Outside and Angry

Archives for Brave New Perearth

Moderator: patransom

Icefire
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Icefire »

I believe at this point that Leenah had freed Mayrhu and Jiam has Sarge still bound.

Leenah makes sure her pack is secure and moves to follow Shareev and Thanis. "My actions are what started some of this, so I will do what I can to help rectify it."
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat
beltzclan
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by beltzclan »

Jiam has listened to all of this and honestly confused about what to do for a few minutes. Then finally he decides to take action. He turns Sarge around to face him and levels a flurry of blows at his head dealing only subdual dammage in attempt to knowck him out. (this should be easy to do) then he begins to strip him of his clothes. he packs the clothing away to take with him and leaves a water skin and a dagger on the ground next to him. the whole time he is doing this, he speaks. "I am done with the arguing and he indescision. I cannot strike down a man in cold blood. But I will not stop someone issuing justice. I am acting on my own plan though modified. I will leave him here like this and walk away. What another chooses to do with him is up to them. He will not make a very fast pace across this dessert with nothing on his feet. Likely he will not even make it at all."

Jiam then stands and turns to go.
"Hey where did the thief go? He was standing right where that pile of goo is just a second ago... Uh Oh... There wasn't a pile of goo there a second ago. Dang it! We go through thieves like peasants through a dragon."
Sunbolt
EARL
EARL

Post by Sunbolt »

Vulan simply sighs again and shakes his head. Clearly there is no getting through to him he even denies leading this group when it was his choice to bring us into this by killing the dudes. He could have.... ah nothing good comes from thinking on this now - all he knows is his faith and his bloodline - he cares nothing about anyone else, despite his words and denials... but then, if the orb wasn't his....

"If it was not your magic.... then I have much thinking to do."

"Thanis - are you going to attack the dudes or await them with Oldin at Nauthan? If the plan to attack the dudes base is to succeed - we need everyone there - or else we must find a new plan to protect your home.

"I am done talking with or at the man - I have no anger left in me to fight that battle - but more than enough to take on the dudes and protect your home."
tdsprouse
EARL
EARL

Post by tdsprouse »

Over his shoulder, "The last then decided was to hit the Dudes guarding Nauthun quickly, then re-equip and head for the base with their own truck, I still think that is the best plan."
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin
beltzclan
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by beltzclan »

Jiam dusts his hands off and shoulders his pack and readjusts his belt. "Agreed. Let his move quickly. We have work to do."
"Hey where did the thief go? He was standing right where that pile of goo is just a second ago... Uh Oh... There wasn't a pile of goo there a second ago. Dang it! We go through thieves like peasants through a dragon."
Sunbolt
EARL
EARL

Post by Sunbolt »

"I must have been distracted. I agree with your plan and will aid however I can."
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

"Enough words for the moment, folks. Have Sarge dig a hole..." Aeless pauses a moment and looks at Sarge and gives an approximate height to his neck, "...it should be enough for what I need it for, as long as you all don't mind."

He starts talking in Elven, "If he has a fish please remove it." Once removed, "It will be loose enough that would give us enough time to do what we need done, even if he escape and runs full out to contact his comrades-in-arms."
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud »

Considering all that has happened, Oldin remains standing where he was, not really watching what Aeless was doing with Sarge, nor following the disappearing party. After several minutes of contemplation and muttering in various languages at his flying tome that does not speak back, Oldin's eyes light up and he walks over to Sarge. He pulls out a piece of paper and begins sketching the man. He must go through twenty different revisions until he has one that he is satisfied with (Craft: Sketch, taking a 20, using improvised tools, total +2, so he hits a DC of 22). I am not sure how long he spent there. A single sketch may take as long as five minutes, so going through twenty of them would likely be between an hour and a half and two hours. Hopefully, Sarge remains tied up that long. At this point, Oldin begins sprinting to catch up with the group (which will hopefully be going slowly, no longer under the protection of his spells to hide their tracks).

Pat, if he is able to catch up, please let me know :).
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter
Image Gregory Milliken: Human Rogue

Return to “Perearth: Archives”