The Boar and Pig (Gathering Supplies)

Archives for Brave New Perearth

Moderator: patransom

CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

Jiam enters from a side door and looks around sheepishly. "I must apologise for my overly late entrance. I began to inventory my own belongings, and got caught up in the task. (OOC, read that as "Work has really sucked this week.") I believe that I can be of some assistance in the area of transporting some of the items easily, as well as providing some additional sources of curative items and light."

OOC, I'm just waiting to hear back from Pat before I post what all I can bring to this little get-together...
Everybody loves ninjas!
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

The morning is spent finalizing the list of supplies, followed by a busy day of gathering everything. Oldin himself goes to procure certain special items, while providing gold for the rest of you to purchase the rest.

Aeless and Brand return with the horses they've selected by late afternoon, while Esias and the others make several trips back and forth from the Inn with the supplies they've purchase.

The evening is spent in light conversation, with a few short trips to gather last minute items.

At dawn the next morning, the group gathers in the stableyard to see to the loading of the horses. After some careful work distributing the loads, you find that no one's mount is overloaded ... all the items you spent time collecting are tucked away into saddlebags or in the larger packs of the packhorse.

All told, the following are secured aboard the horses:
  • 4 bedrolls
    8 cold weather blankets
    7 sets of cold weather clothing
    6 quivers of arrows
    6 cases/quarrels
    darts
    2 daggers
    1 hand axe
    1 spade
    5 tents
    300 days of trail rations
    22 waterskins
    200 ft of rope
    2 climber's kits
    writing implements & parchment
    liniment (lots)
    2 healer's kits
    15 disguise kits
    2 curative wands (light wounds)
    10 curative potions (light wounds)
    5 everburning torches
    20 sunrods
    20 flasks of oil
    10 flint and steel
DM note: all of these items are currently packed away aboard the horses, with the exception of the wands, which I assume are carried on the persons of Oldin, Aeless, or Leenah (let me know who has them), and possibly some of the lighting devices. This means there's no need to adjust your mcs files and figure out your share of the load.

Supplies and mounts squared away, the group departs discreetly and without fanfare, blending in to the morning's merchant traffic out of Tak Shire.

[/i]Validation to continue in new thread ...[/i]
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod

Return to “Perearth: Archives”