Runelords: Maps

Millennia ago, the powerful empire of Thassilon ruled the land, dominated by despotic runelords who maintained their power through harnessing the power of rune magic. Thought gone forever, the workings of Thassilon are not so far beneath the surface and one of the runelords plans a return to power. Only the brave adventurers stand in his way.

Moderator: Duniagdra

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Runelords: Maps

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:10 pm

I thought it might be something you guys might like to have. Something to reference off. I'm not going back to any of the other maps, since you're actively in the catacombs, I'll give you a complete map of where you've been thus far in the catacombs. As you advance, I'll update this map to reflect new complete exposed areas. I'm assuming this will reflect the fact that one of you are keeping track of where you are.

For additional maps, post your request as you enter new areas that you say you will be mapping out, otherwise there will be no map other than what's in the active thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Re: Runelords: Maps

Post by admin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am

Thistletop - Ground Level:
Thistletop - Lower Level 1

Return to “{PbP} Rise of the RuneLords {Pathfinder}”