Archives for Brave New Perearth

Moderator: patransom

Galaphile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Re: [Active Thread] Grease Monkies

Post by Galaphile »

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry, was waiting for the whole Amon thing to resolve itself.

Brand will go with the group on the platform, drawing his revolver, he makes sure it's fully loaded. I'll keep their attention on me.
Image R.I.P. Brand
tdsprouse
EARL
EARL

Post by tdsprouse »

OUT OF CHARACTER
Thanis is staying at the top of the stairs (actually the top the the next room, as to be quite elevated and have a clearer view of things, and likely elevation bonuses :) ), so if your going all the way down, you'll need to go before him.

At Amon's 'confession' Thanis just puts his hand to his head and rubs his face. Then gets ready to head down teh stairs. make sure gun is fully loaded, safety off, scope uncapped, and says a little prayer to himself.
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

Seems we're gonna be as ready as we can possibly be. says Aeless, as he creeps down the stairs slowly hefting his large greatsword.
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

"And may the Wanderer watch over us all," Esias remarks as he test his bowstring ansd fits an arrow. "Amon, let us know if you hear any thoughts from the Dudes."
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud »

Oldin is surprised at Amon's response. My boy, the Prelate filled your head with lies. Whatever the nature of your magic, it is not evil unless you do evil with it. You are trying to protect your friends, and so you are doing good. If the powers were truly evil, the would turn your actions against us. Practice controlling what you can do, and eventually, you will become the master of your powers, not the other way around. There is no demon within you. As for the abilities you are developing, they sound equally celestial as they do demonic. Again, it is all up to how you use your abilities, not where they come from, that defines their purpose. That is why I have always followed Seker. His fires can destroy, but he desires them to be used to bring light to the darkness. That is the path I hope you will choose, as well.

Please protect those on the platform. Use your ability to move things with your mind to confuse the dudes as best you can. As Esias said, if you notice any thoughts from the Dudes, let us know. Make sure you speak Common. We can all understand Common, but the dudes do not have fish in their ears, so they cannot.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter
Image Gregory Milliken: Human Rogue
TheGreenLabrador
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by TheGreenLabrador »

Ruad watches the boy for a moment longer, then joins those on the stairs.

Return to “Perearth: Archives”