Should NF be continued?

The creation forges gave them form, but not identity. The treaty of Thronehold gave them freedom, but not community. The fey gave them knowledge and understanding, but a question still loomed. What happened to the world they came from?
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Should NF be continued?

Post by admin » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:30 pm

I have been thinking about this Play by Post.

This PbP requires some special stuff, as "NatureForged" are not as well defined in exising material as the more regular stuff.

Since Shai-hulud is
  • busy with school,
  • busy with DMing 4x PbP
  • busy playing in 4x PbP (plus one application pending)
I think that this PbP should perhaps not continue - Most of the NF players are in the other BG/LoB games anyways... And my personal preference would be "Quality" over "Quantity" ... Splitting his time, reduces Shai's presence for all other PbPs he is involved in.

What do you (the players+DM) think?

Richard

tdsprouse
DUKE
DUKE

Re: Should NF be continued?

Post by tdsprouse » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:45 pm

I was kinda looking forward to this story. However I am not at all opposed to putting it on hiatus indefinatly. and especially since we'r all in more than one or two games (Especially Shai, holy cow!)

I fine with this.
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Re: Should NF be continued?

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm okay with putting this on hold as long as we do get an opportunity to continue at a later date. We all have enough going on and this still has work to do before it can get running anyhow. Putting this on hold will enable shai to focus on other games he's running/playing and aiding in the development of TOS+2.02 as well as his RL responsibilities.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Return to “FFE - Natureforged [FULL]”