What to expect...

Amnesia's a bitch!
Benji
DUKE
DUKE

What to expect...

Post by Benji » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:42 am

Hi, I'm Benji and I'll be your DM for this game.

This topic is just to let you all know what the general idea of this game will be, I'll create specific topics detailing things at a later date, but for now this should give you a few ideas of what to expect.

The story starts with you waking up in a bed surrounded by some strange people (the rest of the party). You can't remember anything at all leading up to that moment, you only have a few hazy memories of your life so far (which will be PMed to you after you give me a character idea). The rest of the story is yours to make! If you want to try and remember everything then that's great, if you want to start a new life without the burdens of memory then that's great too. After the initial start it's an open book so to say, there may be a few prods but feel free to ignore them or do your own thing.

The world I will use is called Terra. There are a couple of new rules which directly relate to all things being governed by eight specific elements. Because of this there are eight new feats (Basically spell focus but for specific elements instead and with a couple of added benefits). To go with this a large number of spells will 'gain' elements. This does nothing to change the spells effect or level, simply providing the new Elemental Focus feats with more to work off of.

There won't be much information I can give you from the start (namely just the new feats and spell additions) but as your characters slowly begin remembering or learning more about themselves, more information may be released.

Details on what you can/can't do for your character will be displayed in a later topic as will my house rules and DMing style. For now, if you have any questions then post them here and I will answer them when I can.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Re: What to expect...

Post by Benji » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Altered original post. I'm not adding in the new gods any more, I've realised that I want to do it old school and gods will remain as they are in the SRD.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

Return to “{PbP} Chosen [CLOSED]”