⛄🎄 TOS Newsletter - December 2023 🎄⛄

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

⛄🎄 TOS Newsletter - December 2023 🎄⛄

Post by admin »

🎄⛄CYBER DECEMBER - Renewal Time!⛄🎄
For the month of December 2023, use coupon code XMAS2023 during checkout to gain a 15% discount on any Subscription Renewal packages of 12+ months, for all the TOS Managers you own.

PRODUCTS NEWS:

TOS 2nd PRO edition v.22 series (Pathfinder 2e)
The Future of TOS 2nd PRO edition: As you may know, Paizo came out with a new edition of the PF2e system, they call "Remaster". There are so many changes for that new edition, that it would require a new Tool to support it properly. As I write this, I do not have any plans to create such a tool for PF2.5e. Unfortunately, even though TOS 2nd PRO edition is arguably the most powerful manager ever created for the PF2e ruleset, it did not receive enough demand to justify the creation of another similar tool. I will continue to maintain TOS 2nd PRO edition and publish fixes, but I will not be adding any more books to the existing 22x books version. This will mark the first time since 2009 that I will stop supporting Paizo's CORE book releases... Not that they'd ever notice LOL.

TOS+ (Pathfinder 1st or D&D3.5)
Latest Release: TOS+ v7.3.30. Release notes. This update features bug fixes and improvements.

TOS FIVE (D&D 5e)
Latest Releases: TOS FIVE v2.5.66. Release notes. Improvements and updated applied.

COMMUNITY NEWS
The Forum is our repository for Content and Add-Ons/data files across all the TOS Managers. Use the website (TheOnlySheet.com) to download updates, access your personal key(s) and grab more subscription time. If you can, please support our work by joining the Patreons here.

NEW for 5th edition (TOS FIVE)
  • [TOOL] TOSFive Dice Roller: Updated to V1.4.1.
NEW for D&D3.5/Pathfinder 1st edition
  • Artificer (Eberron) class
  • [TOOL] TOS+ Dice Roller: Updated to V6.8

DISCORD
Be sure to join us on Discord - here is the invitation link: https://discord.gg/Kvx4YkD

Happy Holidays!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: ⛄🎄 TOS Newsletter - December 2023 🎄⛄

Post by admin »

SENT!!
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”