Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Combat Round 1

You are on a gently rising island, surrounded by a 15 foot wide mote of water between you and the arena wall. There are palmtrees and the ground is short grass.
There appears to be nothing to fight.

One of Ogies CMW spells regenerates.

In case it matters the parties initative is Rhaz, Ogie, Obaron.

This is the first round of Rhaz's shield potion, it has 29 to go.

HP
Ogie: 90
Rhaz: 144
Pixie: 34

Map Key
Orange: Ogie
Red: Rhaz
Pink: Pixie
Green blobs: Palm trees
Light green: ground
blue: water
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by klakxor » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:11 pm

Ogie will pull out 3 javelins from his quiver and place 2 of them on the ground next to him. Where bad guys to crush?

User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Looking for the invisible pixie, and speaking to him Can you scout out our foes?
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:04 pm

The pixie is entirely visible

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by rednetra » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:36 pm

"Sure let me take a look" The Pixie will go invis and fly up a littel to get a better view of the feild of battel.

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:10 pm

Combat Round 2

Ogie equips a javlin and drops 2 more. Obaron goes invisible and flies into the air for a better look.

The land seems to sink, making the moat of water wider.

Nothing pops out or attacks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by klakxor » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Maybe we go fishing?

Ogie grabs his javelins and starts to move towards the water at the right of the Arena

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:30 pm

how far? Full move or only part way?

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by klakxor » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Full move

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by rednetra » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:10 pm

I will go visable and stop ogie form moveing to the water.

There is something under the water around over there.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Points over to ee-gg 14 -20

 


User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Rhaz moves to X 18; with a keen eye and bow in hand, he waits for something to appear...

Readies a standard action to fire an arrow if anything appears in range other than Ogie or Obaron.
Mwk Mighty Composite Longbow +14 attack, 1d8+4+4d6 (if within 30ft)
+4d6 skirmish (if within 30ft) +3 AC
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by klakxor » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Well, Ogie go check water then and kill fishie things. That way Ogie fur not get wet
Still continuing towards the water, regardless of Obarons warning

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by rednetra » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:27 pm

Obaron will take to the air again and go invis and watch for aything to come out of the water and back up ogie

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Fri May 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Round 3

Movements and talking happen. Pixie loses sight of the under sea blobs, they both seems to vanish at the same time, he doesn't know why.

The ground stops receeding from the edges of the arena, but starts sinking in the middle instead, creating a dounut shaped area now.

Nothing attacks again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by klakxor » Fri May 02, 2008 3:48 pm

Ogie will move all the way to the edge of the water and start poking around in it with his javelin

User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Fri May 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Rhaz moves to AA 16; with a keen eye and bow in hand, he waits for something to appear...

Readies a standard action to fire an arrow if anything appears in range other than Ogie or Obaron.
Mwk Mighty Composite Longbow +14 attack, 1d8+4+4d6 (if within 30ft)
+4d6 skirmish (if within 30ft), +3 AC
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Fri May 02, 2008 5:03 pm

Rhaz and ogie move, and ogie pokes the water with his javlin.

Yep, thats water Jim.

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by rednetra » Fri May 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Ogie back off. it is a trick of the mind. your really stadning in water. the island is sinking from the center and now the outer patrs as well.

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Sat May 03, 2008 3:55 am

Obaron calls out to ogie about the water.

Rhaz and ogie have already taken actions and thus have only free actions (speaking) left. Obaron still has his full action.

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by rednetra » Sat May 03, 2008 10:03 am

Obaron will fly down a littel makeing sure ot be in spell range if need be let looses a spell

User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Sat May 03, 2008 1:33 pm

THINKING: There's something out there that's trying to cloud my thinking.
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by klakxor » Sat May 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Ogie no see what little pixie talk about. You fly down and show Ogie

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by rednetra » Sun May 04, 2008 8:19 pm

the pixie will fly close enoght and take ogies hand and place it in the water
OK Ogie here you go

DM addition after clarification PM
Pixie becomes visible for this

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Mon May 05, 2008 6:17 am

Combat Round 4

Ogie and Rhaz move
Obaron flies down to ogie, becoming visible and is trying to show ogie something about the water.

the land in the middle of the arena continues to sink.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by klakxor » Mon May 05, 2008 8:12 am

As the pixie takes Ogies hand and places it in the water, Ogie smiles and starts chanting.

User avatar
MonkeyAlpha
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by MonkeyAlpha » Mon May 05, 2008 10:22 am

Rhaz uses a full-round action to regain his lost maneuvers and takes a 5ft step to Z 15.


Snap out of it damn it! Clear your mind, stop and look around. Focus! just begining to realize the implications of the situation, Rhaz is becoming frantic.
Image
Image
Image Leenah - Gunslinging Rogue
Image Kirre - Shifter Druid
Image Squirrely - Anthropomorphic Chimp Paladin
Image Rhaz - Shifter Scout/Warblade, Weretouched Master/Warshaper... [eaten by squid]
Image Ween - Whisper Gnome, a silent blade in the darkness and finder of lost treasures
Image Verbal - Warforged speakerbox/wiki
Image Kratos - Redeemed Divine Champion
[url=http://theonlysheet%20.com]Image[/url]

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by rednetra » Mon May 05, 2008 11:26 am

Rhaz relax he is casting a spell as well as the center of the land if not really sinking it is yet another false image Pixie while saying this will take to the air not too far off the ground and also go invis

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Mon May 05, 2008 11:46 am

Rhaz steps next to Ogie, yells and watches him cast a spell, but unlike Obaron can't tell what the spell is.

Ogie finishes his spell and reaches out to Obaron, realising what is happening Obaron tries to dodge but is unable to escape the ogres big hand. He suddenly begins to feel very, very unwell. Taking 9 points of temporary CON damage from the poison spell.

GIven this action it is now Obarons turn. (these actions happened before what you have just posted, so you can change it based on new information.)

HP's
Rhaz: 144
Ogie: 90
Obaron: 4

Obarons CON is now 3, in 1 minute he must save again aginst the poison.

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by rednetra » Tue May 06, 2008 6:52 pm

I will be changeing my action
going invis the moment it happend

WHAT THE FUCK did you do that for. casting grease on ogie He just attacked me Rhaz

User avatar
draconas
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Round 3 - Davy Jones: Main Party

Post by draconas » Wed May 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Combat Round 5
Obaron goes invisible and yells before casting grease on ogie.
Ogie is standing in water, so the slippery surface effect of the grease has no effect, it does however coat him and his weapon in grease and he is unable to hold onto the javlin, it drops into the water with a splash.

A large thick rubbery tentacle lashes out from thin air above the water and thwacks Rhaz through his shield. (12 damage) Even with the slippery property of his armour it is able to wrap around him and squeeze. (9 damage). Rhaz is now grappled by the tentacle.

Away from the island the land is dropping quickly:
Ogie is in the water upto the top of his thighs.
Rhaz it is up over his ankles.

HP's
Rhaz: 123
Ogie: 90
Obaron: 4

9 Rounds until Obaron must save against the poison.

Everyone can now see through the original illusion so I am posting up the real location of the land/water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Locked

Return to “{PbP} The Arena Original Game: Main party”