Character classes

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
Zarilla
Squire
Squire

Character classes

Post by Zarilla »

I have been searching the TOS site for additional character classes for TOS. I must say I was rather disapointed that the none-core classes where not included in the download and purchase of TOS and even with searching the site and forum I have yet to find the add in classes in a one simple location. I am looking for characters such as Swashbuckler for a start but would want to get all the none-core classes ASAP.

Can anyone post a direct link to the other classes espesially if they are in 1 location?

Thanks
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Character classes

Post by admin »

Subscribers to TOS+ who request access to the Forum get access to hundreds of classes/races shared by the community. Information on HOW to access the Forum is included in the email a subscriber receives. If you decide to subscribe, then simply read & follow those simple instruction to open the flood gates to resources...

Posting a direct link will only give you an unauthorized access error.

admin
WMicke
Soldier
Soldier

Post by WMicke »

I'm interested in purchasing TOS+, but in order for it to be useful I need to know the answers to a couple quesiotns, and I'm hoping someone on here can help me...

#1 Does TOS+ have support for Character classes found in Tome of Battle:Book of Nine Swords? (Crusader, SwordSage, & WarBlade).

#2 Does TOS+ Have any features that would allow you to reconcile non-core 3.5 classes (such as the ones listed above) with the Pathfinder (3.5 compatible) beta?

If it can do those things TOS+ could become VERY useful for a campaign a friend of mine wants to start (he's been tiching to Playtest both Pathfinder AND Bo9S, so we might try doing both at once).

Thanks!
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor »

Most, if not all of the classes, from the Bo9S have been created as downloadable content in the TOS+ subscribers section.

As far as reconciling non-core to Pathfinder, most things should work the same and those that are not need to be defined by the DM and Player. As far as I am aware, there has been no defined specifics in changing classes over to Pathfinder. Any changes that need to be made should be simple enough to accomplish.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

WMicke wrote:#1 Does TOS+ have support for Character classes found in Tome of Battle:Book of Nine Swords? (Crusader, SwordSage, & WarBlade).
Yes.
WMicke wrote:#2 Does TOS+ Have any features that would allow you to reconcile non-core 3.5 classes (such as the ones listed above) with the Pathfinder (3.5 compatible) beta?
TOS+ supports both D&D3.5 and PFRPG. It is very customizable, meaning people can create/share more content.
Converting a class to PFRPG should be simple, as you probably only need to rename the class, and fix the skill list. Of course, if a class would give a feat that is not available in 3.5, then that would need to be changed/modified!

admin
WMicke
Soldier
Soldier

Post by WMicke »

Thanks guys! Looks like I will be getting it then!

I'd buy right now, but I'm at work and I don't know how many d/l's you're authorized once you buy, and I'd rather make sure then that I get it on to the PC that I'll be using it on the most.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

WMicke wrote:Thanks guys! Looks like I will be getting it then!

I'd buy right now, but I'm at work and I don't know how many d/l's you're authorized once you buy, and I'd rather make sure then that I get it on to the PC that I'll be using it on the most.
There is no download limits - You get the Sheet by email once you subscribe. You can also download it here on the Forum (useful to get the latest update!). You can use it on multiple PC, as long as you don't share it with your friends (they need to subscribe their own copies - please no piracy - TOS+ comes to about $1.50 USD per month. That low fee should be within reach of most).

admin
Curben
Divine Rank 3
Divine Rank 3

Post by Curben »

Generally you can download it repeatedly and there is always a copy of the latest version on the subscriber forums.

Those who make cash donations also get contributer ranks and sometimes have access to the next version while it is still being tested (Beta Versions) of which a version the supports most core templates is up now. So buy early to make sure the transaction has time to process :) .

Additionally you can load a copy on any PC as long as you are the user. The only caveat to the license is that you cannot share your unlocked copy. I have a copy on my work PC so i can tweak on breaks (and when not on breaks) one on my home PC and one on the laptop I use for gaming weekly.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”