Roleplay Thread

Archives for Brave New Perearth

Moderator: patransom

CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

Jiam looks at Aeless, pondering his comment for a moment. "While I myself have neither the inclination nor the desire to study the ways of the arcane arts, nor pure enough to wield the power of God, it does not mean that I am unable to recognize the usefulness of magic. It makes things possible that would not otherwise be so. Things such as the success of out mission. It enables one to do more, with less."
Everybody loves ninjas!
Galaphile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Galaphile »

Brand listens and absorbs the revelations of the evening.

"Oldin, I do not like being lied to, but Nepthtlys, has put me in your company to rescue the young boy, and I will see it through."
Image R.I.P. Brand
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud »

"I had lied to no one. I told each of you that I knew little of Amon's captors. This was, in fact, the truth. It was not until I spoke with Jiam that I learned more. Jiam's brotherhood had learned a great deal about Amon's captors.

"My deception was in my unwillingness to be forthcoming with the little information that I did have, but I did not lie. Before speaking with Jiam, I knew that a Natchai Prelate had taken Amon, but I did not know his name, about his powers, or about the sphere that Jiam was given. After speaking with Jiam, I said that I would explain more when we passed Trenth, which we have."
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter
Image Gregory Milliken: Human Rogue
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

"Brand, it's not lying but considered as deceit." he smiles and Aeless laughs. Composing himself "Nevertheless, we are all in this together and fate shall guide us all. Let's prove to these cultists that we shall not bow to sacrifices the likes they do to appease their dark gods." and raises his glass, "TO VICTORY AND GLORY AS IT ACCOMPANIES OUR SUCCESS!"
Galaphile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Galaphile »

Brand has a confused look on his face. "The difference escapes me. How can you have one without the other?
Image R.I.P. Brand
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

"For one can be telling you half of the truth, so it's not lying while the other is just totally different from what was told." and Aeless excuses himself for a moment to Leenah to get a little more stew. "Need more, Leenah?"[/i]
Icefire
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Icefire »

Smiles, "I am fine thank you, Aeless." She chuckles and sips the wine, savoring it.
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

Aeless finishes his bowl of stew and says, "Well, before Leenah and me finishes this bottle any of you would like to partake on some of the finest of wines? Elven brewed..." as he smiles and he leans a little and pours more in Leenah's glass.
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud »

Oldin smiles, shaking his head, and mumbles to his book, "What a lech."
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter
Image Gregory Milliken: Human Rogue
CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

Jiam cocks his head in Aeless's direction. "I would not mind sampling some of your offerings, my friend." (Assuming that Jiam recieves some of the elven vintage.) Jiam tries a mouthful of the wine, smiling at the obvious quality. "This is a fine wine, indeed. Tell me, are you a wine aficionado, a connoisseur? I can appreciate a man that may savor the texture, the aroma, and the taste of a fine wine. I was once a man such as that, but over time, I discovered that I enjoyed the drinking far more than the savoring. I am still able to reflect upon the quality of such a wonderful beverage, but rarely am I able to partake anymore. Rather, I content myself with quantity over quality."
Everybody loves ninjas!

Return to “Perearth: Archives”