patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Level Up Time!

Post by patransom »

There are currently two active threads continuing the game. They are:

Aeless, Vulan, Oldin, Shareev, and Leenah

Jiam, Esias, Thanis, Ruadhnait, and Brand

This thread is to notify you that everyone has enough XP to level up. If you could, over the next week or two, please level up your character and post the new file in this thread so I can review it.

If you have TOS+, I would love it if you converted your character over to that format at the same time. If you don't have TOS+, an mcs file is fine.

Per the character creation post, hit points for the new level are 75% of max. I will allow retraining per PHBII if you want to change a previous choice about your character.

Everyone gets a feat at 6th level, so here are a couple of new feats you might consider:

Personal Firearms Proficiency: This will allow you to use those Kuhns you've acquired without that annoying -4!

Advanced Armor Proficiency: This will allow you to wear high-tech armor (like the Kel Suits) without the nonproficiency penalty to attacks and skills. Unfortunately, to get the benefit of this feat, you also have to be proficient with the appropriate type of armor (light, medium, or heavy), so Jiam's a little bit screwed, unless he wants to retrain an existing feat ...
Last edited by patransom on Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

As I review and approve leveled up characters, I'll post them here. One change I'll make on all of them is inputting the full XP earned. Any other changes, I'll note in the file comment.
Last edited by patransom on Sun May 20, 2007 6:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

As I review and approve leveled up characters, I'll post them here. One change I'll make on all of them is inputting the full XP earned. Any other changes, I'll not in the file comment.
Last edited by patransom on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

More characters!
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

I delayed approving Vulan until I rolled for the mutagenic effect of the anti-lycanthropy tonic. He resisted mutation and is now cured of the curse of lycanthropy with no ill-effects. Too bad. I was looking forward to mutating someone randomly. Soon enough, though ...

Since you seemed interested in continuing to use firearms, I added some custom feats on the feats page for your future consideration.

Return to “Perearth: Archives”