[Active Thread] The Morning After

The old gods are long forgotten and are things of memory and legend. Dragons are legends, never truly existing. Rumors of Armies gathering in the North are beginning to spread through Krynn. Strange robed clerics are going through Krynn looking for strange things. Now is the time for heroes to rise and bring about the end of the Age of Despair
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Re: [Active Thread] The Morning After

Post by klakxor » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:11 pm

This has been my third foray into DMing a play by post game and unfortunately this is my third failure.

Unfortunately, my real life has been very unstable. I have to focus more there. I am starting to think that running a game is just not for me. This game is being moved to the Graveyard.

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:37 pm

klakxor wrote:This has been my third foray into DMing a play by post game and unfortunately this is my third failure.

Unfortunately, my real life has been very unstable. I have to focus more there. I am starting to think that running a game is just not for me. This game is being moved to the Graveyard.
I am sad to move this to the graveyard - I think this was going great, and I loved the setting you proposed.
I hope you can find the stability that you seek - thanks for the game - I really enjoyed it!!

R

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 am

I'm sorry to hear that, Klax. I hope you get everything sorted out soon :)
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

marine7312000
Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 am

Well I'm glad we got to play for the time we did. Thanks for the game Klax, and good luck with the stability.

Return to “{PbP} Dragonlance: Outside the War [ENDED]”