First of all, the question has already been asked, "What do her children believe?" Well, she is a leShay. No one in the party would ever learn the term leShay. I say that only for those readers who know what one is. If you don't, then ignore it as a piece of useless trivia. In essence, it is a fey who survived the end of the last multiverse and lived through to the creation of this one. The creation myth held by most races goes as follows:
The three progenitor dragons, Siberys, Khyber, and Eberron, were the creators. Eberron went off dancing while Siberys created the stars. Khyber followed behind Siberys, gobbling up the stars as quickly as they were created. Not much is discussed about Eberron's dance. That is where the fey version takes over. According to the fey, Eberron met her. She taught Eberron the dance. The first of all races were the fey. Beyond that, the creation myths are rather similar. The fey claim that the other races learned the truth from them, then ignored the most important parts.
The fey have no religion. They follow a spirituality centered around magic. Some of the magic would be taboo on the material plane, such as the blood magic of the Redcaps or the emotionally-powered magic of the Joystealers, but the fey look at all of it as different forms of their connection to the multiverse itself. The majority of their magic is emotionally charged in the form of intense rituals and celebrations designed to develop magical charge to power different effects. The fey possess a control over their environment unmatched on the material plane, yet at the same time, their connection is far deeper, as well.
The warforged find a place among the fey doing whatever it is they decide to do. They can be crafters, forging weapons, as there are certainly dangers in Thelanis, and the fey have no qualms about doing battle against them. But, the style of weapons used by the fey are vastly different than human-style weapons. I don't know much about weaponry, so I leave it to your imaginations to decide what it may be that fey use to protect their cities.
Perhaps Verbal would enjoy being a collector of stories. He simply travels around talking with different fey, learning all he can of their histories and beliefs.
For Nine, perhaps he would enjoy participating in the magical rituals that abound on the plane.
Mychasi enjoys learning about different things and fostering his own bond with the land.
So, now for the question and answer period:
- Would you remain in the city, or would you explore more of the plane?
- How much of your time would be spent with her? Would you want to fully understand everything that she could teach you, or would you prefer to live among the fey? (Time with her will lead to understanding while time among the fey will lead to social growth).
- Where do you consider home? Thelanis or the material plane?
- Some of the magical rituals change matter. Warforged are comprised of a great deal of matter. Would any of you have qualms participating in rituals that might affect your physical appearance and possibly more?
- If you found a way to return to the material plane sooner than six years, would you?