G'day

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
Brimy
Squire
Squire

G'day

Post by Brimy »

Hello,
I thought I would just introduce myself to the forum.
I am from Australia on the mostly Sunny city of the Gold Coast, I have been playing D&D(In all its forms) since 1982 and still run a game nearly every weekend. I run three separate campaigns, "D20 Worlds Largest Dungeon", "D20 Dungeon World" and a D20 Super Hero game "Deeds Not Words". I also play several MMO's including Dungeon and Dragons Online.

I love the TOS and though I have only purchased the registered version now my friend Gothic-Rose has been using it in my campaigns since it first started. In fact I spent last night setting up some new races and classes, it took me most of the night (And I am paying for it today at work) but it was well worth the effort. Thanks for a very useful tool not just for players but DM's as well. I look forward to hopefully contributing in the near future on some of your section on the forum.

For now its a hello from a Aussie down under. :)
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Welcome Aboard !!

For the Record, Miss Gothic-Rose is the VERY FIRST person (outside of my friends) to register the Sheet, back in ... well, a long time ago it seems !!!

I'd like to have some 'video tutorials' setup for the next version of the Sheet... Those will make understanding the Sheet easier !! If an image is worth a thousand words, imagine how much a video is worth !! hehe

Richard
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor »

Welcome aboard. As long as you are a DM, if you use the sheet for character records you may want to check out the DM Sheet that one of the board members put together. It makes everything run a whole lot smoother.
Brimy
Squire
Squire

Post by Brimy »

klakxor wrote:Welcome aboard. As long as you are a DM, if you use the sheet for character records you may want to check out the DM Sheet that one of the board members put together. It makes everything run a whole lot smoother.
Thanks for the welcome, I was just looking at the DM sheet it looks very good.
Livingston
Squire
Squire

Post by Livingston »

admin wrote:For the Record, Miss Gothic-Rose is the VERY FIRST person (outside of my friends) to register the Sheet, back in ... well, a long time ago it seems !!!
And I'm her husband. :D

Livingston

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”