⛄⛄ TOS Newsletter - Winter 2024 ⛄⛄

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

⛄⛄ TOS Newsletter - Winter 2024 ⛄⛄

Post by admin »

Exciting Progress on PF2e Remaster Manager – Your Support Needed!
I am thrilled to update you on the progress of the new Remaster Manager for PF2e Remaster. As of now, I have successfully completed three chapters of the Player Core (#1, #2 and #7), and I'm excited to share that half of the Player Core classes (Chapter #3) have already been processed.

However, to continue this momentum and bring the project to fruition, I need your support. The implementation of this cutting-edge tool requires an immense amount of work, and I believe that with the community's help, I can achieve something truly extraordinary.

There are two ways you can contribute to this project:
  • Become a Patreon: By joining our Patreon community with a total contribution of thirty or more, you directly support the development of the Remaster Manager.
  • Via a Level 3+ Contribution: Alternatively, you can make a new Level 3+ contribution directly on our website, here.
As a token of my appreciation, sponsors who meet the criteria mentioned above will receive a FREE license key upon the tool's release. Additionally, I am excited to announce that the names or nicknames of our sponsors will be prominently featured in the new tool!

Currently, we have eight sponsors already on board, and I'd love to include you among them!

Your support means the world to me, and together, we can create a tool that enhances the PF2e Remaster experience for everyone. Thank you for considering this opportunity to be a part of something special.

You can check the current progress HERE.

TOS+ (Pathfinder 1st or D&D3.5)
Latest Release: TOS+ v7.3.36. Release notes. This update features bug fixes and improvements.

TOS FIVE (D&D 5e)
Latest Releases: TOS FIVE v2.6.26 Release notes. Support for Portrait has been added for the FRONT sheet!

COMMUNITY NEWS
The Forum is our repository for Content and Add-Ons/data files across all the TOS Managers. Use the website (TheOnlySheet.com) to download updates, access your personal key(s) and grab more subscription time. If you can, please support our work by joining the Patreons here.

NEW for Pathfinder 2ed edition (TOS 2nd PRO edition)
  • A NEW Play-By-Post Game is seeking Players!
    The Sodden Stories - Join us for a new Pathfinder 2nd Edition PbP. A dwarven Mother is looking for some heroes to travel to the Sodden Lands in the Mwangi Expanse to protect her son as he explores the jungles. This is Bounty #17: The Sodden Stories. More details can be found here
NEW for 5th edition (TOS FIVE)
  • [TOOL] TOSFive Dice Roller: Updated to V1.4.8.
  • Half-Drow race from SCAG
  • Loxodon race from GGtR
NEW for D&D3.5/Pathfinder 1st edition
  • [TOOL] TOS+ Dice Roller: V6.8 (new update in the works!)
  • Lesser Mechanatrix race (FF/PGtF)

DISCORD
Be sure to join us on Discord - here is the invitation link: https://discord.gg/Kvx4YkD

Happy Gaming!
holydeg
Level 3 Contributor
Level 3 Contributor

Re: pending Newsletter

Post by holydeg »

New PBP: The Sodden Stories - Join us for a new Pathfinder 2nd Edition PbP. A dwarven Mother is looking for some heroes to travel to the Sodden Lands in the Mwangi Expanse to protect her son as he explores the jungles. This is Bounty 17: The Sodden Stories.

More details can be found here
Image Game Master
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: ⛄⛄ TOS Newsletter - Winter 2024 ⛄⛄

Post by admin »

Sending NOW!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”