NEW PbP Seeking Players: [PF] Shards of Perinal: Chapter 1

Archives of old PbP requests/news and such.
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

NEW PbP Seeking Players: [PF] Shards of Perinal: Chapter 1

Post by BusyCowboy »

PbP FORM
OPEN PbP game?: No (You need an active Subscription to TOS+ to join this PbP! You can renew expired subscriptions HERE)
Title: Shards of Peringal: Chapter 1 - Rumors Start At Home
Brief description: During your tenure here in Perinal, there are vague rumors going about the city. You're not sure how the rumor was started, but the general consensus seems to be that the shard that protects the city has been severely damaged! This puts the city, and its populace, at extreme risk of attack, which could collapse the entire nation!

Do you have what it takes to complete this mission, and find out the whole story? You now have the chance to prove yourself, and maybe you could save, or destroy, or even rule, the city or nation itself! The choices will be yours once you start the journey through the chapters!

Rule System: Pathfinder
Validation Frequency: Twice Weekly Tues/Friday
Min/Max Number of Players: Min 3, Max 6
Start Date: 10.01.2015 - Be there, or be cubed to the nth power.
Source Books Allowed: *Shrug* So long as its a book the sheet allows...
Classes and Races Allowed: Any that are on the newest TOS+ sheet
Starting Level of PCs: 1st Level
Stats Generation: 4d6, Drop Lowest (via die roller here)
Starting Equipment/Wealth: 150 gp for ALL classes
Hit Points Generation: Max HP at Level 1
Special Rules: Okay, so with my campaigns, I like to reward exceptionality, but this is in your hands! During the campaign, if I ask you to roll a d100, then you will know SOMETHING is about to happen, and it WILL be to you! Once you do, well, you'll know! Yes, I let everyone know why as well, as I am about rewarding well played characters.
Background Information: The only thing the other characters will know about yours is what you post as your history/background, however, please PM me the full history if what you posted is not.
How will Loot be divided: Player's Choice
End Conditions: In this chapter, you will have to find a way to complete a task and return to town.
About ME: Been playing/running games off and on for about 20 years now. I'm fairly laid back in my style of play and of GM/DMing, so long as you don't try to push it to far. View the special rules for information on this!
Notes 1: No characters will be allowed to enter after 1/4 of the campaign is considered complete by me, except if it becomes necessary to replace a character due to either death, or inactivity.
Notes 2: Speaking of death. Guess what happens if you can't be brought back to life! Yup, you die. Your character ceases to exist. You would have to come up with a new character. A complete, new character. I don't allow for premade characters either. On the other hand, I give you up to 3 days to come up with a new one.
Signature: Yeah. I'm nuts. I play with a twist. You'll like it...maybe!
Last edited by BusyCowboy on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: [PF] New Game Brewing!!!

Post by ElectroZman »

I'll definitely play, but as I'm in 2 PbP's already, I will defer to others that have not had a chance.
If there is an opening when you are ready to go, let me know. Would like to do a sorcerer or rogue.
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Re: [PF] Shards of Perinal: Chapter 1

Post by BusyCowboy »

Redid the OP because admin said I had to make it at least in that format, so I did. Granted I recolored the stuff because lime green was just too much! LOL
kabkal
Divine Rank 13
Divine Rank 13

Post by kabkal »

Will you allow gestalt classes?

I would like to join, but in multiple games so will defer to others if they sign up.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
ImageMach Agh: Goblin/Barbarian
Surak
Squire
Squire

Post by Surak »

I'm interested in joining. New to PBP but not RPG. been playing since ad&d. been looking to get into a game
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy »

Note, I'll be adding in a brief description later on! Sorry I forgot, been a busy week. LOL
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy »

kabkal wrote:Will you allow gestalt classes?

I would like to join, but in multiple games so will defer to others if they sign up.
You would have to show me the Gestalt prior to so that way I can make a determination. Like I said, I love creativity!
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy »

Surak wrote:I'm interested in joining. New to PBP but not RPG. been playing since ad&d. been looking to get into a game
Don't worry, we all start somewhere! ;) If you have questions, then feel free to ask! :)
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy »

Updated brief description!

I have to keep it semi-vague as, since I am doing this in 'chapters', I can't give you ALL the information up front! >:)
marine7312000
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Re: NEW PbP Seeking Players: [PF] Shards of Perinal: Chapter 1

Post by marine7312000 »

I'm interested but will give up my spot as I'm already in two games if someone comes along with less.
Grimoire
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by Grimoire »

I am interested in Playing. I am currently not in any PbP :)
I played Role play games through Highschool, college and the first 6 years of my career. Then I moved and lost touch, and did not find any games. In the last 3 years, I have been playing pathfinder with a group of friends! I am happy to be back into it!
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy »

Just a note to all players wishing to join:

We will be starting in 2 weeks, 2 days (That'd be 10/01/2015). I have updated the OP for this.

I will announce who will be in (since 3 of the signups are willing to give up their spot due to being in a game or two already), so please have your characters processing in about a week as I will be doing inspections on them and whatnot.

EDIT: I forgot that Gestalt counts you as a level of 2, and since I allow such, just let me know in advance if you go that route, like when you PM me your character.
Jinxs-3d
BARON
BARON

Post by Jinxs-3d »

I'd be delighted to sign up as well. I am currently playing in the Iron Gods campaign, and like the others would be willing to defer for someone who hasn't played a PbP before.

Sounds fun.

Thanks.
Teucer Argent - Zen Archer
Image Ardrea - Jinx Witch
Image Mazer: Goblin Champion
Image Arkyat, Orc Thaumaturge
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy »

UPDATE:

I will be working on the image for this campaign later tonight!

Not sure what size it has to be, even though I read it (I think), so I'll just go back and find the info as it won't be that difficult.

So far:

ElectroZMan
kabkal
Surak
marine7312000
Grimoire
Jinxs-3d

Some of you are new, others are willing to defer. I'll wait a few more days to see if any other new people wish to join. If not, then I'll go ahead and do what I need to!
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy
BusyCowboy

Post by BusyCowboy »

Okay you guys, those that signed up, please make your way to http://theonlysheet.com/community/viewforum.php?f=181.

PLAYERS ARE:

ElectroZMan
kabkal
Surak
marine7312000
Grimoire
Jinxs-3d

SIGNUP IS CLOSED - WAITING LIST OPEN

Return to “The Old Die [Old PbP news]”