Character creation rules:
Any 3.5 WotC race (DM Approval required for any non-SRD race)
Any 3.5 WotC classes (DM Approval required for any non-SRD class)
No gestalt (50th level is powerful enough without throwing in gestalt)
No level adjustment buyback. If you choose a race with a level adjustment, you are stuck with it.
Starting gp = 39,000,000 (yes, that is 39 million).
Maximum gp for single item: 10,000,000
Hit points -- I have yet to decide how I will do this, but likely I will use InvisibleCastle.
Ability score generation: 25 Point buy. Add 1d4 to each stat. If any stats are 16 or higher, you have a potential super-stat. Roll 1d6 and add the result to your stat. If that 1d6 results in a 6, roll another 1d6 and add it to your stat. (A maximum of 2d6 may be rolled in this way for a maximum stat of 34).
Starting XP = 1,250,000. From that, you can purchase any equipment that requires XP. All Epic spells are subject to my approval. You may begin at a lower level due to crafting or epic spell research.
- Amberyl - Human Female Druid
- Nathan Snow - Human Rogue/Monk/Shadowdancer
- Keider Paol - Human Swashbuckler / Wizard
- Tollman Erwing Wiseman - Halfling Ranger/Deepwood Sniper/Scout
- Goldie - Gold Dragon
- Unnamed - Rogue/Fighter/Wizard (Conjurer)/Daggerspell mage
- The Emissary - Unknown
- Tongk - Female Troll Monk/Swordsage?
- Mustard Seed - Pixie Sorcerer / Favored Soul / Mystic Theurge