Shipwrecked!

Like in real life, the circumstance of your birth are out of your control, but what you make of yourself after that is up to you. Welcome to the Wilderlands, where life is cheap, travel is dangerous and a strong sword arm is worth more than a purse full of gold!
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 10
Divine Rank 10
Posts: 1887
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by smeltdm » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Knowledge check:

History: [dice=totalonly]0[/dice]
Planes: [dice=totalonly]1[/dice]
Religion: [dice=totalonly]2[/dice]
Arcana: [dice=totalonly]3[/dice]
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue

Image
Nilrem: Human Wizard/Sorcerer

Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey

User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 10
Divine Rank 10
Posts: 1887
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by smeltdm » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Straia then follows Mire over the edge trying to be very careful of her hand holds as she goes.

[ooc]Taking 10 if possible.....[/ooc]
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue

Image
Nilrem: Human Wizard/Sorcerer

Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by kabkal » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Gratchl looks about and the says in a very wobbley voice [talk]dog go. Yes take me.[/talk] And then she mumbles something, but you have no clue what our if she was even talking to anyone. She then lifts her arms ready to b fe carried down.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by The Hunter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 am

Volgen holds and waits as the he lets the rest of the group go down before him. He's watchful...watching to make sure they're not having issues, watching for signs of trouble down below, and watching for signs of trouble above where he is.
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by scarymike23 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 am

Hela takes 10 to climb down.
-SM

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by rednick90 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Sefera will instruct her wolf to start down and she will carefully follow.[ooc]Takeing 10if possible[/ooc]
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4205
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by rednetra » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:02 am

WIll pick up Gratchl and fly her and myself down to the floor of the crater. then go back up and just make sure and know one falls.
Image

User avatar
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 6181
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by patransom » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Domasa carries Gratchl to the bottom of the crater, while everyone else climbs carefully down the steep cliff. The ground at the bottom of the crater seems strangely out of place here in these lush plains. It is sandy and dry like a desert down here. It's like the ground surrounding the castle walls was dropped here with everything else.

Suddenly, in the shadowy archway leading into the castle grounds, everyone spies something else out of place. Two ridiculously large scorpions are lurking there out of the sun, filling the entire gateway, but unseen beneath the curtain wall during Domasa's aerial scouting. Now that the party has reached the bottom of the crater, they stir and wave their stingers menacingly.

[ooc]Initiative order will be as follows. This means that Volgen and Sefera will not act in the next sequence of posts. They will go first after my validation of the initial actions.

Round 1 Begins
Hela Boatfoot (H)
Gratchl (G)
Sparky (Gratchl's Dog, Sp)
Domasa Erawn (D)
Straia Allan (St)
Mirena Aira (M)
Monstrous Scorpions (1, 2)
-----> First Validation
Round 1 Continues
Volgen Holdsson (V)
Sefera Sotar (Se)
Wolf (W)
Round 2 Begins
Hela Boatfoot (H)
Gratchl (G)
Sparky (Gratchl's Dog, Sp)
Domasa Erawn (D)
Straia Allan (St)
Mirena Aira (M)
Monstrous Scorpions (1, 2)
-----> Next Validation[/ooc]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by scarymike23 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Hela reacts quickly to the threat casting glitterdust on the vile vermin, hoping to blind them.

[ooc]Glitter dust centered at the top back of 2419, DC 16 will save or be blinded, duration 8 rnds.[/ooc]
-SM

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by Benji » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:01 pm

[talk]About time![/talk] Mire laughs as she charges straight at the closest Scorpion, swinging her Greataxe.

[ooc]Charging Scorpion 1[/ooc]

Attack:
[dice=totalonly]0[/dice]

Damage 1:
OUT OF CHARACTER
1d12+7

 

Fire Damage:
[dice=totalonly]1[/dice]
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by Benji » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Oops...

Damage:
[dice=totalonly]0[/dice]
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4205
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by rednetra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Domasa should be still off the ground Activating my entangling bracers use my Eldridge blast on Scorpion #1THINKING: By Eros please let my shoot be true
Last edited by rednetra on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 10
Divine Rank 10
Posts: 1887
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by smeltdm » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Straia stands fast, raises her holy symbol, and casts bless.

[ooc]Straia & all allies within 50' gets +1 to attacks and saves vs fear for 8 minutes.[/ooc]
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue

Image
Nilrem: Human Wizard/Sorcerer

Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by kabkal » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:16 am

[ooc]Dont have my sheet in front of me so not sure of roles, but here is my action[/ooc]
Gretchl will look for an opportunity to hide in sight and then move and hide in the shadows to attack from the shadows with surprise if possible.

Sparky will try to move to the other side and offer flank to front line fighters next round.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 6181
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by patransom » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Round 1 Begins

Hela casts glitterdust on the vermin. One of the scorpions (#1) is blinded. The other is not.

Gratchl orders Sparky to move to attack. He does not obey, preferring to stand there and growl at the giant creatures [Gratchl failed her handle animal check]. Gratchl herself disappears into the shadows. She reappears, as if out of nowhere, next to scorpion #1, but misses with her short sword.

Still in the air, Domasa hits scorpion #1 with an eldritch blast [7 hp damage] that also entangles it.

Straia stands fast, raises her holy symbol, and casts bless.

[talk]About time![/talk] Mire laughs as she charges straight at scorpion #1, swinging her Greataxe. She connects, and does some damage [12 hp total].

Scorpion 1 does not seem at all hindered by being blinded, and only slightly hindered by being entangled. Thus, it attacks Mirena. It misses with its stinger and first claw. It hits with its second claw [7 hp damage] and then grabs hold of her [grapple check won].

With Mire firmly in the clutches of its brother, scorpion 2 scuttles forward and claws Straia, grabbing her up as well [9 hp damage and grapple check won].

Suddenly, the doors of the keep burst open and out scuttles a scorpion so big it makes the other ones look like babies! It moves into the archway and Hela's glitterdust blinds it. This, however, doesn't seem to bother it, as it waves its stinger menacingly.

[ae]Glitterdust (yellow area): 7 rounds left
Bless (everyone): +1 to attacks & saves vs fear, 8 minutes left

Round 1 Continues
Volgen Holdsson (V)
Sefera Sotar (Se)
Wolf (W)
Round 2 Begins
Hela Boatfoot (H)
Gratchl (G)
Sparky (Gratchl's Dog, Sp)
Domasa Erawn (D)
Straia Allan (St) - 9 hp, grappled
Mirena Aira (M) - 7 hp, grappled
Monstrous Scorpion 1 - 19 hp, blinded 7 rnds, entangled & taking 1 hp/rnd for 2 rnds, grappling Mirena
Monstrous Scorpion 2 - grappling Straia
Bigger Monstrous Scorpion 3 - blinded 7 rnds
-----> Next Validation[/ae]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by Benji » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:08 am

Growling, Mire struggles to break free of the hold.

Grapple check:
[dice=totalonly]0[/dice]
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by The Hunter » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:19 am

Rage suddenly envelopes Volgen before he can fit even attempt to rationally assess the situation, the one thought that consumes his being voiced in two words roared at the top of his lungs, [talk]Release her!![/talk] And add incentive to his demand he takes two mighty swipes at the beast.

Melee Greataxe 1[dice]0[/dice]
Greataxe Damage 1 [dice]1[/dice]

Melee Greataxe 2 [dice]2[/dice]
Greataxe Damage 2 [dice]3[/dice]
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by scarymike23 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:41 am

Hela calmly backs up (5 foot step to 1816) and begins to gesture and vocalize culminating in a flash of light affecting her allies. (Hela casts "Haste", no two can be more than 30 feet apart, so I think all are in range unless something changes before she casts)
-SM

User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 10
Divine Rank 10
Posts: 1887
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by smeltdm » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Straia cast Freedom of Movement
Concentration check: [dice=totalonly]0[/dice]

If successful move to 1817.
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue

Image
Nilrem: Human Wizard/Sorcerer

Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by kabkal » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Gratchl will attack #1 again, trying to get into a spot that will give her the biggest fighting advantage if possible (that is a flank, surprise, attack from shadows... if at all possible).

[dice]0[/dice] with short sword ([dice]1[/dice] if hit) (([dice]2[/dice] is sneak attack is possible))
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 6181
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by patransom » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:29 pm

[ooc]rednick90 is unable to continue playing. We will just pretend that Sefera took her "wolf" and her horse and wandered off in the night after you made camp. She never came to this mysterious castle with you.

Straia cannot cast Freedom of Movement. It has somatic components. You cannot cast spells with somatic components while in a grapple. See the rules for grappling:
You can attempt to cast a spell while grappling or even while pinned (see below), provided its casting time is no more than 1 standard action, it has no somatic component, and you have in hand any material components or focuses you might need. Any spell that requires precise and careful action is impossible to cast while grappling or being pinned. If the spell is one that you can cast while grappling, you must make a Concentration check (DC 20 + spell level) or lose the spell. You don’t have to make a successful grapple check to cast the spell.
Domasa has not posted an action. If her player does not post soon, we will continue without her...[/ooc]
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 10
Divine Rank 10
Posts: 1887
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by smeltdm » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Straia's struggles to break free.

Straia's Grapple check:
[dice=totalonly]0[/dice]
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue

Image
Nilrem: Human Wizard/Sorcerer

Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey

User avatar
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 6181
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by patransom » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 am

Round 1 Continues

Rage suddenly envelops Volgen. He yells, [talk]Release her!![/talk] and takes two mighty swipes at the beast holding Straia. His first swing hits for considerable damage. His second misses.

Hela calmly backs up (5 foot step to 1816) and begins to gesture and vocalize culminating in a flash of light affecting her allies. [Everyone is affected by Haste: extra attack when making a full attack, +1 attack, +1 AC, +1 REF, +30' speed]

With Scorpion 1 occupied by grappling with Mirena, Gratchl doesn't need to move to get the fighting advantage she needs. She attacks, but misses.

Domasa does nothing, although her entangling blast does a little damage to Scorpion 1

Straia struggles, and successfully breaks free of the grapple.

Mirena, on the other hand, is not successful.

Scorpion 1, being harassed by the larger creature behind it, attempts to move out of the way. Mirena resists, but the scorpion begins to push her forward. This gives Gratchl the opening she needs, and she stabs the creature to death. [Gratchl’s AoO sneak attack damage killed the scorpion]

Scorpion 2 attacks Straia again. It hits with its first claw and grabs Straia again [9 hp and grappled]. As the creature pounces, on Straia, Volgen gets an opening to attack [AoO], but misses. After this, the scorpion attempts to hit Straia with its other claw and its stinger, but fails.

With its smaller kin out of the way, the even bigger Scorpion 3 attacks Mirena. It hits with its first claw, but rather amazingly, Mirena avoids being grabbed. It misses with its second claw, but hits with its stinger [24 hp total, and Mirena needs a DC18 Fort save or she takes 2 CON damage from the stinger’s poison]

[ae]Dashed red line shows the extent of Scorpion 3's reach. Fortunately for Gratchl, it's somewhat restricted by being in the archway.
Glitterdust (yellow area): 6 rounds left
Bless (everyone): +1 to attacks & saves vs fear, 7.9 minutes left
Haste (everyone): extra attack when making a full attack, +1 attack, +1 AC, +1 REF, +30' speed, 7 rounds left

Round 2 Continues
Volgen Holdsson (V) - raging, 6 rounds left
Round 3 Begins
Hela Boatfoot (H)
Gratchl (G)
Sparky (Gratchl's Dog, Sp)
Domasa Erawn (D)
Straia Allan (St) - 18 hp, grappled
Mirena Aira (M) - 31 hp, needs a DC18 Fort save to avoid 2 CON damage
Monstrous Scorpion 1 - DEAD
Monstrous Scorpion 2 – 23 hp, grappling Straia
Bigger Monstrous Scorpion 3 - blinded 6 rnds
-----> Next Validation[/ae]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by The Hunter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:01 am

Volgen roars in outrage and assaults the creature furiously.

Melee Greataxe 1 [dice]0[/dice]
Greataxe Damage 1 [dice]1[/dice]

Melee Greataxe 2 [dice]2[/dice]
Greataxe Damage 2 [dice]3[/dice]

Melee Greataxe 3 [dice]4[/dice]
Greataxe Damage 3 [dice]5[/dice]
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

User avatar
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 6181
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by patransom » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 am

[ooc]For everyone who goes after Volgen (which is everyone), his first swing is going to kill Scorpion 2, so you'll only have the Extra Big Scorpion left to worry about. And Straia is free of the grapple. For Volgen, this also means he has a move action left if he wants.[/ooc]
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Image Agrous Devone: Human Cleric

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by The Hunter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:58 am

[ooc]My move action will be determined greatly by the clarification of a rule that I can't seem to find any mention on lol. What kind of action is transforming into bear form while raging? The only thing it says, unless I've missed it, is that it can be done any time the barbarian is raging. My only measuring stick for the ruling would be the druid's wild shape ability, which we've used before to help on rulings with the bear form, which says it takes a standard action to change form. Let me know what your ruling is and I'll accept it.[/ooc]
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by scarymike23 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:23 am

Hella's gloves suddenly swell with light as blue star like bolts launch from her hand smacking solidly into the massive scorpion.

[ooc]Uses gloves of the starry sky to convert 1st level spell slot into magic missile, CL8 (4 misses).[/ooc]

[dice]0[/dice]
-SM

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by Benji » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Fortitude Save:
[dice=totalonly]0[/dice]

Seeing Volgen's devastating blows out of the corner of her eye, Mire refuses to let herself be outdone by a man. She flies into a rage of her own and steps forward (5 ft to 2317) to attack the bigger enemy.

Power Attack (2)1:
[dice=totalonly]1[/dice]
Damage 1:
[dice=totalonly]2[/dice]
Fire damage 1:
[dice=totalonly]3[/dice]
Power Attack (2) 2:
[dice=totalonly]4[/dice]
Damage 2:
[dice=totalonly]5[/dice]
Fire damage 2:
[dice=totalonly]6[/dice]
Haste Power Attack (2):
[dice=totalonly]7[/dice]
Haste damage:
[dice=totalonly]8[/dice]
Haste fire damage:
[dice=totalonly]9[/dice]
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 10
Divine Rank 10
Posts: 1887
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by smeltdm » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Straia lets loose a stream of foul incantations, cursing the Bigger Monstrous Scorpion 3. Straia after casting Curse of Ill Fortune moves to 2015.

[ooc]Target cursed with -3 to attacks, saves, skill checks, and ability checks. Will neg DC17.[/ooc]
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue

Image
Nilrem: Human Wizard/Sorcerer

Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: [Active Thread] Shipwrecked!

Post by The Hunter » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 pm

[ooc]For Volgen's remaining move action.[/ooc]
Volgen plants his foot on the creature's body and pries his axe from it's exoskeleton. He looks to Straia to confirm that after she's freed she is still alive. With that confirmation he redirects his rage towards the newest foe and with an inhuman roar he charges the creature.
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} The Veil of Ignorance {D&D3.5}”