Out of Charcter posts

A city of mysteries, secrets, and dark histories, Ptolus lies forever in the shadow of a towering stone spire reaching impossibly high into the sky, itself an enigma and a reminder of evil long past. Ptolus is a place where the supernatural is expected, and treachery lies around every corner—or is it that the supernatural lies around every corner and treachery is expected? Either way, Ptolus is a city of danger, magic, intrigue, and above all: adventure.
silentguardian
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Out of Charcter posts

Post by silentguardian » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Use this thread to post any out of character discussions.

silentguardian
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Re: Out of Charcter posts

Post by silentguardian » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Please make sure that you have read over the player requirements for PBP. the most important one being that you include a link to your character sheet in your signature. ( I am working on a signature bar as we speak)

Sean B

silentguardian
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by silentguardian » Tue May 03, 2011 12:59 am

ok guys, I am gonna work on getting things off the ground. all who have completed their 4x4 go ahead and add in your build points. please update your character sheet links appropriatly.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Tue May 03, 2011 2:26 pm

silentguardian wrote:ok guys, I am gonna work on getting things off the ground. all who have completed their 4x4 go ahead and add in your build points. please update your character sheet links appropriatly.
Done
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

tenaveran
Horseman
Horseman

Post by tenaveran » Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

silentguardian wrote:ok guys, I am gonna work on getting things off the ground. all who have completed their 4x4 go ahead and add in your build points. please update your character sheet links appropriatly.
Done. But then I discovered in going back that I'd included it to start with. :blush:
Tenaveran

Return to “{PbP} Ptolus: The Danger Below {Pathfinder} [DM is MiA...]”