Thread linking

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
LinusMundane
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Thread linking

Post by LinusMundane »

It seems that linking threads in a thread is broken. Even in the search, if i search for something and then try to go to the post via the search screen it only takes you to the specific forum not into the actual thread. Also if someone links to a thread inside a post, it just takes you to the main page.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Do you click on the message subject, of on the forum section where the post is contained? PhPbb2 is actually quite solid for a Forum... I'd be rather surprised if there was such a flaw in it, with the all the people using it!

R
LinusMundane
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by LinusMundane »

yeah, it may have just been a mistake on my part, but I've used(and ran) several phpbb forums which is what made me realize the error... the search one may not be but in the thread called "Windows Vista" about 2 threads below this one, where someone links how to turn off multi-threading in excel, the link points to the right place but clicking it or copy and pasting it takes you back to the main forum.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

LinusMundane wrote:yeah, it may have just been a mistake on my part, but I've used(and ran) several phpbb forums which is what made me realize the error... the search one may not be but in the thread called "Windows Vista" about 2 threads below this one, where someone links how to turn off multi-threading in excel, the link points to the right place but clicking it or copy and pasting it takes you back to the main forum.
Ah it's because the link is incorrect - i'll fix it
http://theonlysheet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3301

Note that I do NOT use any www in my domain... !

R
LinusMundane
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by LinusMundane »

lol, of course i missed the www. sorry about that.

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”