[RotR - Module II] Treasure Log

Millennia ago, the powerful empire of Thassilon ruled the land, dominated by despotic runelords who maintained their power through harnessing the power of rune magic. Thought gone forever, the workings of Thassilon are not so far beneath the surface and one of the runelords plans a return to power. Only the brave adventurers stand in his way.

Moderator: Duniagdra

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: [RotR] Treasure Log

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Sorry for a lack of support here peoples.

Suffering a corruption issue locally, I lost my per module copies of Runelords, but had purchased the Anniversary Edition which has replaced the individual modules on paizo's download for my account. This means there's slight differences, and a full expansion of Sandpoint. I'll be providing a new thread, or updating the existing thread if it exists already, for the town of Sandpoint. It will include NPC information and shops/points of interest. I'll title the thread Sandpoint. At this point you'll also have a full account of Naulia's story, which I'll be posting in her own thread.

Yes, I will be omitting anything that pertains to events not yet uncovered by the group yet, but what will be posted should help the group continue piecing the puzzle together.

Considering the fact that this is now being played from the Anniversary Edition, that means rules not part of the original modules are in play now, and thus opening the doors for APG content. That said, I will open Runelords to all current expansions available, pending review and approval by me, your GM. Understand that this also opens the doors for foes you will face too. Balance means both sides have access to the same content. Good? Could also mean a bit more work on my end too, but with RL starting to loosen up for me, it should be all good.

Simply put, if TOS+ supports its, it's most likely a yes for Runelords.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: [RotR - Module II] Treasure Log

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 am

All treasure noted above is loot acquired during play in Module I. I've retitled the treasure thread so it will reflect loot acquired during the next module in the adventure path campaign.
Image Image

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Re: [RotR] Treasure Log

Post by admin » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Unanswered Questions for the Game Master:
JPetherick wrote:Are we going to be able to purchase items in Sandpoint?
If so, Carter would like to purchase a Headband of Alluring Charisma +2?
patransom wrote:And Vi desperately needs a handy haversack.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: [RotR - Module II] Treasure Log

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:53 pm

I guess in replying above, I lost track of all I meant to respond on. Yes, there will be purchasing available in sandpoint, so a headband and haversack could be possible with some inquiries. Give me a moment to get up the Sandpoint thread.
Image Image

Return to “{PbP} Rise of the RuneLords {Pathfinder}”