Races Books

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
ravenofein
Soldier
Soldier

Races Books

Post by ravenofein »

I am considering buying TOS+ but have not been able to find info on the Races series books. Have these been added to the sheet? I am most interested in the Able Learner feat and Racial Substitution levels.
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Re: Races Books

Post by klakxor »

TOS+ natively only includes SRD material, which the Races books are not a part of. However, the customization of TOS+ has allowed many of the forum members to create the races and racial substion levels from a lot of books. Custom feats can also be added, however there currently is no import/export in feats. Able learner I believe was covered as a topic already and after subscribing you should have access to the forums that hold the custom races/classes as well as the support area where any question on how to create in TOS+ can be asked.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

The Able Learner feat is discussed here.

Richard
ravenofein
Soldier
Soldier

Post by ravenofein »

Thanks for trying to clear some things up guys. But I don't have the permissions to read those posts. I am assuming that thread is in the subsciber section. And unfortunately I am not willing to spend money to do research on a product I may or may not buy.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

ravenofein wrote:Thanks for trying to clear some things up guys. But I don't have the permissions to read those posts. I am assuming that thread is in the subsciber section. And unfortunately I am not willing to spend money to do research on a product I may or may not buy.
I gave listed the link for a quick way to find what you are looking for - or for any other readers who would wish to have that feat.

Richard
ravenofein
Soldier
Soldier

Post by ravenofein »

My intent was not to come off snippy if that was the case. But I can not view the link you posted because I don't have the permissions required. If the intent was for me to be able to read the posts made about the topic could you please post in an area that does not require permissions. If that is not possible I undestand.

Thx
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

This is the content of that post - it won't be useful unless you own TOS+
Flinx wrote:Feat Name: Able Learner
Source: RoD
Type: General
Prereq?: =IF(OR(tSel_Race="Human",tSel_Race="Doppelganger",tSel_Race="Changeling"),"","No")
Prereq Details: =IF(OR(tSel_Race="Human",tSel_Race="Doppelganger",tSel_Race="Changeling"),"","Able Learner: Must be Human, Doppelganger or Changeling")
Description: ="All skills only cost 1 skill point to gain a rank. Cross class still limits at "&(i_CharacterLevel+3)/2
Permanent Effect: Yes
Advice (Laptops): This feat is already applied
Effect #1 Name: ="Class Skill ("&tSel_PrimaryClass&")"
Effect #1 Type: Class Skill
Effect #1 Modifier: All Skills
Effect #2 Name: ="Class Skill ("&tSel_SecondaryClass&")"
Effect #2 Type: Class Skill
Effect #2 Modifier: All Skills
Effect #3 Name: ="Class Skill ("&tSel_TertiaryClass&")"
Effect #3 Type: Class Skill
Effect #3 Modifier: All Skills
Effect #4 Name: ="Class Skill ("&tSel_Class4&")"
Effect #4 Type: Class Skill
Effect #4 Modifier: All Skills
Effect #5 Name: ="Class Skill ("&tSel_Class5&")"
Effect #5 Type: Class Skill
Effect #5 Modifier: All Skills
Effect #6 Name: ="Class Skill ("&tSel_Class6&")"
Effect #6 Type: Class Skill
Effect #6 Modifier: All Skills
ravenofein
Soldier
Soldier

Post by ravenofein »

Okay, thanks. This pretty much answers my question. I thought it was a simple thread of someone asking for it and a yea or nay that it was created. Your first response about staying it was discussed left me with questions. At least, now I know it has been done.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

ravenofein wrote:Okay, thanks. This pretty much answers my question. I thought it was a simple thread of someone asking for it and a yea or nay that it was created. Your first response about staying it was discussed left me with questions. At least, now I know it has been done.
You're welcome - as klakxor said, there are sections for subscribers where they share their creation - classes and races. I could about 440 Classes, and 180 races...

Richard
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor »

Plus, any question that you have is normally answered relatively quickly. TOS+ is a very powerful Character worksheet, however the community support is more then worth the cost of it.

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”