OK, so the site is not down, it was user error (two L's not one). It appears if you roll the dice to a room there is a log kept. So, ROLZ.ORG might meet the needs until dice can be brought back in.
- Go to https://rolz.org/
- Click on Try out the Dice room button
- Scroll down to the Rolz Forum Bookmarklet section
- Click the Dice Roll button - a new window pops up. In this window,
- Enter nickname (character name from here)
- Enter dice room name (kabkal1 is my test site now, but we would use a name similar to game name)
- Enter dice roll like 1d20+5
- Hit the Roll button
- Copy the embeddable forum code . For example:
- Click the Dice Roll button outside the dice roll window to close the window
- Scroll up to the join a dice room section (upper right)
- Enter the name and room used above
- Join the room
Not sure what happens to the log after today as I did all of the testing this morning.
Please know I have no affiliation with the site, just looking around. Not sure if it will meet our needs or not.