The Boar and Pig (Introductions)

Archives for Brave New Perearth

Moderator: patransom

CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

"How can such a generalization be true of an entire people? Surely there must be some among their number that know of Honor. Some that know of justice, of loyalty." Jiam gulps down his tankard of ale, and motions for yet another. "It appears to me that we have one within our very group that may know something of their ways. Vulan, have you anything to add about the Tharbrians and their notions (or lack thereof) concerning honor?" Jiam takes a long drink from his tankard, and looks around with a grin, hoping for a lively debate, or, at the very least, more conversation.
Everybody loves ninjas!
TheGreenLabrador
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by TheGreenLabrador »

"Only that it seems she has cause to hate the Tharbians, and if she is not careful, will have more reasons. I do not insult your people in front of you, and I suggest you follow your own sense of honor, if you wish to not appear a hypocrite, and do the same. Aeless, I think I just became even more ready to expend some energy in a civil way."
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

"One that hates or has disgust of something has a tool or a weapon against that which they dislike." as he scratches his head as if waiting for someone.

He leans near Leenah and sat once again to his chair in front of Leenah.
CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

Jiam finishes his ale, and orders another. After he receives it, he staggers over to the young woman. "Rúadhnait is had said your name was, correct? What cause have you for such vehement hatred of all things Tharbrian? Surely you are aware that all societies have within them members that uphold traditions, duty and honor; just as they have members that take delight making a mockery of all things that most hold dear. In spite of these extremes, the majority of those that belong are the innocents. They are the ones that we must struggle for. They are the ones most in need of justice and compassion. To punish an entire populace for the misdeeds of a few does no better than to lower yourself to their level. It demeans yourself to the point that some may seek retribution upon you for their own sake, perpetuating a cycle that can never end. *hic*" Jiam takes another long drink of his ale. "What terrible travesty of justice has awoken such hatred within your spirit? If you may tell, perhaps some of us may be able to help..."
Everybody loves ninjas!
CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

"One must be extremely cautious that the hatred does not consume the heart and soul, for such extremes take root easily, and grow quickly as a strangling vine. Many a kind and noble heart has been consumed by a thirst for vengeance, losing sight of all else in single-minded pursuit." Jiam smiles over at Aeless, and raises his tankard in his direction before draining it. He waves the barmaid over for a refill.
Everybody loves ninjas!
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

Esias addresses Rúadhnait diffidently: "Some folk hold that 'tis ill luck t' kill a drunkard, no matter what foolishness he spouts. Not t' mention th' fearful mess it makes, and th' fuss it can raise."
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

Jiam raises an eyebrow at this remark. "Have I said something particularly offensive? Something worth killing over? I am merely cautioning against the heavy burden of hatred and a thirst for vengeance."
Everybody loves ninjas!
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

"We seem to have some bickering about someone elses passion or emotion. We should be finding our strengths to help and compliment each other, not fuss over nonsense even before we go on this adventure." as Aeless shakes his head in dismay, as his shoulders slumps.

He straightens up and states, "Anyone for a game of cards?" as a grin shows in anticipation.
whtknt
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by whtknt »

Tailor wrote:"Only that it seems she has cause to hate the Tharbians, and if she is not careful, will have more reasons. I do not insult your people in front of you, and I suggest you follow your own sense of honor, if you wish to not appear a hypocrite, and do the same."
The woman's eyes narrow dangerously at this, but she says nothing in response.
CarnageCJB wrote:"Rúadhnait is had said your name was, correct? What cause have you for such vehement hatred of all things Tharbrian? Surely you are aware that all societies have within them members that uphold traditions, duty and honor; just as they have members that take delight making a mockery of all things that most hold dear. In spite of these extremes, the majority of those that belong are the innocents. They are the ones that we must struggle for. They are the ones most in need of justice and compassion. To punish an entire populace for the misdeeds of a few does no better than to lower yourself to their level. It demeans yourself to the point that some may seek retribution upon you for their own sake, perpetuating a cycle that can never end. *hic* "What terrible travesty of justice has awoken such hatred within your spirit? If you may tell, perhaps some of us may be able to help..."
At this, the woman just stares incredulously at Jiam. For a moment, it seems as though she may be thinking over what he said and formulating a response, but then she replies, "What?!" Her face betrays her confusion.
CGM3 wrote:"Some folk hold that 'tis ill luck t' kill a drunkard, no matter what foolishness he spouts. Not t' mention th' fearful mess it makes, and th' fuss it can raise."
"I kill no one without cause, especially those who can barely stand, much less defend themselves... unlike some."
valinor wrote:"We seem to have some bickering about someone elses passion or emotion. We should be finding our strengths to help and compliment each other, not fuss over nonsense even before we go on this adventure."
"Is there some power I do not understand in long speeches filled with big words? Why is it that no one in this land simply says what they mean? At least I give the Tharbrians that much!" Frustrated, she meanders over to the chess game and studies the board for a moment. "What is this for, anyway?"

OOC: I do not mean to offend anyone and if I get too wrapped up in the character, let me know and I'll tone it back. I enjoy role-playing, but I sometimes get a little carried away. Rúadhnait might be a bit of a [censored], but that doesn't mean I have to be.
John Grigsby
Game Operations Director, CoastCon 36
Icefire
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Icefire »

whtknt wrote:"Is there some power I do not understand in long speeches filled with big words? Why is it that no one in this land simply says what they mean? At least I give the Tharbrians that much!" Frustrated, she meanders over to the chess game and studies the board for a moment. "What is this for, anyway?"
Looks up at the other woman and inclines her head, "It is a game of strategy, the object to capture your opponent's king. Each piece serves a different purpose, much as in battle each unit serves a different purpose to take down your opponent."
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat
CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

OOC: I really need to hire an editor. :P This should have read:
CarnageCJB wrote:"Rúadhnait is what you had said your name was, correct?
IC:
"I apologize for being a tad long-winded. I find that a good strong drink will tend to make me so... But I enjoy the pleasures of the tankard and the goblet, so I shall be forced to suffer on." Jiam grins broadly at his own little joke. "Please, allow me to simplify my previous statement. I was asking why you had such hatred of all Tharbrians. I also said that even among the worst societies, there are those that are good, those that are bad, and those that are innocent. That we, as representatives of the good, should have a duty to protect the innocent. I cautioned against blind pursuit of vengeance, because it can cause someone to become like that they most despise. Finally, I asked if you were able to tell why you hated the Tharbrians, in the belief that some amongst our group may be able to help in some manner..." Jiam drains another tankard of ale and cocks his head to one side, wondering if his point were any clearer this time. "And there isn't much cause to fear for my abilities to defend myself. Even when I can barely stand." He up-ends his tankard, frowning upon realizing that it is still empty, and motions for a refill.
Everybody loves ninjas!
jameswllorimer
Horseman
Horseman

Post by jameswllorimer »

Jermain had watched the proceedings few exchanges with interest, keeping quiet with each passing comment or remark whilst trying to both study and understand the personalities of group. The underlying tension was palapable, but his studies hadn't really shown him any special way to diffuse such stiuations so he kept quiet, and gave a beguiling disarming smile. As the warrior woman approached he stood, and offered his chair to her. With Leenah offer both information both factual and metaphorical on the "Game of Kings", he waved his hand over the board and with some arcane spark, his Queen's knight moved forward to threaten the middle of the board without any apparent intervention from him. "My peices know my game, they can continue without me." His smile widen. "It would appear it is time for Oldin and I to converse, I shall be back shortly."
He moves off to the back room.
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud »

OOC:
This has already been roleplayed. I am simply recanting the portion that was public.

IC:
A few minutes after Jermaine leaves with Oldin, Oldin returns alone and requests to speak with Elezar. Another few minutes later, Oldin returns with Elezar.

Oldin walks over to Leenah as the next to be interviewed. He appears exhausted. He sighs and looks at Leenah, "I think I need a drink. Please, have one with me. I do not enjoy drinking alone. After the drink, we will continue the interview."

Leenah inclines her head and says, "As you wish."

The two head to the bar where Oldin orders three shots for each of them. He then pulls a vial from his inside vest pocket and downs it saying, "Ah, that hit the spot," then holds up the first shot and says, "Ready?"

Leenah tips her head and eyes the vial curiously. She then states something in High Viridian (OOC: "To interesting adventures") and the two of them down the three shots. Oldin then leads Leenah to another room. About fifteen minutes later, they return, Oldin's face a little red from drunkenness.

OOC:
This part has not been roleplayed and is new.

IC:
He approaches Jiam and takes him for the final interview. When they return, Oldin addresses everyone. "Well, our group is assembled. Jiam and I have some business to attend. Esias, please share your findings with the assembly. Jiam will need to be caught up later. Also, Esias, as I mentioned, I would like your aid in creating the supply list. Please speak with everyone and create a list for me to procure. I am entrusting your skills to make sure that we have everything we need while not being overburdened.

"Aeless and Brand, the two of you will be in charge of selecting proper mounts and pack animals. Please discuss to determine how many we will need (as some among you prefer to travel by foot).

"Elezar, please look over the map that Esias will be showing you. As a seaman, perhaps you will have a unique perspective. Although Esias's analysis probably obtained any information that could be obtained, it never hurts to be thorough.

"Vulan, since the map shows areas of your homeland, please look over it and aid Esias in determining the types of creatures that we may encounter, in addition to the obvious encounters with Tharbrian tribes.

"When Jermaine returns, please fill him in on the current situation and document whatever supplies he needs. Esias, with the one exception we have already discussed, I leave it to your judgement to limit any supplies which you deem downright frivolous.

"Does anyone have any questions for me?"
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter
Image Gregory Milliken: Human Rogue
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

As Oldin deals with any queries, Esias spreads a map on the table and beckons the others to gather around when the sage is done with them.
"This be th' location th' sage divined as bein' where th' boy be held," he informs the party, indicating the cross. "It lies a good three hundred mile and more away, twelve days' travel if we make good time. Th' first part be easy, north from here t' th' Sharryn River; there be a good ford just after th' North Sharryn splits off from th' East, where we can cross.

"But then we be past th' borders o' th' Empire, in Tharbria. Best we travel along th' east bank o' the East Sharryn from its divergence, seein' as how th' Marmon Mist lies t' th' west; marshy ground w' sinkholes 'n' fell creatures, or so I hear.

"'Course, there be danger on t' east bank as well, packs o' wolves 'n' worgs, and maybe Tharbrian nomads as well, or even beasts that wandered over from th' swamps. On t'other hand, the land here be plains that make for easy travel, w' grass for the grazin' o' horses, and game if we need t' hunt, and fresh water from th' river.

"We'll follow th' North Sharryn downstream t' Iso Monster Lake, then skirt it's eastern shore t' th' little river here. This be our first real obstacle, as there be no known ford there; belike we can find one, though it may mean goin' upstream a ways, or else ken some other way o' crossin'.

"After that, we traverse more plains till we reach these hills. Th' sage tells me that ettins or hill giants may lair there, not t' mention the blackguards who stole the boy, so best we be cautious. But that's where the lad be kept, so that be where we go. Oh, and 'tis said frost giants make their home in those mountains further t' th' north, but if the Wanderer is kind we'll not be farin' there.

"Th' sage thinks he can provide the basic supplies we'll be needin' for this trek, with my thinkin' bein' this: a mount for each o' you who wants one and hasn't his own, with a pony for the boy t' ride back on, and maybe a pack horse; Aeless, d'you think you could manage 'em along the way? We'll each be needin' warm clothin' for the hills and thereabouts, it bein' fearful cold, as well as campin' gear such as tents, bedrolls, heavy blankets, and so forth, includin', again, some for the lad t' use. Twenty-five days' worth o' trail rations for each o' us, so we needn't dawdle t' hunt, 'n' another twelve-thirteen for Amon. And quivers o' arrows or bolts for those of us who use bows and crossbows. If any o' you have other needs, let 'em be known, but keep 'em simple 'n' proper: no gilded palanquins nor perfumed dancin' girls!" he admonishes with a grin.

Esias wets his whistle with a sip of mead, then looks at some of the others. "Sir Brand, Master Vulan, Mistress Rúadhnait, by your words it seems th' three o' you have some experience in Tharbria. Four archers have a better chance o' bringin' down a hind than one; have you anything t' add, or mayhap an error o' mine t' correct?"
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
Icefire
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Icefire »

Listens nodding as the points are made.

"My needs are simple, cold weather garments, two saddle mount quivers of arrows for my shortbow, a couple extra daggers wouldn't be amiss. I have my own bedroll but will need a tent and mount. I'm assuming we will be sharing tents? If we are heading into hills and have no knowledge of where the boy is kept perhaps grappling hooks and climbing gear might not be a bad idea. Extra waterskins for when we get past the lake, since we don't know what water supplies will be like there." She rattles off her own needs as well as some suggestions for the party. "There is one other thing I want to acquire but it is something the good sage is unlikely to be able to obtain so I will take a look on the morrow."

OOC: I'll pm you that request Pat to see if it is possible.
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

Looks around for Brand, "Anyone seen Brand at the passed few moments?"

Acting as if surprised, "Oh, there you are. Come lets check on these our travel friends."
Galaphile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Galaphile »

Brand deep in thought, doesn't answer for a moment. Then looks up at Aeless
"Sorry Aeless, I was trying to remember all the equipment, I have of my own, no matter I'll go check later."

Looking over towards Esias,
"Let me take care of this first, and I'll come take a look at that map."
Image R.I.P. Brand
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

"Well, actually lets see the map, and we can determine what or how many animals we'll need to accompany us. Thus, it also depends on how fast we need to get back in case we need to be in a hurry." and awaits for Brand's reply and listens to people mouthing off their needs going north. Aeless suggests, "I should say 4 - 5 tents would be appropriate, since we'll use 4 of them and we'll all have 2 guards posted at all times during the night. I would be more than glad to take watch from the 2nd or 3rd shifts, if you all choose so. This way a good few of you who has to study your books and prayers can get a little more sleep and rest." and sets his mug down.
jameswllorimer
Horseman
Horseman

Post by jameswllorimer »

The human wizard reappears after only about thirty minutes away, with a glow of vitality around him, and seemingly happier and ready for anything. After a short study of the map with the accompanying commentary from Elias, he says "Thank you for your insights, your knowledge is greater than mine the farther we go into Tharbria but I may be able to help along the border lands, as this was at one time the place I called home. I will study further through some smaller tomes I have to be of greater assistance, but for the moment I can tell you two things about this area. Elias nods for him to continue. One is a childhood tale that persists in the area of a witch or hag who inhabits the Marmon Mists, randomly attacking those who enter her domain. I was told this story as a child to keep me from crossing the river into the marshes, but I know that this story might at least have some basis in fact. The other is that along the Northern Sharryn there is a old deserted hamlet, perhaps no more than ten years since it was inhabited. I have travelled near to this place only once, and will not willing do so again without good cause. The magic that suffused this place was a fell evil, perhaps even of death. I do not know why the village became what it is now, but I know that few travel near to it. [OOC: Pat, perhaps a knowledge - local check at +8 to see if Jermain's info is accurate?]
He paused as if the mention of the place seemed to drain him. After a moment he continues. "Well, as for my supplies I have my own bedroll, though a tent would be a welcome addition. If, as Leenah mentioned, we are expecting colder climes then I would need some hardier clothing. I have little in the way of skills at riding, so I doubt a mount would be good for me. All I ask is that some extra bolts be placed on a pack mount in case I run low. Will you be carrying any extra parchment or blank tomes with which to record any pertinant information? If not may I suggest that course of action, and suggest myself as the scribe?"
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

Esias nods as he makes some notations in the margin of the map. "We mean t' stay out o' the Mists, so your witch hag should give us no trouble 'less she's got a case o' wander-foot," he remarks. "And could be that this village along the North Sharryn was wiped out by Tharbrian raiders 'stead o' a curse or spook, but if we come upon it we'll steer clear, just in case.

"I was thinkin' we'd each tote a tent; some folk just don't hanker t' share their shelter, like it's their own roof. Don't think a couple o' daggers be unreasonable, and belike a scholar like our sage would agree wi' keepin' a record o' our journey for its own sake.

"You best know your own needs, o' course, Master Jermain," he addresses the wizard directly, "but 'less'en you think you can walk t' those hills and back, y' may want to consider a mount. M'self, I'll be afoot, but that's so's I can better read tracks 'n' signs, and you'll find I can keep up wi' most horses even so. We won't be needin' fancy ridin' from you, just stayin' in th' saddle while th' beast moves.

"Either way you decide," the scout adds dryly, with a twinkle in his eye, "might as be you'll want t' pack some liniment wi' your gear."
Last edited by CGM3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
whtknt
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by whtknt »

The warrior woman listens intently to the plan, paying careful attention to the map. When Esias has finished the briefing, she steps back and waits until she is addressed.

"I do not want a horse. I told the old man that. It will only slow me down. I do not know what a 'tent' is, but I will sleep well in the trees or on the ground. We will need food and water, though. I know that the Tharbrians can be a dangerous enemy if underestimated, and if nothing else, they are hardly cowards. On my way here, I passed through this region," she traces a line on the map with her finger, skirting the edge of the Marmon Mist, "but I am more familiar with the area in this direction." Her hand sweeps to the northwest on the map.

"The Tharbrians killed my father," she finishes, adding the statement for no apparent reason.
John Grigsby
Game Operations Director, CoastCon 36
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

Hearing some of the northern areas, he asks "Is there more than ample enough dry land for us to travel? For having animals will only slow us down if we are to trek on wetlands. Maybe you could line us a possible area to travel, I could give you a better suggestion than by foot."

OOC: If we can line the map with a broken trail going towards our querry, would be great.

IC:

Whispers to Leenah.
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

Looking closely to the map, "Ruadnahait, the tents are good keeping the warmth of the body in one small area plus it keeps us away from harmful vermins too. Do not take it as an offense but I do love to go into woodlands and run around tracking and all, but we're heading to partial wetlands as you already experienced from the looks of this map there's very little amount of trees other than possible willows." as he look up to the fierce warrior.

Looking at Jermain as if gaging he asks, "Do you happen to know some zone spells to keep a magical zone around our encampment, when we need it?"

OOC: Alarm spell
Galaphile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Galaphile »

"Ok, Aeless, that makes sense"

Looking at the Map, Brand notes, "I'm unfamiliar with the route you propose Esias, the one time, I traveled deep into Tharbria, was on the other side of the Mists. We stayed out of them, so I don't know much about the Witch, Jermain mentions, but I have heard the rumours."

Looking back at Aeless.
"I have my own Tent, though I'm willing to share. I also have 50 feet of rope and a grappling hook, thought that may not be enough. We may want to have enough Horses for everybody, just in case, if someone doesn't need it we can just redistribute some of the gear and use them as extra pack horses."
Image R.I.P. Brand
Galaphile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Galaphile »

A worried expression comes to Brand's face.
"I certainly hope we can take the horses, Aeless, it would take me a long time to walk there in all this armour, and I would not like to leave my horse Mappo behind."
Image R.I.P. Brand
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

"Th' marshes border th' west side o' the river, so th' horses should have good footin' by our stayin' on th' east bank," Esias observes. "We don't expect th' cold t' be bad till we reach th' hills, but a bedroll 'n' heavy blanket wouldn't be amiss even before then, Mistress Rúadhnait.

"Climbin' gear be a good thought, Mistress Leenah," he adds. "There's likely trails in th' hills, but there may not be any handy for our use, and our quarry may be holed up someplace where we don't want t' come callin' at th' front door, if you take m' meanin'.

"M' thought's that we shouldn't take more'n one horse per person who wants t' ride, plus a pony for th' boy and, maybe, one pack animal. Takin' extras means somebody's got t' herd 'em, else they'll wander away, and possibly slow us down.

"Oh, and one other thing we should take up wi' the sage," the scout remarks. "Some way t' let the lad know we're friends, else he may raise a fuss at th' wrong time."
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

While Oldin conducts individual interviews, the newly-formed party makes itself comfortable in the inn. Many of you sip mead, ale, or wine while partaking of a light meal, but only Jiam seems to really indulge.

There is light conversation, even some whispering among individuals, while you wait. When Esias returns from his interview and mentions Tharbria, there is some tension that seems ready to turn into a full blown argument or even blows. Jiam does his best to defuse the situation with long, philosophic speeches, and violence is ultimately avoided when Rúadhnait ultimately shrugs and moves over to watch the chess match between Leenah and Aeless.

In the chess game, the two seem evenly matched for a while, although Leenah gains some small advantage early. Finally, after about a half hour of play, Aeless makes a crucial strategic blunder, an offensive move that falls right into a trap set by Leenah and finds himself checkmated.

The innkeeper, hearing Aeless and Vulan’s desire to spar, comes over and says “Please sirs, no violence here,” and looks around worriedly at the poor furnishings of the common room. When Aeless suggests they take their exercise outside, the innkeeper sighs and complies, “If you must fight, please go ‘round back to the stableyard. But please try not to kill each other,” he looks worried about Vulan’s obvious size advantage, “I’ll not have the town guard here investigating a murder.”

For those of you who go outside to watch, the two men trade parries with greatswords. Aeless’ sword is ridiculously huge, larger than he is, but he handles it with skill. Vulan’s sword is of normal size, but made of a red metal with writings carved into the blade. Those of you who are Viridians recognize this metal as carbellium, a material usually found only in the possession of the Emperor’s elite legions and then only in arrowheads. The two men trade blows until they are spent and the group returns inside.

After his interview, Jermain leaves the inn for a time, returning some time later and just in time for Oldin to emerge with Jiam, the interviews complete. Oldin announces that you will be leaving the day after tomorrow and makes some assignments for gathering supplies. He and Jiam then excuse themselves and set out to run some errand.

Esias lays out the map given to him by Oldin and explains his interpretation of the route. The group begins their preliminary discussions of supplies and travel plans. However, soon it is getting late, and Oldin and Jiam have not yet returned. You all agree to retire to your separate rooms, which Oldin has reserved for you, and meet up in the common room on the ‘morrow to continue your discussion …

Validation to continue in a new thread, to be posted in just a bit
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod

Return to “Perearth: Archives”