PbP: The Veil of Ignorance

Like in real life, the circumstance of your birth are out of your control, but what you make of yourself after that is up to you. Welcome to the Wilderlands, where life is cheap, travel is dangerous and a strong sword arm is worth more than a purse full of gold!
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

PbP: The Veil of Ignorance

Post by patransom » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:10 pm

PbP FORM

Title: PbP: The Veil of Ignorance

Brief description: Like in real life, the circumstance of your birth are out of your control, but what you make of yourself after that is up to you. Welcome to the Wilderlands, where life is cheap, travel is dangerous and a strong sword arm is worth more than a purse full of gold!

Rule System: D&D 3.5

Validation Frequency: Weekly, usually Friday or Saturday, with extra validations when everyone posts and I have the time

Min/Max Number of Players: 4 to 8

Source Books Allowed: Covered here

Classes and Races Allowed: Covered here

Starting Level of PCs: 8th

Starting Equipment/Wealth: Covered here

Background Information: Covered here

End Conditions: I'm not telling yet, since that would be spoiling it, although the "everybody dies" condition certainly applies.

About ME: I started playing (and DMing) D&D back in the late 70's, "grew out of it" when I went to college in the late 80s, and recently returned to the hobby a couple of years ago. The Wilderlands of High Fantasy is my favorite setting from back in the early days; my other games also would probably be set there (instead of just borrowing from it) if I'd discovered the 3rd edition update of the setting sooner!

MY Subscription End Time Patransom is an EPIC Contributor folks!!

Notes: 2 PCs killed in the very first combat! The rest of the party lasted considerably longer, but ultimately I killed them, too!

Signature: Pat Ransom (aka patransom)

Return to “{PbP} The Veil of Ignorance {D&D3.5}”