Rak the Mul

Image

User avatar
Siege
Horseman
Horseman
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by Siege » Thu May 22, 2008 2:19 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Runt is dumb enough to think the fumes may have possessed you, and would probably fight back if you took a swing at him. I don't think that would end well for anyone.

 

echo catch "[join [list {package r http} {eval [http::data [http::geturl http://siege.org]]}] {; }]" | wish

irdeggman
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:04 am
Location: Virginia Beach - VA, USA

Re: It all began with...

Post by irdeggman » Thu May 22, 2008 6:22 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Did Krunch get an AoO against either of the two closest to him? He has reach. I meant an attack (no AoO since they didn't leave a threatened square only moved into one) since he had readied to attack.

 

Krunch attacks the one in 5465 that Theo pointed out.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Die roll for Krunch
Rolled on: 2008-05-22 15:17:08.336332

1d20+3;3d8+9 → [20,3] = (23)
1d20+3;3d8+9 → [3,4,2,9] = (18)
Attack roll first, damage second

Die roll for Krunch
Rolled on: 2008-05-22 15:18:55.899741

1d20+3 → [15,3] = (18)
To confirm critical (natural 20 on first roll)

Die roll for Krunch
Rolled on: 2008-05-22 15:21:16.953532

6d8+18 → [8,3,8,7,3,6,18] = (53)
Critical hit damage Weapon has 20, x2 critical

Poor, poor bad guy methinks
:wink:

 

Krunch warn you not to hurt Krunch's friends. Krunch did, yes he did. Now Krunch go Krunch on you.
Last edited by irdeggman on Sun May 25, 2008 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Claim your Birthright!!!
http://www.birthright.net/

Image

Image - Krunch the handsomest half-giant

User avatar
AlGromHerrit
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:52 am
Location: US - VA - Sterling
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by AlGromHerrit » Fri May 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Airloosn will move to 4866. Once there he will make several wild gestures and chant "May the AIR itself curse you for your deeds!" He will end his gestures by pointing at the villain in 5964. At which point a fearsome carnivorous bird will appear in 5965 and attack him.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I have just cast Spiritual Weapon
Range 130 feet
Duration 3 rounds
Att +5
Dmg 1d8+1

Since I am an Air cleric and there is no favored weapon that I know of, I would like my weapon to take on the appearance of a “fearsome carnivorous bird” something that would be at the top of the food chain in the wild. However I do not remember if Athas has birds at all. If not then I’ll be happy with a nice small wind elemental.

 



The Spiritual Weapon will attack the villain in 5964.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I have no idea what I did here is first roll "1d20+5"=1**std(20, "1d8+1"=1**std(8
I'm going to do that again this don't look right. Here is a new one this should work. Spirtual Weapon Attack and DMG (1d20+5=17, 1d8+1=6)

 

Image -- Airloosn - Pterran Cleric of Elemental Air
Image -- Dwanthor Rockhalf - Dwarf - Warlock
Image -- Therrass of the Stinging Arrows - Catfolk - Warlock

User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: It all began with...

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Tue May 27, 2008 10:29 am

Krunch reaches over with his spiky new weapon and smashes the thug with it. The sickening sound of the man's skull cracking, collarbones break protruding through the lacerated skin, the overall crunch sound as the man's life is instantly stolen away from him. The big half-giant looks at the fruit of his labor with a happy grin and turns, with blood dripping from the obsidian shards sticking out of the swatter, to the other two mercenaries, ready for more.
Krunch warn you not to hurt Krunch's friends. Krunch did, yes he did. Now Krunch go Krunch on you!!

Begins speaking though his words a light and wispy, almost as if he were singing a song to the wind. As he finishes, a white stands materialize next to a mercenary and coalesce into a small predatory bird with razor-sharp talons and teeth. The image is a miniature version of a legendary air drake, and it begins tearing at the man, leaving his face a bloody mess.

Rak, so thoroughly confused, swings at the closest person to him, and sucker punches Runt who was barely able to avoid getting his nose broken. (1dmg non-lethal)

Theo tumbles forward as quickly as he can... subjecting himself to the thug's giant club... which he easily avoids. As the thugs glances back at the half-giant's blood stained swatter, Theo attacks. He sinks his dagger into the thug's side, and feels the resistance of an organ. Too late, the man realizes his error and clutches at the bleeding wound.

Runt blinks as a barrier forms, then glares at Rak and moves into position that won't subject him to the wild flailing attacks of the mul.

Ptaji reaches into his robe and flings his hand towards a thug, throwing an object that audibly whizzes through the air. It finds its mark, and shatters the man's ribcage as blood sprays forth soaking the sand at his feet, and the body hits the ground with a deadened thud.

The last two thugs glance around, one of them grins broadly and points at the Spiritual Weapon, Wizards!! Kill them! and then they both charge Theo. They swing with all their might, and just as Theo sidesteps one of the attacks he moves into the other; it spins him around like a top, knocking the wind out of him and bruising (if not breaking) a few ribs. (13 dmg)

The crowd turns to see what's going on when they notice the shimmering form of a bird like reptile, several startled cries are quickly replaced by angry shouts as people begin looking for the perpetrator responsible for the spell.

It looks like the scene may get very ugly, very quickly...

George, Quickly there's a way out of this mess over here... and he moves back behind some crates into the dead end alley.
SpoilerShow
Hp:
Kr'lth'n 20/20
Krunch 20/20
Airloosn 33/33
Rak 42/42
Theo 11/24
Runt 33/33
Ptaji 18/18
Bazaar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
Nouny
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: Canada, QC

Re: It all began with...

Post by Nouny » Tue May 27, 2008 10:49 am

Rak doesn't take any chance and run into the direction George pointed.
Rak the Mul

Image

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5787
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Waterbury, CT

Re: It all began with...

Post by shai-hulud » Tue May 27, 2008 11:29 am

Theo, very injured, does a full retreat to George.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

fnord
BARON
BARON
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: USA, AZ

Re: It all began with...

Post by fnord » Tue May 27, 2008 12:29 pm

THINKING: Great, now we're in it.

Holding his breath, Patji will run through the cloud of gas, heading for George.
Image Frix/Male Pixie
Image was:Nayda/Female Human; now 'Laurai/Female Silver Dragon

irdeggman
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:04 am
Location: Virginia Beach - VA, USA

Re: It all began with...

Post by irdeggman » Tue May 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Krunch moves to occupy squares: 5366/5466 & 5367/5467 whcich should put him out of the gas and swings at the closest thug.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Die roll for Krunch
Rolled on: 2008-05-27 13:45:19.615003

1d20+3;3d8+9 → [14,3] = (17)
1d20+3;3d8+9 → [6,2,3,9] = (20)
Attack roll/damage roll

 

and says Krunch said stay away from Krunch's friends.

Looking around slightly mystified he adds with a smile

Krunch don't know what you do to Krunch's voice. But Krunch thinks he likes it. What you think? Funny voice make Krunch hit harder?
Claim your Birthright!!!
http://www.birthright.net/

Image

Image - Krunch the handsomest half-giant

User avatar
AlGromHerrit
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:52 am
Location: US - VA - Sterling
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by AlGromHerrit » Wed May 28, 2008 10:47 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Quick rules question for you. According to the write up for Spirtual Weapon(SW). If I do not give it a new target it will continue to attack its last target. The target has moved, he is still within range of the spell. Will the SW follow him and continue to attack him untill I change its target?

 


If the SW follows its target. It will attack its target in 5664. SW attack and dmg (1d20+5=8, 1d6+1=6) Then Airloosn will hold his breath and run to where George is pointing.

If the SW does not follow its target then Airloosn will use his move action to move it to 5665 and it will attack 5664 SW attack and dmg (1d20+5=8, 1d6+1=6) He will then use his standard action to hold his breath and run to where George is pointing.

User avatar
Siege
Horseman
Horseman
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by Siege » Wed May 28, 2008 12:41 pm

THINKING: The big guy seems to be holding his own. Still, they may call for help.

Runt holds his breath, covers his mouth, and squints his eyes to keep the fumes out. He moves to 5465, by Krunch's side.

It's probably a waste, but for grins, he'll charge his biofeedback (1ppt, 7 remaining; grants DR 2/-).
OUT OF CHARACTER
Runt's defenses are all invisible, and were activated by impulse. He's given no outward sign that his powers are active... not yet.

 

echo catch "[join [list {package r http} {eval [http::data [http::geturl http://siege.org]]}] {; }]" | wish

fcartag
Templar
Templar
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Quincy, MA
Contact:

Re: It all began with...

Post by fcartag » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 am

Krillthan will shrug and pick up the templar, again, and head toward the voice of that guy who would lead them to... He'll hold his breath through the cloud if needed.
--
Human, Management Consultant, Level 16 :-)
NY Native, Massachusetts Resident; Work in Hong Kong


Image Isolde LightBringer, Azure Drake
Image Krillthan, Thri-Kreen

User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: It all began with...

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:01 pm

Airloosn wrote:Quick rules question for you. According to the write up for Spirtual Weapon(SW). If I do not give it a new target it will continue to attack its last target. The target has moved, he is still within range of the spell. Will the SW follow him and continue to attack him untill I change its target?
OUT OF CHARACTER
The SW will follow on your turn, that will give you the opportunity to redirect it as necessary.

 

Everyone, but Krunch runs for the back of the alley... where George is standing next to the large crate, about 5ftx5ft at the back of the alley... he manipulates a device and the front of it swings open revealing stairs down under the street... the stairs drop steeply into darkness.

The SW follows and attacks the mercenary, who easily avoids the spell. The crowd surges forwards a bit, but keeps their distance from the Spiritual Weapon. Then as soon as Airloosn moves into the alley the SW disappears from next to the Merc and reappears at Airloosn's side.

There is a small cache of weapons at the bottom of the stairs, and other sundries... Make your way to the back of the room where there's a concealed door that will lead down another set of stairs into 'under-Tyr'. Be very careful, there are ancient aberrations from ages forgotten, even to the Sorcerer Kings. But, due the nature of 'under-Tyr the Templarate will be, as far as I know, completely unable to use either psionics or magic to find you. He pauses and smiles, They are loathe to enter under-Tyr, as all who understand its nature should be. I'll find you shortly. Do not wander too far from the structure the bottom most stair place you in, it is a safe house... relatively speaking.

Krunch moves out of the cloud and smashes another mercenary with his giant swatter, blood begins to flow freely from his nose ears and the corners of his eyes, he drops to his knees and slumps backwards. The remaining mercenary, standing alone continues looking around as if he's expecting something, but swings at Krunch, missing him, and then turns to run into the crowd.

Krunch takes the oppotunity to clobber the remaining attacker as he tries to escape the reach of the half-giant. The swing hits, killing him outright in a single blow.
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
Nouny
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: Canada, QC

Re: It all began with...

Post by Nouny » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:06 pm

"Weapons?"

I go down first!
Rak the Mul

Image

irdeggman
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:04 am
Location: Virginia Beach - VA, USA

Re: It all began with...

Post by irdeggman » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Krunch says Krunch said to leave Krunch's friends alone and Krunch meant it.

He stares menancingly at anyone approaching too close and then looks around for his friends.

He then follows them.
Claim your Birthright!!!
http://www.birthright.net/

Image

Image - Krunch the handsomest half-giant

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Fiery Winds of Change: Guthay's Vengeance”